10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I have no idea wtf is happening to this game or people should I say.
    I take jungle,and it starts: "no jungle" "no,go top" "I can't do 1v2" I say I'll gank top if they have 2 at top "lose" "ok screw us up dumbass" .
    Bot game meta is 2 top 1 mid 2 bot.

That might explain some things.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a new trend to not group up for teamfights during game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    Must be. We still won, but my Sion just keep going top or bot turrets every time we're trying to initiate a teamfight. So we were always 4v5 at times with Sion sitting on a turret. I guess some people forget to pick Yi when they want to do that.
    I also find that Teemos tend to do that, trying to split-push and getting caught by the enemy for various reasons.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Just le me shout pls.......or cry....or kill someone.....
    -snip-
    Bro, do you even tilt?

Deleted
    Went with Wukong, got a penta and lost the game. Our Zed was using all his abilities THEN he uses his ulti.

Genius.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Bro, do you even tilt?
    That's nothing.
    You're not gaining 2LP per won ranked game, as 90.9% J4 winrate/70% game winrate.

I don't really have a right to whine about my last game, because we ended up winning in a landslide and we ended up doing really well. But good lord, I was Blitz with a Quinn, who had the gold portrait generally signifying they've played this game before... Against Graves/Malph bottom. It literally took me getting a good pull on Graves 5 separate times before Quinn realized she should harass them and go for a kill during this time instead of running away. By this time, I didn't even bother to try pulling very often unless it was impossible to not get a kill off it because she did nothing. I think she ended the laning phase around 2/2/1, where if my friend had instead been AD they probably would've been 6/2/2 or so. Fast forward to the end of the game, she has enough CS to have a really good build, and can 2-3 shot everybody but the tank on the other team. After the Victory screen, what happens? "Good game Quinn, you're really good!"

Deleted
    Just dodged quite fun team.
    Select starts, 2 spam top, 2 spam jungle... starts to call each other fucking niggers etc. and adc last second types in top,so 3 top inc,hell yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just dodged quite fun team.
    Select starts, 2 spam top, 2 spam jungle... starts to call each other fucking niggers etc. and adc last second types in top,so 3 top inc,hell yeah.
    Which one were you in all this?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Sadly support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly support.
    What I meant was, two spamming top, two spamming jungle and the ADC going top makes five people.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Guy who took adc later,was spamming top too,but when I said someone don't be a dick and take what team needs, he took Cait and almost at the end of the count typed top again.

Guy who took adc later,was spamming top too,but when I said someone don't be a dick and take what team needs, he took Cait and almost at the end of the count typed top again.
    You missed the part where it's a match you have to win for promotion: play and lose or dodge and lose, either way you are going nowhere tonight <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    You missed the part where it's a match you have to win for promotion: play and lose or dodge and lose, either way you are going nowhere tonight <.<
    Well, at least dodging saved him some time.

...right? >_>
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Well, at least dodging saved him some time.

...right? >_>
    Riiight.

:-(

Deleted
    Never ever had such a bad game, 71minutes! In ranked, cait goes for frozen mallet first and trinity --'
    When we do a final race for their inhibitor she goes for a solo baron and dies! while we lose the game with only 300hp on their inhibitor left! Never had such an awful troll/retard/jackass in my life! Always going for their Nunutank instead of Ahri or Tristana. SO pissed of right now --'

Her runes are: Ability Power
    + 5
    Ability Power / Level
    +3.46 (62.3 @ 18)
    Armor Pen.
    + 1.3
    Magic Pen.
    + 0.9
    Attack Speed
    +5.09%
    Crit. Damage
    + 0

Her masteries are 30/0/0 going for AP and she build a freaking ravenous hydra --" I wish there was a site where you could post Trolls with screenshots/region --'

*angry rant over*

Lately, I lose badly every time I try out a new skin. It's just crazy. So, not realizing how brutal Taric/Miss Fortune is against a Soraka/Vayne, we were basically getting eaten in that lane. Either my Vayne is out of place to the point of no return, Miss Fortune just crapping damage on us to the point of quick death from Taric, or (especially) Taric stunning one of us and get a free kill. Trying to tap at MF and silence Taric, but it was pretty much bad trades each time. Eventually, our bot was humped to death with their Nocturne jungler, Vayne ragequit, our Shyvana jungler dies whenever available, and a mad TF calling everyone morons after we surrendered (which he wasn't doing any better with Kass in his lane). Only top was doing okish (a Malphite up there).

Ok, so for now on, no doing night LoL games, no trying out skins for the first time in normal games, and don't do the same mode over and over on the same day.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Taric/Miss Fortune
    Taric + MF or Cait is the new and incredibly dull ranked meta - makes this sona main want to stab out her eyes I can handle it but it's like about 100x more effort than that lane cheese comp has to put in :z

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Taric + MF or Cait is the new and incredibly dull ranked meta - makes this sona main want to stab out her eyes I can handle it but it's like about 100x more effort than that lane cheese comp has to put in :z
    I'm a Sona main too and it doesn't matter what the teamp comp is, every ranked game I've played in the last month, as soon as I say I'll support, everyone says "pick Taric" and then yell at me if I don't... even if it's better for the team if I bring cc /sadface.

Deleted
    I get this sometimes as well, I play Sona or Leona as support, don't even own Taric, and hate it when people go hurr durr Taric

Deleted
    I want to try Taric in jungle,but I bet, I would get burned alive :S