Page 11 of 410 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Watching that last flash in Ep 6, Clearly see the Guy in the flash is likely Amon and got his bending taken away from Aang. From the visual does not look like any known existing character. If you however go to the main sight and do the republic city tour. Read the history books there. Some insight of a little revolt and ties in with what we already know from Amon's story from the show.
    Aku, Soku, Zan

>.< forgot this was on today so I missed the episode...

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    It's probably already on the internet if you search for it properly... By the way I'm reading that GoT series (on Clash of Kings) and your name may have just spoiled my favorite character... -.-
    It's okay, it's not confirmed... yet. Though it is a prevalent theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendsnDreamz View Post
    Watching that last flash in Ep 6, Clearly see the Guy in the flash is likely Amon and got his bending taken away from Aang. From the visual does not look like any known existing character. If you however go to the main sight and do the republic city tour. Read the history books there. Some insight of a little revolt and ties in with what we already know from Amon's story from the show.
    Interesting, might look at the little tour again.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsnDreamz View Post
    I'm thinking the guy in the flashbacks in the Yakone guy, who we know Aang dealt with.

Calling it now: Cabbage Corp. was revealed to be the leader in technology, and is providing Amon with all his cool gadgets. Amon is the Cabbage Merchant's son, who is angry at the previous Avatar for destroying all his cabbages.
    Last edited by Duruka; 2012-05-12 at 08:41 PM.

Tenzin needs to hurry up and teach Korra how to commune with the past Avatars. Aang probably knows a great deal about Amon and what's going on.

all that i have noticed on the flashbacks of Korra is that they are on some kind of Court with that strange guy there, i don't think that's Amon because he'll be at the moment very old since he was with Aang
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

The guy in the flashbacks (Yakone?) also looks like Lightning Bolt Zolt, but he's probably too old. Maybe they're related somehow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who thinks Zuko and Katara could wtfpwn all the equalists?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Who thinks Zuko and Katara could wtfpwn all the equalists?
    Iroh & Hama 2.0? I suspect we'll see them in the second season, when Capital City is inevitably lost to the equalists in season 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    The guy in the flashbacks (Yakone?) also looks like Lightning Bolt Zolt, but he's probably too old. Maybe they're related somehow?
    Wow, nice catch. They could be the same, or related.....Yakone would be really old by now, but Zolt could be his younger brother or something. Makes me think he might have been in on the whole "perma chi block" event and it's just a scam to scare people.

People say the most current flashback with Yakone shows Aang removing his bending at the end, not sure if thats true or they just fought and he lost. Mako could be related to Yakone, perhaps his son? I wonder why Sokka and Toph are shown so much in the flashbacks, maybe they were hurt because of Yakone? Maybe Yakone married toph? That would make Mako and Meifong bro and sis.

Still think that the martial arts style of mako and his group greatly resemble tai lee's martial arts style and chi blocking, and she has to be connected in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    Wow, nice catch. They could be the same, or related.....Yakone would be really old by now, but Zolt could be his younger brother or something. Makes me think he might have been in on the whole "perma chi block" event and it's just a scam to scare people.

People say the most current flashback with Yakone shows Aang removing his bending at the end, not sure if thats true or they just fought and he lost. Mako could be related to Yakone, perhaps his son? I wonder why Sokka and Toph are shown so much in the flashbacks, maybe they were hurt because of Yakone? Maybe Yakone married toph? That would make Mako and Meifong bro and sis.

Still think that the martial arts style of mako and his group greatly resemble tai lee's martial arts style and chi blocking, and she has to be connected in some way.
    Well that's kind of obvious that Chi-blocking became more widespread, in the same way that Toph's metal bending became the norm for the city police force. Perhaps Ty Lee didn't wish for the knowledge she passed on to be used in such a way, but that is just how things go.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

I'm thinking the guy in the flashbacks in the Yakone guy, who we know Aang dealt with.

Calling it now: Cabbage Corp. was revealed to be the leader in technology, and is providing Amon with all his cool gadgets. Amon is the Cabbage Merchant's son, who is angry at the previous Avatar for destroying all his cabbages.
    Totally agree with that, I think Amon is defiantly the Cabbage merchants son, And that Cabbage corp is providing the gadgets, i mean who else would own Cabbage corp? It clearly is named Cabbage for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cabbage Corp. are the supreme masterminds behind all of this... It makes perfect sense after all those lost cabbages.
    Hey everyone

Loved the metal bending in the newest. Was great to watch.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    Well there is the 5th element, Amon very well could be an "energy bender" and that could represent control over the soul, life, the energy in the body, and so on, which would be Chi
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2012-05-13 at 12:16 PM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Last episode made me think--a pro bending game, if made by a company with a knack for good gameplay, would have really fun multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think until around half way through Book 2 we won't see any flaws in Amon but I could be wrong.
    Hey everyone

I think until around half way through Book 2 we won't see any flaws in Amon but I could be wrong.
    I don't think Amon will still be around in Book 2. Isn't each season supposed to be a separate storyline?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Amon will still be around in Book 2. Isn't each season supposed to be a separate storyline?
    Didn't think that was the case, but maybe you are right.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go ahead and place this as my assumption so far. Yakone was a firebender, he is the man that killed Amon's parents and burned his face, and there's something we don't know of yet to the whole Aang, Amon, Yakone, etc. situation.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"