Thread: RP starved.

10+ Year Old Account

RP starved.

What talent is more beneficial to gainingmore RP , before i rarely used RS because of DS spamming, but now that i see how RE works im beggingnto RS more but i find myself lacking. any suggestions? my armory is in my link. "Darkness"
    thanks for any comments,

Deleted
    Get rid of Bladed Armor, put those points on Butchery (2/2) and Scent of Blood (2/3). that should do it.

Ah a lichborn spec, I was wondering why you where having problems with having low rp. Justin Sane's advise should improve you situation, but I personally found that with the lichborn spec you need to trade sitting on RP to get the healing from lichborn+DC spame for more RE procs for more runes for DS.

If you find that you don't use lichborn a lot you may want to spec out of it in favor of other talents like unholy command but, this is all person choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    get Butchery and Scent of Blood, they're INSANELY helpful for getting more RP

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the others said. SoB and Butchery are the two you need to keep RP up. In frost, I also take the extra RP talents to stay above 100. It's fantastic when I'm down all runes and can spam RS to bring them back.

Deleted
    You could use my spec (link in sig). About using lichborne, you should consider that it heals for verry little (less then a min heal from ds, not to count the blood shield you get from ds). Basicly if you are low hp it would be a bad ideea to use lichborne heal instead of a single ds, and if you aren't low, then why waste the rp on self-healing at all? You should really drop it, my 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if i dont have the rune's to DS then i would lichborne, or during a heavy raid dmg phase, i would use it to help healers out, it seemingly heals for a decent amount when glyphed+VB up while glyphed as well, i just dont see dropping lichborne a good choice, especially considering we lost our strong heals, so i kinda value my life hehe

Quote Originally Posted by batman30 View Post
    i happen to use Lichborne often, especially in hardmodes. but is dropping bladed armor a big dps loss?
    Honestly seeing as its your tank spec, I wouldn't concern myself to much with Dps. That and it will only drop you in line with other tanks (blood does insane damage).

Deleted
    2/2 butchery 3/3 scent of blood, HoW on CD keybind Blood Tap very close to your Death Strike keybind and use it on CD HOORAH \o/

also get rid of that Runic Power Mastery, if you are runic power starved why do you spec into it if you're never going to be capped, also the Lichborne+deathcoil build is worthless imo but thats just me