AAAA: plz :'/
    AAAA: dude i said it first
    AAAA: respect my athority
    CCCC: plz let barry go mid
    CCCC: he is good
    CCCC: plz
    AAAA: but i have
    AAAA: an idea
    Cainite: Just decide. Mid and jungle left.
    CCCC: ?
    AAAA: lets
    AAAA: do
    AAAA: a
    AAAA: karma mid
    This is starting good. Instalock Karma when it got to his pick.

10+ Year Old Account

Nunu Support and Sivir ADC versus Ashe ADC and Sona Support. Game ended up being enemy team focus on me and we focus on Sona, who eventually ragequit.

Seeing as I couldn't carry our Wukong with a 2:1KDR became the carry whilst (again) I sat and defended the base as they pushed. Get flamed for not taking Bloodthirster with my stats at 0-4-1 and barely having an IE built.

Eventually we get 3 of them down and decide (after a while) to go for Baron. Kayle finds us and they clean us out 4v5 after we get the Baron kill and go on to win. My last item was to be Bloodthirster.

Hate getting focussed

EDIT: It was Draft Mode.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    snip
    Nunu Support and Sivir ADC versus Ashe ADC and Sona Support. Game ended up being enemy team focus on me and we focus on Sona, who eventually ragequit.

Seeing as I couldn't carry our Wukong with a 2:1KDR became the carry whilst (again) I sat and defended the base as they pushed. Get flamed for not taking Bloodthirster with my stats at 0-4-1 and barely having an IE built.

Eventually we get 3 of them down and decide (after a while) to go for Baron. Kayle finds us and they clean us out 4v5 after we get the Baron kill and go on to win. My last item was to be Bloodthirster.

Hate getting focussed

EDIT: It was Draft Mode.
    The Monado's guide to Pro 101:
    1) Never buy defensive items when you're way behind, this is the worst thing you can do. If your adc doesn't do any damage, you might aswell forfeit.
    2) IE is allready higher priority to buy than BT for Sivir anyway so your teammates are dumb.
    3) Maw of Malmortius is a bruiser item, don't buy it on an ADC, especially not when you allready own 2 defensive items for some ducking reason.
    4) You're an ADC, not a tank, get more damage, not more defense.
    5) Might wanna stop spamming the living shit out of Co-op vs. Ai, It seems to cloud your judgement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    1) Never buy defensive items when you're way behind, this is the worst thing you can do. If your adc doesn't do any damage, you might aswell forfeit.
    2) IE is allready higher priority to buy than BT for Sivir anyway so your teammates are dumb.
    3) Maw of Malmortius is a bruiser item, don't buy it on an ADC, especially not when you allready own 2 defensive items for some ducking reason.
    5) Might wanna stop spamming the living shit out of Co-op vs. Ai, It seems to cloud your judgement.
    Dont even bother...

Why the blue fack do i keep giving Teemo players the benefir of the doubt in ranked. Just had one fail and feed so hard he served up the game on a platter to the other team.

It's like the character exists as some kind of free elo free kill wild card for the other team.

Funny story, I got first pick next queue, see the idiotic teemo player on my team again, do serious bans and then ban teemo so he can't pull that shit again.

He bitches and then dodges because he can't play teemo. Mission accomplished. Now get back to aram where you belong sir.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    where are the other tips for this :P looking foward to this

i thought i would never see a day when im 2k elo(plat 1) and someone mid or feed actually go and feed because he didnt get mid >_>
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-02-17 at 05:23 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Dont even bother...
    My post count must be raised to the sky~
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    where are the other tips for this :P looking foward to this

i thought i would never see a day when im 2k elo(plat 1) and someone mid or feed actually go and feed because he didnt get mid >_>
    I always give tips when I see people doing something wrong or need a bit of help. But in this case, I got myself some Firebert Resistance so I refrained from posting on it this long :P
    Plat I wanting tips from a former Plat VI? My my. (Riot y u remove VI? :/)

On another note, I played a game with my 2,2k mmr friend (according to Lolking) and we had an afk Garen who blamed him afking on "I haven the lags", then when he got some gold, he proclaimed he could only be "an aura man"... And this guy had more mmr than my friend.... the fuck?
    I'm seriously doubting the system when someone who blames everything on "lags" yes lags not lag could be higher ranked....
    7-0 Draven in lane phase, lose anyway. FML.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    3v5 game, our jungler & mid dc'd.
    Enemy Shaco at 30min gameplay: This is so easy! noooooobbbs!!

Le sight ~ someone explain this little kids that the tribunal actually works =/
    UGH I JUST WANT THESE PEOPLE WHO CALL ME "NOOB" BANNED.

STUPID KIDS HOW DARE THEY SAY ANYTHING EVEN SLIGHTLY DEROGATORY. THEY MUST BE PURGED.

SAYING "GG" AFTER YOU BEAT ME? SEE YOU AT THE TRIBIUNAL, SHIT STAIN.

USING THE /LAUGH EMOTE AFTER KILLING ME IN LANE? I'LL SEE YOUR HEAD ON A PIKE.

