Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    When did Blizzard start giving priority to old schoolers?
    Since they said they will in the Beta FAQ?

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Damn it Blizz... stop tempting me to re-sub...
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemonad View Post
    I'm confused. Is the beta live now? Are they beginning to send out invites in the aforementioned waves?
    I think we're looking at beta starting up tonight, but nobody is able to download the beta client yet due to the servers not feeding the information yet. Many ppl, including myself, are basically running the .exe to install over and over again =)

EU account holders will get the launcher DL first because of time zone diff...

I update the client

Quote Originally Posted by marthsk View Post
    Geez, buddy! Chill, I was just messing around!
    Oh, just messin?

This guy thinks he's Tony Hartford.

False... we had something similar with Swtor and the anticipate access to the game. It was wave after wave cause you can't manage too much people connecting at the same time on the servers... Nothing in EU laws can "protect us" as we all signed the user agreement ! so yeah we're as screwed as you are in US. The only thing that differentiate us is that we are protected by law against intrusion in our computer and software that scan our folders
    Did you sign an agreement for SWTOR wich said you'd get a beta invite at beta launch? Haven't heard of that one yet...

Deleted
    OK, so no EU invites until now. I can go sleep and rest then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been signed up for WoW since day one. I got into the annual pass as MOrhaime was talking about it! WHERE'S MY BETA ACCESS BLIZZ! YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE BETA ACCESS!!;_;

Somebody please tell me what is the best way to skip school for a few days or two.

my account has been active since day 1 or WoW release in 2004 and i signed up for annual pass on blizzcon day 1...and i have no beta. thats awesome

Any EU'ers got in yet?

Lets do this!!! Panda Monk Fist to the Face! i'm pumped. Altho it's weird.. I clicked as soon as i could on the annual pass during blizzcon like mins when it went up and i dont see the beta yet on my Account?! Am... I... not in the 1st wave?!! NOOoooooOOOo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnor View Post
    I think we're looking at beta starting up tonight, but nobody is able to download the beta client yet due to the servers not feeding the information yet. Many ppl, including myself, are basically running the .exe to install over and over again =)

Have you gotten an invite then? Or where did you find the installer?

Deleted
    Are there any confirmed EU beta invites out? All screenshots that I've seen are US. If you've got an EU account and got the invite, please post a screenshot!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have an invite yet...but my ol lady already has one...just won't let us download it yet

Deleted
    No Invites in Germany? Have asked a lot of people with my guildmates, none of them germans got an beta invite?

Quote Originally Posted by Fayntic View Post
    Did you sign an agreement for SWTOR wich said you'd get a beta invite at beta launch? Haven't heard of that one yet...
    You didn't sign one with WoW, either.

You're just deluding yourself into thinking that.

You signed a contract in which the terms were subject to change without notice.

You have no rights. You get in when they let you in.

Subbed since 2005, signed up for Annual Pass while he was still talking about it on stage, no invite