Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If you want a sleeker look Male Draenei tend to be better. I would prefer them for Ele/Resto because of cast animations too. Those Broad shoulders show off the more caster style sets better. Male Dwarves have their own awesomeness though. I like them as Enhancement because Dwarves dual-wielding with windfury looks pretty cool. It definitely has that Wildhammer look.

Remember Pandaren are coming too and will have a pretty cool Shaman look I bet. This is going to be my option.

Female Draenei, or male Dwarf.

If you pick Dranei you should make it a rest shaman. Dwarf should be enhance. ;3

Male draenei look kind of silly in general (at least IMO they do), but they def make up for it by looking pretty bad ass in their gear.

anything thats not male draenei. ugly ass space goats...

Well, do you want to be seen as a preachy, goody two shoes or a drunken badass?

Draenei fit Paladins best of any class they can be, and fit shaman the worst, IMO.

Dwarves are just awesome no matter what and dwarf shaman insPired some of the coolest names yet - Budlightning, Alestrom, etc. *I spent some time with mine trying combine the stone theme of dwarves with the Lightning theme of shaman and got Shaleshocked. My favorite name I've ever come up with next to Impanada for my warlock.

Male dwarf. *Hands down.

Male dwarf, dont know what the rest of you are on

Male dwarf, for the little drunk mad man!

Deleted
    I would choose a Draenei!

Deleted
    Female draenei duuude.
    Do you actually prefer seeing a short fat-filled sideboob of a drunk stinking dwarf?
    Or the firm round and lush sideboob of a tall slender and wavy draenei?

Male Dwarf, not even close.

male or female dwarf, no doubt.*
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    male dwarf...not only looks good...but is also a great dancer

Male dwarf is my personal favorite

Female Draenei on place number 1, then 10 empty spots, then maaaaaaaaaaybe (Fe)male Dwarf.

Female Dwarf ! There's hardly any of them around, for any class, and they are just pure awesomeness. Sure, you may attract some vitriol (or at least I did from guildies who are just haters), but you can reply by spamming your awesome /roar. Best /roar of any class.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lildave151 View Post
    Another vote for female Draenei. Followed by male dwarf if I had to choose.
    I completely agree with this ^

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 02:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    Female Dwarf ! There's hardly any of them around, for any class, and they are just pure awesomeness. Sure, you may attract some vitriol (or at least I did from guildies who are just haters), but you can reply by spamming your awesome /roar. Best /roar of any class.
    I like Female Gnome /roar they sound so full of shit lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Meh, I think they all look fine. I like how Dwarves look, and I like female Draenei, and in certain armor sets, even male Draenei look ok.

Dwarven males I think are the coolest for it though. Since you like goblins, it won't be hard to stick with a midget race :-P
    Stop tar'ing us dwarves with that there brush, we are ne midgets.

IMO there's none just like there no race that looks good for paladin in horde.

I would have to say Draenei. Male and female as they both look awesome in Shammy gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female dranei is probably the worst. Big helmet small shoulders, especially when most shaman armour shoulders are what make the sets look good. Mail draenei look the most imposing and is my favourite.