Deleted
    Yeah. Forced support, Zyra is free so is k.
    Ezreal gives FB at 02:00 (blitz grab like halfway through lane, Draven hurts).
    Walks back, gets grabbed 0-2.

Whining starts. It's 4v5 (top dc'd), 2 people just afk in base and QQ all game. Go die in rainbows, little brats. Can't take a (non guaranteed) loss gently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Quite frankly, those people who get ganked and blame not calling ss, who have no map awareness, tend to not notice you calling ss anyway.
    The number of times I've seen people die even with wards up is too damn high.
    The whole concept of SS is idiotic and flawed like fuck.

*Should I look at my map so I can keep check on EVERYONE? Or should I look at my chat?*

And what'd be the difference if the jungler had ganked instead? the outcome would be the exact same.

SS exists only for dumbasses to have something, someone to blame for their own incompetence.

Place your wards and look at the map, gosh.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-01-08 at 08:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    The whole concept of SS is idiotic and flawed like fuck.
    Time to turn chat off, then?

It helps to have an extra layer of protection for when you're not looking at your map.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

It helps to have an extra layer of protection for when you're not looking at your map.
    You have your chat in the bottom left(or right) corner of your screen, and you have your map at the other side. Why would you at ANY TIME choose to look at your chat instead of your minimap when you need to be looking out for enemy jungler aswell?

SS doesn't exclude the fact that the player might've recalled, gone bot, or something else. LOOK AT YOUR MAP.

And yeah, most of the time I've got my chat off because most players infuriates me, and I do just fine in terms of backing off when the other lanes try to gank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

It helps some, it doesn't help some, or does nothing to some.

People just use that as an excuse for being stupid and failing on stupid things.

I don't mind people telling SS but if you sure as hell come to me and say that it's my fault you died because I didn't say SS, well then.... :p

I just hate that people use this as an excuse for their failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was in a game against an Evelynn and a Twitch. 45 minutes into the game only four pink wards had been purchased and placed. By me, the jungler. But I didn't rage at my team, as much as I wanted to. I just reminded them gently throughout the game that pink wards basically shut Eve down and severely hinder Twitch. No one listened. Could I have bought more pinks myself? Sure, but I was already falling behind from my gank attempts that my teammates screwed up. Thank you Alistar for knocking Twitch towards their turret.

10+ Year Old Account
    People underestimate the power of pink wards.

I was playing twitch with an eve on my team yesterday. Their taric was really good about dropping pinks to fend off wards or to keep me from being able to stealth in lane very well.

They ended up winning because taric dropped a pink on top of me while I was trying to position before a fight. I don't know if they had vision before I stealthed or not, but I pretty much got instagibbed and they managed to push all the way down mid and to the nexus (after they killed my team) even though we were really far ahead. Needless to say I felt pretty dumb, but ya pink wards. Gotta hate em as twitch lol.

pfft rumble is stronk but hard to play... got crushed by lee singah top... still wins game tho

Will be missed ~

F all teemos to hell...

Second ranked game lost in a row to F'ing shitty teemo players.

1st one - wanted teemo to counter darious, a little risky but he was all swagger talk, so gave benefit of doubt. Needless to say he fed darius and did nothing but die and fail all game with 0 shrooms up ever, and we all know how a fed darius is.

2nd one - takes it as 1st pick, even though team BEGS him not to take teemo, and to take a tank. Has like 600 ping all game and feeds and is of no use.

Seriously... that character is like a magnet for every terrible kid in the game.

edit: enter third ranked, we need a tanky top lane... so someone picks

F'ING TEEMO

I could flip a desk right now, and like every time you say, not teemo they protest that they are like that 1 good teemo... and then they suck.

I dodged the game, screw that.
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-01-10 at 01:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    F all teemos to hell...

Second ranked game lost in a row to F'ing shitty teemo players.

1st one - wanted teemo to counter darious, a little risky but he was all swagger talk, so gave benefit of doubt. Needless to say he fed darius and did nothing but die and fail all game with 0 shrooms up ever, and we all know how a fed darius is.

2nd one - takes it as 1st pick, even though team BEGS him not to take teemo, and to take a tank. Has like 600 ping all game and feeds and is of no use.

Seriously... that character is like a magnet for every terrible kid in the game.

edit: enter third ranked, we need a tanky top lane... so someone picks

F'ING TEEMO

I could flip a desk right now, and like every time you say, not teemo they protest that they are like that 1 good teemo... and then they suck.

I dodged the game, screw that.
    I've made a rule to myself... dodge whenever someone picks Teemo. Or pretend to be AFK and hope someone dodges. Althought the latter is pretty dick-ish, but man, fuck Teemo.

