Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

That feeling when...

Negative feelings I mean, but positive is ok to write down too.

-You are dead, you are watching a teammate chase a very low health enemy which your teammate could have killed off if he had a little skill/insight.

But no, your teammate chases and chases across the map, right into 2/3 others of the enemy team. Your teammate gets killed, the low health enemy gets away.

- You miss your Ezreal ult or Lux ult by a HAIR.

- You get first blood, you are a little happy, then the enemy jungler goes for vendetta like a bloodhound and ganks you because you were low health still.

- People should target the turret, but they target minions/champions when the turret has low health and we could just take it then continue with champions/minions.

-5 people come to gank only you.

- Though I should know better, you think you are safe at a turret at early-mid game. 3 champions are upon you. Then they turret dive, you get killed, and they run away and survive the turret shots.

-When turrets still shoot 1 more fucking time while you were out of range already, you would have survived if that last shot didn't hit.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-03-27 at 11:11 PM.

- You Ash Ult across the map and KS a short-health enemy. The rage you get is just <3.
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    - People should target the turret, but they target minions/champions when the turret has low health and we could just take it then continue with champions/minions.
    sometimes people do that to deny their opponent cs.

Deleted
    - a friendly Wukong walks into a bush that at least another one is obviously camping and you HAVE to go in to give him a fighting chance. (Happened last game, we killed 2 and we both died)

- You destroy the other team and a mentally challenged teammate robs you of your pentakill
    Last edited by MOGATRON; 2021-04-16 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMog64 View Post
    - You destroy the other team and a mentally challenged teammate robs you of your pentakill
    That is the saddest thing I've ever seen.
    Besides the fact that someone stole your penta, but the need of making such an awesome video

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drihan View Post
    - You Ash Ult across the map and KS a short-health enemy. The rage you get is just <3.
    dude really?
    no such thing as ks exist, you obviously do not know anything about how this game works if you think it is bad thing that an AD carry gets the kill

Quote Originally Posted by Durh View Post
    dude really?
    no such thing as ks exist, you obviously do not know anything about how this game works if you think it is bad thing that an AD carry gets the kill
    In the current meta yea you're right. However, In normal games where you have fun and don't care about the meta (To an extent) it's disappointing to get kills stolen.

Deleted
    Add this one:

Your Ez ult nearly kills the enemy, 10 hp left.... -.-

...when you start off as support Lux, end up getting all the kills cause of your range and the fact that your team is dumb as shit, selling your gp5 for straight up AP items, reaching 750 AP by the end of the game while your freeweek Swain mid has 250, and losing. Just happened to me, most hilarious and depressing at the same time game of all times.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    - You carry a team as WW and you are told by your teammates you suck, even though you went 9/2 and got every single dragon.

You play as support and your 1/4 health left yi lane partner dives into 2 full health enemies, doesn't try to run, your heal was already on cooldown, and Yi calls you terrible because you didnt save him.

One of the reasons why I stopped playing support in non-premades.

Deleted
    You decide to play support Taric to be nice, then Kog Maw turns out be both russian and retarded. Then when he fails to grab kills and cs, you decide to fuck it and steal every kill and creep you can to go full AD and carry the team to victory.

- You get a double kill when the enemy jungler ganks you.
    Signature by Tacy :]

Deleted
    - When Annie summons her stun Tibber 1 pixel to the left of you and you just walk away.

Deleted
    - You hit all your skillshots when it matters.

Deleted
    When 3 people turret dive u in mid game and you get a triple

You play Morgana and turn that 3v1 gank into a triple kill

When people try and turret dive me as irelia and I get a triple kill before the fourth one kills me, yes I have done that well on top that I would get four man ganked lol.