Thread: I Am Blood DPS

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Death Knight 3.0.9 Talent Trees. It's been a while, I even kinda forgot what the older trees looked like.

On topic, I really like this, and always figured Blood DPS could be rather competitive. Keep at it!
    Thanks Soko<3

Blood was my fav spec of the 3 back in wotlk...I hate having to choose between frost/unholy.

So many haters in this old thread. I could see it comming and why I haven't looked at it since. I could rummage thru all the crap people are spewing. But it's just that... crap.

I could attack a lot of people in this thread if I bothered to more than skim the replies. Correct them for being wrong. I'll at least correct the mocking retort that I can't find raid guilds. You're laughably wrong there. Knowing it works for me is all I need. Better than you think it would. Knowing I can raid with top guilds even better.

You can't beat me with mere words. Prove I otherwise can't or get lost. As for shouldn't. Please correct all the other specs that do even 1k less than the best spec they shouldn't. No! Let's force Blizzard to not allow anyone to play any spec that is less than the current min/max one. No one should 2H Frost or DW Frost. Bliz should axe those and force all into Unholy. Let's do that for other classes, force everyone into only the min/max spec for their class. If you want that, find another game.

In other news. It's sad how the RNG hates me on dropping a normal Gurth. Finnaly one did after months. So the numbers just keep getting better. See what I do next weeks. It's nice how I scale with Sta as well as Str. Now if only Bone Fetish would drop. That's the fun.

DPS Charts Link below.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/202855/

If people want to play this way, let them. It's far cry from the "It's terrible" bullcrap that brainwashed tools would have others believe.

Deleted
    Someone's had a bad day x)00,

also I don't understand your reasoning behind this necro, get the feeling you're trying to reignite a flame war :/

Is the DPSing easy to do? Oh and i cant seem to find your character in your first post. The link is broken or something.

New logs same story maxa. You beat people doing low damage on super nerfed content or you come in last place. Who cares? 399 item level huh? I did 44k last time I did heroic ultraxion, re: a LOT MORE fading lights than you've ever seen, and that was at 404 with a paltry 1.6%(160k damage) from gurth, as unholy. People have done more than that less geared. You mustered 33k with a broken DRW cooldown. Grats. You should probably not be using a gurth either since your tentacle damage is extremely low coming from the pathetic hits/second from a blood dk forced to use death coil as his rune regen proc.

Deleted
    I would love to see this in action,
    is there really any need though?