Oh, and Teemo doesn't counter Darius for shit. What, you're gonna... blind his ultimate and Q harass? Really? Dumbass. Your range is far too short to do any proper harm to him.

Deleted
    I've made a rule to myself... dodge whenever someone picks Teemo. Or pretend to be AFK and hope someone dodges. Althought the latter is pretty dick-ish, but man, fuck Teemo.

Oh, and Teemo doesn't counter Darius for shit. What, you're gonna... blind his ultimate and Q harass? Really? Dumbass. Your range is far too short to do any proper harm to him.
    I have the same rule with Nidalee's especially when they instalock. Or run towards then to throw their spears, cuz going clozer vs sejuani & renekton iz moar damage nab. :/ then going afk and asking to report other people sigh. I should check lolking before playing with them(6loses with the same champion/spells/build) and still such an attitude..

Just had an horrible game, support leona with no idea how to ward. Spent the first 20 mins being zoned out of our own brush because she cant establish brush control as leona. Used her ult about twice in the 45 min game, had no sightstone and the maximum wards ever placed was a single one on drake. no tri ward, no stealth ward. The rest of the team didn't help either, allowed skarner to run through all 4 of them to me (literally i am sat behind everyone) to ult me into my death.

Granted I was too slow to kite, but how does he evade all of them, including leona/vei stuns.

I weep.

Deleted
    I don't understand people who rage when you ping on map instead of typing ss/mia, I can understand it can be frustrating when people scroll up their chat just to find excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    I don't understand people who rage when you ping on map instead of typing ss/mia, I can understand it can be frustrating when people scroll up their chat just to find excuse.
    Couple that with being the only person bothering to buy wards on your team, and the enemy in question walked through your darn ward and you pinged like 3 times to alert the other lane, they pay no heed, die, and rage at you for not stopping what you were doing to call "SS" as well as all that

How about I just pop over to your house and move your character to safety for you next time eh?

Okay, after this shit day, I have two things to say:

1. Don't talk like you know how to play a role if you don't. A friend of mine does this a lot, goes like "I can jungle and AD carry, support is not my best role". Well, god damn, you never EVER AD carry, how is that better than your supporting? Not to mention he goes Taric, ignores all my tips, buys boots so he can't afford wards when we're in deep shit.

He thinks AP Kayle is "the best" at it too. No, if you meet people with half a brain, thinking you're gonna be able to go support and build not one, but TWO Nashor's Teeth, no, that's god damn awful. Their Ashe literally flashed after him under the turret because he (my Kayle friend) went to 10% after one Taric stun. At level 2.

Also, apparently you can "jungle" if you only play Xin Zhao jungle. You can also "mid" if you only play Akali mid. Christ...
    He only knows how to play 5 champions, and I mention that he needs a larger champion pool, he goes "no I don't, I have champions for every role!". Freaking fantastic.

2. If you play Shaco more than once every blue moon, you can go to a special little place for people like you, called Hell, and burn for eternity. Sorry if that's a bit graphic, but if you play Shaco a lot, you only do it because you hate everyone and want to see the world burn up and die.

God damn clown.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-01-10 at 09:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    2. If you play Shaco more than once every blue moon, you can go to a special little place for people like you, called Hell, and burn for eternity. Sorry if that's a bit graphic, but if you play Shaco a lot, you only do it because you hate everyone and want to see the world burn up and die.

God damn clown.
    Appearantly... I hate the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Appearantly... I hate the world.
    Could be worse. At least he's not flaming the hell out of Teemo players for being scum, or even God forbid, Techies players in DotA. (FYI, Techies is notorious for being a "troll" and an annoying hero to play with and against, kind of like how Teemo and Shaco are.)
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Could be worse. At least he's not flaming the hell out of Teemo players for being scum, or even God forbid, Techies players in DotA. (FYI, Techies is notorious for being a "troll" and an annoying hero to play with and against, kind of like how Teemo and Shaco are.)
    We're not scum, we just find the fun factor to be more important than sheer serious ragemode causing competitivity... Forget the seriousness and add fun and enjoyment into your play and youll be much more competitive than before ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belajasx View Post
    We're not scum, we just find the fun factor to be more important than sheer serious ragemode causing competitivity... Forget the seriousness and add fun and enjoyment into your play and youll be much more competitive than before ;D
    At least Shaco and Teemo can actually do some kind of teamfighting, while Techies really can't unless fed.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    At least Shaco and Teemo can actually do some kind of teamfighting, while Techies really can't unless fed.
    You made my day, seriously!