Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocknrule View Post
    Yes, but let me ask you this.. and try to answer with out rose tinted glasses like hunters always get when they see new stuff. Is it really fair that hunters yet again have to use two of their abilities to make a talent/glyph viable.. because how far are you really going to get moving at 50% speed over 6 seconds. Now you could use aspect of the cheetah but then if you get caught you are either gonna get dazed or locked out of your aspects for 4 seconds. Please be more critical of these new glyphs and not OMFGSOAMAZING.
    So let me get this straight. You want to have the exact same stealth as a rogue AND be able to unload from 30-40 yards out without your target even having a chance of detecting you and that sounds 'fair' to you? I think you need to see this for what it is, an excellent improvement to one of our abilities.

Also, if you were stealthed and in cheetah and get hit by something (remember it has to be aoe or melee since you aren't targetable by ranged abilities in camo) then you deserve to be locked out of your aspects...

Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    I'm pretty sure camo lasts 1min..
    Not if you use it in combat, who cares about out of combat.

As far as I'm concerned, it's not so much of an escape move as a drop target and they have to find someone new to focus for 6 seconds.

And of course there's always the
    /disengage
    /feign death /petpassive
    /camouflage

for full combat reset/duration stealth.

Deleted
    I wonder if we'll get more glyph slots since we are going to lose the prime ones.

Quote Originally Posted by bil View Post
    So let me get this straight. You want to have the exact same stealth as a rogue AND be able to unload from 30-40 yards out without your target even having a chance of detecting you and that sounds 'fair' to you? I think you need to see this for what it is, an excellent improvement to one of our abilities.

Also, if you were stealthed and in cheetah and get hit by something (remember it has to be aoe or melee since you aren't targetable by ranged abilities in camo) then you deserve to be locked out of your aspects...
    No.... I simply think 50% movement reduction makes the glyph mostly useless for arena, 30% movement reduction seems much more acceptable. How hard is it for a Mage/Warlock/Boomkin/Rogue spam their aoe abilities in the general location that you will be in since you are moving so slow and their aoe abilities have such a wide range. Think my little lemming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Not if you use it in combat, who cares about out of combat.
    Eh... for stealth maybe?
    But i'm pretty sure feign death makes you drop combat.

Some improvement over the old lackluster glyphs but nothing really fun, hopefully there will be more.

No.... I simply think 50% movement reduction makes the glyph mostly useless for arena, 30% movement reduction seems much more acceptable. How hard is it for a Mage/Warlock/Boomkin/Rogue spam their aoe abilities in the general location that you will be in since you are moving so slow and their aoe abilities have such a wide range. Think my little lemming.
    Errr, if ranged attacks don't hit the hunter still, would those AOE attacks work on breaking camo?

I guess they'd have to, otherwise it would be 6 seconds of total immunity, which might be OP.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Camo in combat - disengage is what I would do...
    Than the 50 % slowing speed is less harmfull for those 6 seconds of invisability.

Escaping is not my worry: dots are!
    I can't imagine being in a fight where there is no aoe, no pet on me, no melee on me and no dot on me...
    My guess is that in most cases camo in combat will last a second, 2 at most.

Happy with the glyph though, the in-combat part is just an added generalised Shadowmeld to me, which is great as it is. Nothing OP, just nice.

Quote Originally Posted by kaze950 View Post
    1. Explosive Trap at lumber mill
    2. ???
    3. Profit!

and I agree, does blizzard even know that hunters have to scatter to land a trap?
    Hell yeah man! That sounds like its gonna be great!