Poll: What profession do you like least?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mesmer. It doesn't appeal to me as a PvE player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Me neither but then one thing stood out for me when I was arguing about effectivity of destro magic in Skyrim. There were two groups of players. One were ppl who were unhappy with the strength of destruction mages. Other were ppl who destroyed the game with generic mage setup that used potential of wider range of schools of magic.

The bottom line was why do you want to penalize yourself to using just one element, when complimenting multiple of them is so much stronger.

That's my story about generic mages
    I used a mod in Skyrim that caused magic to scale with magical skill. It was probably... too strong, when it scaled...

---------- Post added 2012-03-16 at 11:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Mesmer. It doesn't appeal to me as a PvE player.
    Why do you say that?

Mesmer isn't a PvP class or anything.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I voted necro. I don't really dislike it, it's just not my thing, but I do think they have some of the coolest looking armor and some good spell animations.

Deleted
    Afraid I had to pick warrior.

From what I've seen, it's a little... smashy smashy. Not much really interests me about them, but then again, I've always been a magic user. I'm very much looking forward to Thief, because it looks like a rogue done better. I've always had an interest in subtle classes. Which means warrior, smashy as they are, is something I'll probably be giving a miss.

If not warrior, it'd be mesmer. The playstyle seems interesting for certain, with the mirror images, but the butterflies are off-putting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    but the butterflies are off-putting.
    ....what? O_o
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I leveled all the classes in wow to 85, and my hunter was so boring that I eventually deleted it (yes, even after leveling to 85 and had some basic gear). Dunno why honestly... it's just boring...

So ranger, I think, will be the one I like the least from what I've seen.

Deleted
    Warriors. Because in almost any game warriors got those lame abilities like "hit someone with a hammer in 5 different ways but still the same" with name being the only difference.

Okay, they're not that lame. But compared to other classes...

I like them all, but if I have to choose one I'm least interested it'll have to be the Engineer. I love steampunk and all, but somehow it just feels meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrias View Post
    Warriors. Because in almost any game warriors got those lame abilities like "hit someone with a hammer in 5 different ways but still the same" with name being the only difference.
    That doesn't really happen with this Warrior.

When ya think about it, a fire mage could be said to be hitting someone with fire in 5 different ways, but still the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    ....what? O_o
    From what I've seen of mesmers in gameplay (and I may be wrong) but all I seem to remember is butterflies.

GODDAMN BUTTERFLIES EVERYWHERE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    From what I've seen of mesmers in gameplay (and I may be wrong) but all I seem to remember is butterflies.

GODDAMN BUTTERFLIES EVERYWHERE.
    The funny thing is, in GW 1 the only mesmer spell that had the butterflies was soothing images.

The Ranger.Most of it's play styles seem bland to me, and then there's the (usually)borderline retarded pet you have to babysit.

Voted for Necromancer. Of all the classes ive seen it seemed the least interesting to play. Ofcourse, i still think it looks like a fun class just the least interesting. :P

Warrior was a close call, generic smash em up doesnt really tickle my fancy. But i loved how thise generic archtype is given some nice tricks with viable ranged and support options.

Ill end up with one of each anyway. And who knows, i might discover that i really loved Necro without knowing it

Deleted
    mesmer, just doesnt look that fun to me. All the other classes look great

10+ Year Old Account
    Engineer, it's the one class that didn't grip my interest at all, dunno why.

There are two that I'm not too interested in, and they are Mesmer and Guardian.

Neither has gameplay/mechanics I'm really interested in.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're all so good, but I don't like Necromancers much.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Probably Thief. Not my kind of playstyle.

Any class with pets/minions.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I saw a video of the Ranger class with a bow I was really disappointed, every skill they used was just an exact copy of an existing skill of the Hunter from WoW.