Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    One who is not desperate and who has managed to hold a 5 minutes conversation with more than one girl in his entire life can, I assure you
    Yeah, the thing is, I know for a fact that there is no circumstance in which I would have sex with one of my guy friends.
    On the other hand I can't in good conscience make the same claim about a female friend.
    I think it's understandable if the OP's gf wants to reduce the chances of an incident where the involved parties take actions they later on would come to regret.

I think it's understandable if the OP's gf wants to reduce the chances of an incident where the involved parties take actions they later on would come to regret.
    By being controlling and harming the relationship?

The relationship is being damaged one way or another. It's not cheating that she should want to prevent. It's her being able to trust. Even if he stayed away from his female friends, she would find another reason to complain. What's the point in that? No incident should ever happen if the guy has some self-control. But then again, that's why people should choose a partner carefully. You know the real reason why many so-called "nice guys" have so much trouble making a move? It's not fear of rejection. It's fear that the girl will not be able to trust them later on if he moves too fast, by making her think that he will do the same to other girls as soon as he has the chance.