Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Because you have a better chance of getting something out of it most of the time, like harass/kills/space, rather than putting all of your eggs in the carry babysit basket. If I'm 5 spotting dazzle, I'd rather have wave/grave for deathballs when a lesh and undying is on my team. If I'm trying to shut down an offlane, especially a melee offlane like clock/timber, I'm gonna poison touch the hell out of them. Any lane you swing into can benefit from it quite a bit.
    We all know how reliable pub carries are and how most of them know how to cancel the backswing(not sure if thats whats it called?) and not just click once and follow auto attack so you can weave the enemy !

I said it was situational then proceeded to list said situations. I didn't make up any percentages and I was never bold enough to say something like "Never max this spell first ever", like you did with PT.

This conversation is dumb and feels way too dota101. Skill builds, like items, are situational. If you're gonna make a 95% statement, say it about something that's actually a common standard. Not about something that high ranking dazzles have been proving you wrong by doing for years.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2015-08-10 at 03:20 PM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    I said it was situational then proceeded to list said situations. I didn't make up any percentages and I was never bold enough to say something like "Never max this spell first ever", like you did with PT.

This conversation is dumb and feels way too dota101. Skill builds, like items, are situational. If you're gonna make a 95% statement, say it about something that's actually a common standard. Not about something that high ranking dazzles have been proving you wrong by doing for years.
    You did make up percentages you just didn't write it in %. ill just copy paste since you completely seem to ignore eveything that isn't in your alley.
    and you say: when you are ganking you take touch = when ganking you 100% take touch
    when farming/pushing you take heal = when farming/pushing you 100% take heal

glad we agree on disagreeing

Seems like you're interpreting the words wrong on purpose again. I mention situations where each spell will more commonly have an advantage. You saying that maxing pt will never have an advantage is why people are thinking you're views are off.

Not worth arguing if you're just gonna keep purposely missing what I'm saying. If you say that dazzle is not a situational hero, then I'll just take your word for it and keep stomping pros while playing the hero wrong.

Deleted
    Seems like you're interpreting the words wrong on purpose again. I mention situations where each spell will more commonly have an advantage. You saying that maxing pt will never have an advantage is why people are thinking you're views are off.

Not worth arguing if you're just gonna keep purposely missing what I'm saying. If you say that dazzle is not a situational hero, then I'll just take your word for it and keep stomping pros while playing the hero wrong.
    thats what you said, thats what it means. its not me interpreting it wrong, its you writing it wrong.
    btw you forgot '#thuglife' at the end

5% of me chose the thug life

95% of the thug life chose me.

Why are we even paying attention to stickz? He literally hasn't provided any argument from what I've seen beyond "his other skills are better", while Lysah counterargues by pointing out that Poison Touch is really fucking strong. I mean, at that point this topic should be over, but no, other skills are better is his repeat argument.

That's a dumb conversation that should die in a fire.

Also I'm sad I missed most of the mainstage of Ti5. I was busy farming in Diablo 3 and forgot we were so far into Ti5, fuck.

Deleted
    if i havent provided any argument then read again. I was talking about his other skills, mana drainage it costs when you use both, ganking, farming all kinds of situations. We know you are a friend of Lysah but try to make it less obvious.

seriously guys, hero with bad win rate at ti = shit hero confirmed. If pros maxed poison touch dazzle wouldn't have 30% win rate for sure.

qop dazzle witch doctor sf naga razor undying wisp lesh need a buff or pros need to learn to play dem

real talk, can't wait for the shuffles. heard teams have like a month or so before the "season" of majors start
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-08-10 at 06:34 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    qop dazzle witch doctor sf naga razor undying wisp lesh
    I know you think you're being cute, but most of those heroes could use buffs, yes, if you remove the ones that actually have 50% winrate or better from the list.

i dont think any of those heroes need a buff

- - - Updated - - -

icefrog probably will nerf the op ones, lesh bounty storm pl gyro etc.. and buff the one that were ignored, that's what he usually does.

also its 3 weeks til teams are locked for the majors.

will secret disband/reshuffle ?
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-08-10 at 07:02 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Has anyone actually played Support Morph again, before 6.84 this seemed to become popular but then vanished.

Would love to see some moves with Support and Agha, totally situational a draft dependant but i imagine a fully STR morphed Morphling who turns into a 2nd Huskar must be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    will secret disband/reshuffle ?
    https://twitter.com/s4dota

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Has anyone actually played Support Morph again, before 6.84 this seemed to become popular but then vanished.

Would love to see some moves with Support and Agha, totally situational a draft dependant but i imagine a fully STR morphed Morphling who turns into a 2nd Huskar must be fun.

Problem with morph support is that he brings little to the table. Hes like a poorman tanky earthshaker. For a support he also lacks damage big time. Waveform is really not that great. Aghs is wasted gold on this support, if you wanted him with that much farm, just play core morph with better items. That single stun for your team is no worth how useless he is on every other front. Get an earthshaker, get cm, vengeful, get mfking visage if you want stuns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    What is this link meant to indicate.

Oh me sees now. Wearing LGD clothing?

I think Zai's heading out of Secret? Wasn't he going to go to school or something for a year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Storm Spirits pick rate increased by 8.29% this week. RIP Dota 2, you will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Storm Spirits pick rate increased by 8.29% this week. RIP Dota 2, you will be missed.
    meh, at my level, none of the storms go bkb, so I usually pick disruptor and I try to be bloody fast with my ulti, works wonders.

Xiao8's wife divorced him after ti5 because of his dedication to the dream. Shame, she was really hot.

@drunk: zai unfollowed everyone and deleted all his tweets, so there's likely gonna be some sort of change with his play situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    he said he removed the stuff by "mistake", lel looks like hes staying, rtz "mad" at zai means he probably is going back to school for 8 months.
    hopefully rtz leaves secret and https://i.imgur.com/JYC9F4b.webm
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-08-11 at 03:39 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.