Poll: Your favorite squad member?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Who was your favorite squad member in ME?

More of in a personality way I mean.

Couldn't fit them all, sorry.
    Last edited by mmoc5cbd82e513; 2012-03-17 at 07:06 PM.

Garrus from ME1,
    Jack from ME2.
    I did not care for ME3. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Mordin!!! RIP =(
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

Deleted
    I voted for Garrus, Tali and Mordin. Garrus has been such a bro througout all of the games and he's such a goofball from time to time. He's simply awesome. And I've always liked Tali as well. She has come such a long way from the beginning and I dunno... I just really like her. Mordin is awesome too. How could you not like a singing salarian scientist!?

Tali all the way.

Deleted
    Garrus/Tali cant choose who is best of the two

Garrus, Grunt and Wrex.
    ME1: Garrus and Wrex
    ME2: Garrus and Grunt.
    ME3: (shudder)Garrus and EDI

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion, Mordin, and Miranda were all my favourites.

Deleted
    garrus is the only companion i truly like

Wrex, Liara, Miranda, Legion, Thane and Mordin. Shame that only dr T'Soni is a permanent squad member in ME3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrus hands down
    >>> ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!! <<<

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, personally. Tali, Garrus, and Mordin.

Miranda. Dat ass.
    Garrus because he's with you through it all (unless you get him killed in ME2 you monster).
    Legion because he starts out as a somewhat oddball geth in ME2 and becomes something more in ME3.

1. garrus/tali
    2. legion/mordin/liara(samara)
    3. kasumi/wrex/grunt/miranda/edi
    4. jack
    rest of them

Deleted
    Javik, I expected not liking him very much but he really surprised me. But Mordin and Garrus came pretty close

Garrus, anyone who thinks different is WRONG

10+ Year Old Account
    Liara is on my pedastal here. Love the culture, love the race, even their deceptions (Thessia ME3). She's so squishy and heartwarming in ME1, cold and mean in ME2 and 3, but also more human. She actually made me believe that somewhere out there may be a race similar to Asari, makes the whole conception of universe more... vivid.

Javik is second favourite. Never expected that from a Prothean, that was one of the biggest suprises ever. Also I love how he empties a bucket of cold water over Liara's head (Again, Thessia ME3).

And here we go with Wrex on 3rd place. He's the most entertaining character in ME1, mostly because polish voice actor pulled off the best he could. And it worked!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man this is a hard quest i think it's impossible for me to just pick one so i chose Garrus, Tali, Mordin, and Wrex. They're all cool and i liek them all but those were probably my favorites. Garrus is just such a bro he's like the definition of an awesome friend. Tali is just such a great character her race is probably my favorite race (Quarians) and i just like her a lot. Her personality is like the perfect kind and what i would want in a girl. Not to mention shes pretty good in a fight. Wrex hes just badass need i say more? Mordin is awesome, he's funny and he's a scientist Salarian who kicks ass and sings songs.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

ME 1 - Garrus/ Ashley
    ME2 - Garrus/ Miranda
    ME3 - Garrus/ Ashley and EDI/Javik