Deleted
    Yet another game lost because of Teemo being useless come teamfights. Everything else was completely raped. Couldn't handle 4v5 though, too bad.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Riven Darius and Lee sin call top. All insta lock. Sona goes mid, i go bot as Teemo. Trilane on top loses to solo Wukong. I hug turret all game getting nidalee spears and cait peacemakers shot at me for 15 minutes. Kage Pick, philo stone, build AP/CDR. Shrooms all over our jungle, eventually get to 6-0. Riven and Darius are raging, Lee ragequits, sona feeds brand. Team fight happens, Riven suicide dives, Darius bails, Sona fires ult backwards into our turret. Death. My wrists long for the kiss of a blade
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    Riven Darius and Lee sin call top. All insta lock. Sona goes mid, i go bot as Teemo. Trilane on top loses to solo Wukong. I hug turret all game getting nidalee spears and cait peacemakers shot at me for 15 minutes. Kage Pick, philo stone, build AP/CDR. Shrooms all over our jungle, eventually get to 6-0. Riven and Darius are raging, Lee ragequits, sona feeds brand. Team fight happens, Riven suicide dives, Darius bails, Sona fires ult backwards into our turret. Death. My wrists long for the kiss of a blade
    Just a regular normal game in the League of Legends.

Longest losing streak ever.... sigh

Not even been playing that much just not won a game in almost 4 days o.o

I can look at like 3 of them and think yeah that was not a good game from me, and the others, my score looks like we are winning /cry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    With soraka? really how? I find her to be the most overextimated supp...I'm close to dodge a game if the support pick her, fpr me is like "I don't know how to support so I take the easy one, as far as I heal and replenish mana I've done my job and noone can blame me"
    I never had any Ezreal complain at being able to spam endless Qs. :P

It's just that I have sworn to myself to never play Leona or any aggressive support with someone I don't know ever again. Nothing hurts like your lane partner expecting you to provide Soraka-grade sustain with a Taric or not engaging with me when I catch the carry with Leona and then blaming me for dying. :/

Soraka is safe and keeps my laner safe no matter how much stupid shit they do. She also encourages passive play which is much less risky than what Leona or Taric does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I never had any Ezreal complain at being able to spam endless Qs. :P

It's just that I have sworn to myself to never play Leona or any aggressive support with someone I don't know ever again. Nothing hurts like your lane partner expecting you to provide Soraka-grade sustain with a Taric or not engaging with me when I catch the carry with Leona and then blaming me for dying. :/

Soraka is safe and keeps my laner safe no matter how much stupid shit they do. She also encourages passive play which is much less risky than what Leona or Taric does.
    That's true but I find her useless if compared with Leona during tf so I prefer to find a feeling with my AD during lane phase and help the team later on.
    If I have to take a healer, passive, I take Sona.

why can i never get a good support to back me up when i AD... always some troll that didnt get mid that insists on playing a mid champ as support that never buys wards and takes creep at all times... facechecking brush into taric vayne stun combo..... continues to feed and make the enemy ad snowball out of control

Deleted
    "Go for jungle Lee Sin, let the pubs do the bot lane!"

yeah, sure. I'm not going to tell anything more, but the enemy Ashe had 6-1 @the eleventh minute.

Deleted
    I have probably whined about this before but why cant people learn to ward?
    Recent games i even had supports who claimed they were supports and even bought a ward or something, but never actually USED it.
    If youre going to lock me out of the role i play the best, atleast keep ONE ward up, thats all i ask!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    I have probably whined about this before but why cant people learn to ward?
    Recent games i even had supports who claimed they were supports and even bought a ward or something, but never actually USED it.
    If youre going to lock me out of the role i play the best, atleast keep ONE ward up, thats all i ask!
    Even better are the ones that buy the new free ward dispenser and then don't use it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    Even better are the ones that buy the new free ward dispenser and then don't use it at all.
    Quote from my support a few days ago:
    "Wards are useless lategame, they're only good for stopping ganks in the beginning, nothing else".

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    "Wards are useless lategame, they're only good for stopping ganks in the beginning, nothing else".
    You know, I want to be a good warder, so here's a good question: what spots are most vital for warding? My first guess is right in front of the dragon, the bush near bottom lane, the bush near the enemy turret, and the bush behind and to the side of your own. That's a good starting list, right?
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are the most common places I see; Dragon, River bush, and Tri-bush are mainly warded; maybe it's just the people I see but usually the bush closest to purple side's turret isn't warded until after it is destroyed.
    You want to keep a ward in the bushes against the wall in bot lane too.

Those are the most common places I see; Dragon, River bush, and Tri-bush are mainly warded; maybe it's just the people I see but usually the bush closest to purple side's turret isn't warded until after it is destroyed.
    You want to keep a ward in the bushes against the wall in bot lane too.
    I meant the bush against the bottom wall, sorry for not being more clear. Now to figure out where to put the 60-second ward Masteries give me, or if it;s even worth picking that up at all.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    Depending on how long your game has been running and the number of downed towers you might want to ward up your jungle paths too, to prevent a gank on a lone team member getting his red/blue buff. Maybe their jungle as well in all stages of the game depending on your lane ofc.

So I just had a 3s match with an AP lulu and was told somehow that is was top tier, on some tier list.....this game sometimes man...this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    You know, I want to be a good warder, so here's a good question: what spots are most vital for warding? My first guess is right in front of the dragon, the bush near bottom lane, the bush near the enemy turret, and the bush behind and to the side of your own. That's a good starting list, right?
    U can check the warding section here.
    http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...mi-build-guide

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 09:37 AM ----------

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, who is him? I want to ignore him for the rest of my life!

Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    I meant the bush against the bottom wall, sorry for not being more clear. Now to figure out where to put the 60-second ward Masteries give me, or if it;s even worth picking that up at all.
    It is. The 1-minute ward is useful for things like, if you expect them to invade, you can use it to spot them early without wasting a regular ward, or if you have a jungler who can gank at level 2 against you.

Also, usually you ward where enemies are bound to be passing through. Usually in brush as wards can't see INTO brush, but they can see out from them. Also, covering as much area as possible is vital.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It is. The 1-minute ward is useful for things like, if you expect them to invade, you can use it to spot them early without wasting a regular ward, or if you have a jungler who can gank at level 2 against you.

Also, usually you ward where enemies are bound to be passing through. Usually in brush as wards can't see INTO brush, but they can see out from them. Also, covering as much area as possible is vital.
    Always tell people to use that ward for that exact reason. Helps so much, I don't understand why you wouldn't use it for that personally, I see so many teams risk it without any form of vision in the river and it hurts to watch.
    Hey everyone

"Better safe than sorry" is the number 1 saying when you think about wards, imo.

You know, all those times when your team is in trouble and one guy runs way too far into a lane, without warding, then gets killed? If he warded, he coulda seen it coming.