Any reason not come back?

I am considering coming back to WoW. I know the reasons to join, but what reasons are not to join. Is it worth it, nearing MoP.

If you like challenge, don't come back. If you like convienience, come back.

Anything that anyone tells you will be purely opinion - based on their own ideas about the game as of now. With that said, I wouldn't come back if I were you, I cannot speak for PvP but PvE is incredibly boring right now.

I disagree with the poster above me, I do consider Heroic Madness and Spine definitely a challenge, even though one some people can overcome, not the majority at the moment though. I am having lots of fun and can not give you a reason not to come back. I am seeing lots of people coming back, with Scroll of Resurrection for one thing. Two of my friends came back without it and having lots of fun, they never played anywhere as much as they do now, and they brought with them another friend. Totally worth trying it out again for one month, grab someone to play with which helps a lot, and if you don't like it after that month, quit again. Done.
    Going to McDonalds for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    If you like challenge, don't come back. If you like convienience, come back.
    Pretty much this.

If you liked Wrath difficulty, and wouldn't mind it actually being -easier-, then by all means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only you can decide if you want to play again. No one can decide for you. Threads like this are pointless to create.