Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    ugh.. needs more cleavage on the women.. we havent had proper cleavage since BC

With all these kunai in Rogue designs over the years, have they ever actually released kunai shaped weapons? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 08:38 PM ----------

I think they're all pretty nice except for the priest. I'm not sold on the belt buckles though. The DK's looks nice, the Paladin's is alright, but the others...

The priest designer needs to be fired.

Priest helm looks goofy

All look great, rogue is one of the best ever imo

Hahahah the Shaman shoulders are awful!Very nice other sets - looking forward to more!

10+ Year Old Account
    way to ruin the fuckin game by showin everything b4 its even released u fuckin suck blizz

my shammy finaly gets an actually bikini style top for transmog

Quote Originally Posted by mguzz222 View Post
    way to ruin the fuckin game by showin everything b4 its even released u fuckin suck blizz
    They're data mining n00b. How about you dont look at fan sites or play the beta if you want everything to be fresh.

Lol. Wtf is wrong with kids these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    God the Priest helm is terrible. I hope that changes.

Deleted
    I think they looked pretty bad ass. Especially the rogue, hunter and shaman ones.

Deleted
    The priest looks like.. No idea what the hell that is. Don't like it. The Shaman looks like some skinny Blastoise with those massive canons for shoulders. The hunter pvp set though.. Damn that's some sexy stuff

Still no love for the warriors...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping all classes would get an Asian themed armor set. apparently only the rogue (my favorite out of the sets), hunter (second favorite) and shaman got them for this. if you look, the rogue looks plate like. I'm actually kinda disappointed with all but those 3 so far.
    At least its only sets coming from challenges. I mean, there has to be good looking armor from other sources.
    At least if you don't like it now, you can transmog.

Ugh, when I thought they couldnt make sets any uglier they come with this. Pandamon surely looks promissing!

tldr' Way to many people who don't understand what a beta is or work in progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really folks....You'll Complain if they re-hash, Re-skin or use ideas from Older Concepts, But even if they do new ideas, vastly different from previous ideas, you complain. Honestly.

These look awesome!

Wowhead.com's model list shows the priest tier set btw and it is dead sexy imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman Bikini