Whenever I think the Dota 2 community has hit rock bottom, I can always count on LoL players to remind me worse things wait beyond the rim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back, Jim. Enjoy your stay, however short it may be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    UGH I JUST WANT THESE PEOPLE WHO CALL ME "NOOB" BANNED.

STUPID KIDS HOW DARE THEY SAY ANYTHING EVEN SLIGHTLY DEROGATORY. THEY MUST BE PURGED.

SAYING "GG" AFTER YOU BEAT ME? SEE YOU AT THE TRIBIUNAL, SHIT STAIN.

USING THE /LAUGH EMOTE AFTER KILLING ME IN LANE? I'LL SEE YOUR HEAD ON A PIKE.

Whenever I think the Dota 2 community has hit rock bottom, I can always count on LoL players to remind me worse things wait beyond the rim.

Calm down Jimmeh :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Welcome back, Jim. Enjoy your stay, however short it may be.
    11:03 first post, let's count the hours.
    *you're
    /spaghetti
    It actually is your.

10+ Year Old Account
    been having streaks of dreadful games the last couple of days...

There was a game in which we were 4 premade and we started losing, but then spent about 15-20 minutes preparing a return (the enemy team had +20, we caught them at 54-54) and then at the turning point a friend of mine screws everything up when he didn't recall in time and attacked them instead.

Then last night I lost to AP Tryndamere.

Then last night I lost a 5v4 from start because based on our team it felt like 3v4.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2013-02-17 at 10:34 AM. Reason: grammardafuq

Deleted
    de epic win le x3
    Wut?
    /tenchars

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    Then last night I lost to AP Tryndamere.
    Wait what?

Deleted
    Just finished the most disgusting game ever. It was a horrible experience and something I never thought I'd experience myself. I'm not the most sensitive person but the chat in this game gave me a glimpse of how bullied teens that didn't end up well must've felt. I like to think that I have a rational mind and I know that most of the players are kids and probably don't have the maturity to realize what consequences their words can have. It was the first time when I felt powerless on the internet. Maybe powerless is the wrong word.. more like shocked. So shocked that my jaw dropped and I had no words left.

The shit started from the champion selection screen. I was last pick and I said that I would prefer mid just because it's my best lane and I can't be counterpicked. They instantly start flaming and throwing insults at me. I tell them that I can play anything but I simply wanted to let them know that mid is my best choice.

Cassiopeia goes mid, Nocturne jungle and MF adc. Then Zyra is picked. I pick Riven as I could only assume that Zyra will go support, so I counter the enemy Nasus. A new wave of insults floods the chat. Apparently Zyra was going top so I end up being called a troll. (along other things)

The game starts and Cassiopeia dies 3 times to Evelynn in the first 4 minutes. After like 8 mins I am the only one with 0 deaths and a few kills on Nasus. The team starts trolling, MF comes top with me and Cassiopeia starts feeding. My mistake was that I tried to reason with them. This is where trolling turned into bullying in it's purest form. I told them that they are muted. Didn't actually do it just out of curiosity to see how far they can go. And I've seen some shit. I regret that I didn't screenshot everything and spread it all over the internet.

What happened cannot be described in words. The thing bothering me is that nothing will happen to them. They are probably playing right now doing what they did to me to other people. And I can't stop thinking that if they pick on the wrong person the outcome could be much worse than a uselessly long post on a forum. I still have their names and only god knows what titanic efforts I'm doing not to give them the reputation they deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damaros View Post
    Wait what?
    It's the new top/mid lane fad at the moment. It's excruciating in how dumb it is, but it works. Stack CDR + AP. Unlimited sustain, and your E does a truckload of damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damaros View Post
    Wait what?
    It's actually the same thing as ap yi, he has (+2) ap ratio for his Q and (+1) ratio for his E. His E still does physical damage even though it stacks from AP.
    So imagine having 500 ap and spinning slash doing 700 physical damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    It's the new top/mid lane fad at the moment. It's excruciating in how dumb it is, but it works. Stack CDR + AP. Unlimited sustain, and your E does a truckload of damage.
    I played it before it was cool, 1200 bloodthirst heals were da shit.

Deleted
    I cannot for the life of me figure out why people are so stubborn that they won't switch ''called'' lanes... Got a Kayle who called mid. Sure, that is fine. Then Kassasin says mid and instalocks. Now while this is a dickmove I still think we are fine. Top is still open for grabs and Kayle can easily fill this spot. Instead he/she insists to screw over both of them (and the rest of us) by going mid aswell. Admitting that he/she will screw over kassadin in midlane and the rest of us at that because he/she refuses to go top. This ain't the first time it happend and it sure won't be the last time... bleh!

I'm in two minds of catering to people who will instalock a champion and call a lane which has already been called. If you do cater to them, they'll think they can get away with it. If you don't, and you force them into a situation they do not enjoy, they will eventually learn to think twice about it. You can work around such an idiot by losing out on a Jungler or having solo top and solo bottom (not ideal, but playable), and if they guy starts to feed intentionally, then you have a good reason to report him and hopefully get him banned.
    RETH