Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Selxxa

You have Protomen lyrics in your signature.

LET ME LOVE YOU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zieda View Post
    @Selxxa

You have Protomen lyrics in your signature.

LET ME LOVE YOU.
    Take me now, darling!
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

Get at least my second stage daggers completed, kill heroic 25 zonozz at least once, and finish leveling my shaman, priest, and warlock so only my monk has to do the full grind to cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    Take me now, darling!

/stops before the banhammer falls down.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/NfT6e.jpg
    Well... one of my goals was accomplished a few hours ago.
    just down to pet and mount farming now to be quite honest.

Acquiring all equippable legendaries, insane achievement. These are my only two explicit goals. I'll do what else I can but those are the main ones.

Insane is a given, the legendaries one I am at the mercy of RNG. I will finish Fangs of the Father by month's end, I have both glaives, and I have thori'dal. I am about 16k into revered with ravenholdt (my last insane rep), and the goal is that the Patricide quest turn in will get me both fangs feat and the insane feat at the same time.

The legendaries achievement fully depends on garr dropping his binding before MoP hits. I got geddon's in october, just waiting on garr's, now.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my goals is to get that damn fossil raptor mount. Been too lazy to get around to it.

I'm still working on the 100-mount achieve (currently 91 with two I could buy from rep, Vashjir untouched and Molten Front/Tournament dailies not yet unlocked). I also don't have the twilight drake, blue proto, white hawkstrider, deathcharger, alch drake, chopper, rare spawns nor any of the Blizzard store mounts (and that's just off the top of my head) so I'm not too worried about this one=)

Other than that, I still haven't maxed out a LW (490ish I think) and I don't yet have a scribe so I'll probably try to cap those couple professions. If I have time, I'll finish off any extra professions on alts. I've also got two and half levels to go on my guild. Be nice to finish that off but it'll quiet until MoP launches.

Deleted
    I'd like to finish heroic Fl and kill spine hc too. i've cleared madness hc, and haven't even manage to get a kill on hc rag, sad. Ain't gonna pay any gold for it btw thats stupid imo.

Getting all my alts to 85.

Deleted
    I will try to improve my PvP overalll, especcially on my druid. I wanna be the very best!

Deleted
    Mine is have all classes in level 85, i only need warlock(level 83) hunter(84) and priest 80

Not huge goals but I'm working on 150+ mounts and 13000 achievement points.

Working on finishing the bloodthristy achiev. 150/250k

Well i dont have any goals as such on my warrior main. Just farming more pts/mounts/whatever. I dont know what, if anything, will become a FoS in mists, or disappear entirely. But if i ever hear of that happening i will be sure to complete/do whatever that is :P

I do have a 74 mage, and the plan is to stop at 80 and get Herald of the Titans, in the hopes that it will transfer to my main with account wide achieves.

I really need to put more effort into completing the glory meta achieves.

Deleted
    to achieve lvl 85 on my rogue and get atleast 2k rating

• BiS Gear [x]
    • Collect all non-combat pets obtainable in-game [ ] (Still lacking the Crawling Claw and Sprite Darter Hatchling)
    • Have one of each class on level 80+ (Rogue & Shaman to go) [ ]
    • Farm Gold - currently on 85k~ [nospecifictarget]

Going for 150 mounts, just in the hope they announce an achi for it and also just as something to do.

At 148 atm, sooo close

Get alts leveled as far as I can, particularly my mage who happens to be my only JCer on my realm... Also get an appropriate weapon for brew mastery.