Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It didn't seem too fleshed out anyway. Perfect thing to add on in a content patch instead of a barebones version in release, though that would've also been fine, I think.

Deleted
    I just hope that I don't need to carry a pvp healing, pvp dps, pve healing and a pve dps with me like I do now in Catacalysm.

As long as we get that patch before i get max level i dont really mind waiting.

Deleted
    The pvp thing sucks for Diablo 3, under normal circumstances I wouldn't really care but Diablo as been in development for way to long and STILL features cant make it into the game, the launch started becoming a joke around 1 year ago now its turning into a nightmare (cough) imo.

There's been nothing but a cancellation of features over the past 6 months, its obvious they have no clue wtf to do with this game.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-03-10 at 07:43 AM.

Deleted
    Too much "postpone" stuff and "remove stuff!" for diablo III to me personally so far. Starts to sound too much like "get this moneymaker out asap we can patch rest of the game later" or something similiar =/*

"It's done when it's done", like Blizzard usually say, seems to mean we'll wait forever and then not even get a complete game. Tss...

Seems to me PvP is still going to be imbalanced, even after this change that doesn't make much sense anyways.

Those pvp changes sound so random. And enough blue posts about boring details, share some stuff that makes me want to play Mop instead.*

Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Who really cares about pvp on an instanced online game?

Had to bold the crucial part since people dont realise im talking about diablo pvp
    Just look at it this way, pvp in Diablo 2 when it was still fresh and enjoyable was a big part of the game. The idea about it wasn't all that well thought out and organized, but there is nothing saying that the ones working on the pvp-enviroment for Diablo 3 isn't going to make it good.

All in all, if they enchance the experience of pvp from D2 and revamp it I think alot of people would care about pvp in the instanced Diablo 3.

Had to bold the crucial part since some people hasn't seen very many aspects of Diablo 2

Deleted
    too bad they fired these developers maybe they could have found a use for them in speeding up D3s PVP

I wish I could draw so well ;__; (Referring to last picture)

A boob that`s drawn bigger than their head, okay then.

Soon release date :!!!!

I always hate the idea of arena in diablo, i prefer i hunt my prey down while they are out in the world. Taking on full hell chaos runs in d2 was sick.

Soo... I guess Diablo 3 will be half price then since they are removing half the game. No ... we all know its full price - and the PVP feature will be put into another payd for package. Thats corporation thinking. Gratz BLizzard for selling your soul to the other side. Or are you saying that 6 years of Development has not been able to create a key feature in the game acording to BLizzard themselfs)? How incompident is this studio if thats the case ?
    Last edited by Deadanon; 2012-03-10 at 10:29 AM.

Patch with PvP arena will be free, its not an expansion. And I prefer wait for polished feature instead got unfinished at release.

Nice boobs

---------- Post added 2012-03-10 at 11:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zomglazerpew View Post
    Seems to me PvP is still going to be imbalanced, even after this change that doesn't make much sense anyways.
    Of course.

Deleted
    No PvP in Diablo on release?Sucks.. hopefully the patch won't take long.. 'Blizzard long' as in - years. Hell, even more over-sexualized Blood Elves! at least there is no Sylvanas this time.

Whats wrong with Sylvanas? Hes epic, never enough!

My 2 cents: Diablo 3 PvP will be an optional expansion pack called "D3 Arena" and will cost $20-40. It will drop ~6months after release, and bliz will promise all the features that players requested be in it from D2 (and more). What will actually be in the game will be far less though, and they will need to buy the first true expansion pack, at ~12-18 months after release to get the rest of those features. The PvE content in the first expansion will follow a similar model as wow's, promise X, Y, and Z; but only X will be done at release, Y and Z will slowly trickle out (ie: actually be made by the devs) in the following months.