Thread: [Resto PvP]

Deleted

[Resto PvP]

Glyph of Lifebloom - While not in Tree of Life Form, casting Lifebloom on a new target grants that target as many applications as the old target had.
    Glyph of Fae Silence - Faerie Fire used in Bear Form also silences the target for 3 sec, but triggers a 15 sec cooldown.
    Glyph of Regrowth - Increases the critical strike chance of your Regrowth by 40%, but removes the periodic component of the spell.

Thoughts?

The lifebloom glyph is amazing, the faerie fire glyph is neat and the regrowth glyph will be just like 2 points in the nature's bounty talent (which I think most people pick up, so you won't notice a different there) but I do feel that druids will be much better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divisible View Post
    ...the regrowth glyph will be just like 2 points in the nature's bounty talent (which I think most people pick up, so you won't notice a different there) but I do feel that druids will be much better
    Not quite right, because Regrowth has the 3 points in Nature's Bounty as baseline (so regrowth has by default a 60% increased chance to crit). So with the glyph you have a 100% chance
    Last edited by mmocdd8a2475c1; 2012-03-22 at 11:53 AM. Reason: typo

Oh, right. I forgot they added that to the actual regrowth ability in MoP. Sorry, I fail.