10+ Year Old Account
    True, but i think prime 25.11 resembles what you can expect from daily use more than AVX2 benchmarks will :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Well to be honest I never see my cores any hotter then 65-70 in normal use. Then again Ivy and Haswell probably work a bit different with prime.

10+ Year Old Account
    During gaming now, with the 4.3ghz (i keep realtemp on the background) 61 is highest so far. s'all good.
    granted, i dont run demanding games. Currently playing kingdoms of amalur : )

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the ASUS Xonar DX does sound a bit better than the TASCAM.

Anyways, exchanged the TASCAM for this little beaut today.

FINALLY
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm clueless when it comes to the quality of double bass pedals. So i'll take your word for it they're good : )

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    How about the Phanteks PH-TC14PE?

http://phanteks.com/PH-TC14PE.html
    I'm a pretty big advocate of Phanteks. My TC14PE may be large, but it is absolutely superb in both cooling and sound. I found that I could run the "ultra quiet adapter" provided with the cooler at the cost of very marginal cooling numbers(and I mean marginal). The best part is the cooler on low, combined with my FT02 case fans set to low result in a near silent rig. Hell, I have to put my ear to my case to hear the persistent slight hum of my rig.
    i5-3570k @ 4.6Ghz | Phanteks TC14PE | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Asus Xonar Essence STX | Crucial M4 256MB | Seasonic X760 Gold | Silverstone FT02

Asus PG258Q 240Hz 24.5" | Das Keyboard 4 Pro | Logitech G502 | Audiotechnica ATH-AD900X | Blue Yeti

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    I'm clueless when it comes to the quality of double bass pedals. So i'll take your word for it they're good : )
    Only if you can kick them at the speed of a hamster on coffee :P

Last edited by Xuvial; 2014-02-09 at 08:41 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Only if you can kick them at the speed of a hamster on coffee :P
    I meant these in particular. Also, "Bleed" from Meshuggah is still probably my favorite double bass pieces.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have spam email trying to get me pay 75 dollars to renew a so called 'search engine submission', yeah, no thanks.

Any of you see this yet?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Seen it, and I can tell you it'd be a far more interesting experiment if they were watercooling. Not to mention sensible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    Well, TAMA is one of the better drum and drum hardware manufacturers. Is this the best set? No, definitely not. However I don't feel like spending upwards of $400 for a decent double bass pedal, some are even $700. To me, that is just way too much. I've been using Tama Iron Cobra Jr pedals for around 8 years or so... they've felt perfect for me and never broken on me, so I'm pretty happy. Things also feel pretty damn sturdy, I mean, solid metal sturdy, and they're the same build quality as the ones I've used for all this time, so I'm good with that! :P

With all that said, I'll say they're good. Haven't had a chance to really use them yet, that'll come tomorrow, I daresay.

- - - Updated - - -

Meshuggah may be fast, but are they both fast and technical to the point of having the fastest drummer around?

I give you Mr. Mike Mangini, former drummer for the likes of Steve Vai and Extreme, member of the top 50 drummers of all time, and bearer of the title of world's fastest drummer for several years in a row now!!! (Yes, I have a drummer's crush on him, shhhhh.)

Whaaaaaaaat? Mr. Meshuggah drummer really plays on an electric kit? =|
    "A flower.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Seen it, and I can tell you it'd be a far more interesting experiment if they were watercooling. Not to mention sensible.
    Eh, it looks oaky, but I do nto think we should have to go this far to get all that we want. WTB Crossli.

In other news, my computer chair broke. Its frame seemed to bend so much it just broke. I tried to hammer it to get it to bend the other way, but that is some strong fucking metal. So now I am in the market for a good cheap computer chair, so if anyone sees one, hit me up.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    My old Staples-brand chair has been going strong for the better part of... holy shit it has been 5 years, I think? o_o
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Eh, it looks oaky, but I do nto think we should have to go this far to get all that we want. WTB Crossli.
    Thing is, this thing's gonna be a vacuum cleaner. All the cards are choked. If any of them are run in their respective duo they're going to be suffocated. Watercooling would simplify things a whole lot for them.

Nevermind that 290X cards are very loud if you seriously go out of the way to make sure that any load putting them at 94c won't throttle them badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    WTB Crossli.
    That sounds like some new type of breakfast cereal.

@Deltrus, i didn't say the most technically advanced. I said my favorite. I really like that double bass in that particular song.
    Last edited by Majesticii; 2014-02-10 at 01:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Well, TAMA is one of the better drum and drum hardware manufacturers. Is this the best set? No, definitely not. However I don't feel like spending upwards of $400 for a decent double bass pedal, some are even $700. To me, that is just way too much. I've been using Tama Iron Cobra Jr pedals for around 8 years or so... they've felt perfect for me and never broken on me, so I'm pretty happy. Things also feel pretty damn sturdy, I mean, solid metal sturdy, and they're the same build quality as the ones I've used for all this time, so I'm good with that! :P

With all that said, I'll say they're good. Haven't had a chance to really use them yet, that'll come tomorrow, I daresay.

- - - Updated - - -

Meshuggah may be fast, but are they both fast and technical to the point of having the fastest drummer around?

I give you Mr. Mike Mangini, former drummer for the likes of Steve Vai and Extreme, member of the top 50 drummers of all time, and bearer of the title of world's fastest drummer for several years in a row now!!! (Yes, I have a drummer's crush on him, shhhhh.)

<snip>

Whaaaaaaaat? Mr. Meshuggah drummer really plays on an electric kit? =|
    Bahahahaha if there's one thing better than a skilled musician, it's a skilled musician who makes ridiculous faces while playing XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Bahahahaha if there's one thing better than a skilled musician, it's a skilled musician who makes ridiculous faces while playing XD
    Yessireebob.
    "A flower.

Meshuggah's drummer does not play on a digital kit. He uses Sonor shells. I Idolize the guy for his play style. Amazing, he is.
    | i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z97 Pro Gamer | 32Gigs Kingston FuryX 1866 RAM | Kingston Predator M.2 240Gig SSD | 4x Intel 320 Series SATA II RAID 0 | Samsung 850 Pro OS X Drive | WD Red 1TB Media Drive | NVidia GTX 960 | Noctua NH-D15 | Dell S2340 IPS | Fractal Design Define R4 |

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    what do u guys think of origin pc
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    what do u guys think of origin pc
    Epic waste of money.

Also no option to get an AMD card (for those who prefer).