Prot trinket question

Alright so I'm new to tanking. (this tier) I have a question regarding which trinkets i should use being that ctc cap is easily reachable. Im choosing from the 403 version of Resolve of undying, 391 Spidersilk spindle, 410 SS vortex, or the Dps trink varothens brooch. Im not having any difficulties reaching the cap itself my question moreso lies in whether or not i should us the Spidersilk spindle for the mastery it gives and use those reforge points somewhere else whether it be to hit crit or anything, bc im so far over cap most of the time i know a lot is going to waste and i wouldnt mind not missing. Any advice helps. I cant link to the armory but the toons name is Ramennoodles on Kalecgos-US

Use 410 Vortex and 391 Spidersilk. Once you get the Fire of the Deep replace Spidersilk with it.

Even though the proc is wasted on the Vortex, the large amount of Stamina it gives you outweighs the Dodge you get from Resolve.

Stamina > Dodge when you have complete combat table coverage.

Deleted
    410 vortex & 391 spidersilk and then get as many stamina gems as you can while still staying CTC capped.