Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellxs View Post
    I would like to see Blizz add sub-races so that we could get more combinations.

Horde
    Orc-Mag'har/Dragonmaw

...=
    I only wish that they would do this, i would love to play as a Dragonmaw orc

I really hope they don't waste anymore resources/art and time on new races and instead either do more new classes, and/or new content. So much effort is spent on this and once the newness wears off people do not care THAT terrible much about a zillion different races to choose from.

Deleted
    Omg, Furbolgs ! That would be awesome <3

I don't care for Draeneis, Blood Elves, Goblins, Worgens or Pandas, I just want Ogres, that's it.

im 100% sure that next expe.... will have new generation +150 pokemons

ups i mind pets

Alliance: furbolg

Horde: ogre

we don't need any new playable races. blizzard doesn't need to stretch out and break the lore more than they already have.

but it's their lore...so i guess they can if they want to. i'm sure they could come up with ridicules reasons why some obscure race could join horde/alliance.

The big problem I see with ogres is what to do about a female model? The bitching about the female ogre model would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    Fluffy bunnies that join ally or horde after the 1st 10 lvl's. It's not like there isn't a precedent.
    You rather want some badass race and you have a fluffy-cutie-cat for avatar?
    dafuq?!
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    If...and I mean.. IF Queen Azshara does not make an appearence in this expansion, she will most likely be in the last, and I have a feeling our next two races have already been introduced.

Well one in this upcoming expansion the Jinyu for the alliance and Renegade/Rebelious Naga for the Horde.

This is all illrelevent if Queen Azshara makes her raid boss debut in this expansion though.
    What do you mean in the last? Blizzard has never stated that WoW will end at lvl 100. Why people keep making this kind of baseless, nonsensical assumption. As long as WoW is making tons of money, the expansion will not stop coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapthrottle View Post
    They wouldn't join them so much as control/manipulate them.
    Typical women, am I right?

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Naga will never work because of gear not being able to be displayed due to not having legs, them not being able to properly ride a mount, etc.. Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet.

The Jinyu do look pretty badass though. I for one have always wanted (updated) furbolgs.. but we won't get that because of Pandaren being bear people as well :/ Why couldn't the Pandaren model look more like Furbolgs? I digress..

I've always been partial to Gnolls/Quillboar and Arakkoa too :P

Why does this thread exist...
    ~~Calm Down~~

Dryads / Centaur

The race I want to play above all others is Vrykrul.
    And given the characteristics of the race, they would fall under horde as opposed to alliance as suggested in a previous post.

On a side note however, would still love to see white hair for the undead and an option to not have all your armor in tatters. Reallly takes away from the model with the all the bones exposed and the gear destroyed.