Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    And this is why the percentage majority required for successfully surrendering should be lowered to 65% from 70%. It keeps the 5 man vote the same, the 4 man vote the same and means that you can surrender 2-1 with 3 people.
    Yeah. It's quite silly that you can't surrender with two yes votes and one no vote when only three people can vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    And to try and stay on topic I just lost a game and it felt kinda awful. Got Nasus, rerolled and got Olaf.

There there.. It'll be alright.

Deleted
    First game in like 2 months. One player is AFK since start. Why do I even bother playing this game anymore? It has by far the worst community I've ever seen and Riot can't do anything about making it better it seems 'cause this problem has lasted for more than a year now.

UPDATE: 2nd game, Riven goes AFK after 4 minutes, Fiddle jungler "DC" 5 minutes later.
    Last edited by mmoc07b172f625; 2013-05-24 at 05:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I read that stuff I wonder how people manage to find so many AFKers

I can't remember the last game in SR I had that had an AFKer and in ARAM it stopped once I remembered to stop queueing right after the kids come out of school/right after dinner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

I can't remember the last game in SR I had that had an AFKer and in ARAM it stopped once I remembered to stop queueing right after the kids come out of school/right after dinner.
    Queued at around 6.30 AM.

3rd game: Kha'Zix goes 1/14/2 against Twisted Fate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a game where it was neck and neck and a team fight would decide who won, and our Tryndamere who was doing quite a bit of damage got caught out and died, started a surrender, and it was declined 4-1. So he afks and costs us the game.

Sometimes I wish the report feature actually did something.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    I had a game where it was neck and neck and a team fight would decide who won, and our Tryndamere who was doing quite a bit of damage got caught out and died, started a surrender, and it was declined 4-1. So he afks and costs us the game.

Ohh it does. The problem is that with so many people playing the game you'll never see him again (atleast its like a 0.00001% chance) You'll never get to have the satisfaction of knowing that he is banned/suspended. But try the tribunal. You'll be the judge, and you'll know when you've gotten someone banned when they diserved it.

Sigh... That moment when someone picks diana VS swain, and once he is 0/6/0 he starts crying about trash team.... God damn idiots...
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-05-24 at 10:46 AM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    There there.. It'll be alright.
    It was really awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

I'm like you too. I rarely get anything like that. I think we're probably just lucky or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    It works but he needs to reported several times before going to the tribunal I believe. So just report every time you see someone do what they shouldn't be doing like flaming, obvious trolling, obvious rage quit/obvious afk, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    First game in like 2 months. One player is AFK since start. Why do I even bother playing this game anymore? It has by far the worst community I've ever seen and Riot can't do anything about making it better it seems 'cause this problem has lasted for more than a year now.

UPDATE: 2nd game, Riven goes AFK after 4 minutes, Fiddle jungler "DC" 5 minutes later.
    You shouldn't give up on 4v5 games. They are winnable if you press your advantage. best game I've ever won was 4v5 where I was playing Kogmaw. Team protected me all the time while I tore the enemy team to pieces. You just have to know what your advantage is and press it asap. The only advantage you have over a full team as 4 is the fact you will accrue experience faster overall. If your Jungler leaves then you don't have to adjust your set up. If top or mid leave you have to adjust so you have the most appropriate champs in each lane, and then play it safe so you don't get ganked. It's not likely, but it is certainly possible!
    RETH

Deleted
    Ezreal top.
    No items at the start.
    Rushed warmogs.
    Constantly tried to tower dive.
    Over-extended 24/7.

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYY?!

Deleted
    I've started a new thing.

You show me disrespect in any way and I'll stop caring about the game.

Makes it a lot more enjoyable not tryharding when you're getting flamed or getting attitude for something irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post

So, if you can't beat them, join them?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    So, if you can't beat them, join them?
    I don't flame them, I just stop tryharding to win the game.

Makes it a lot more enjoyable not tryharding when you're getting flamed or getting attitude for something irrelevant.
    I've been doing this for a while. It's dramatically cut down on my blood pressure.

Deleted
    I don't flame them, I just stop tryharding to win the game.
    Atleast you don't stop playing completely like some people would.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Atleast you don't stop playing completely like some people would.
    Mahhhhh if it's really bad I'll problaly just tab out and watch something until the game's over.

I honestly have lost my patience with these disrespectful pricks running their mouths off because of nothing other than anonymity. Guess it's time for a break from League :P

I just dont see the reason of why I would try to win a game when I get paired with a bunch of class-a uncoorporative assholes mouthing eachother off every chance they get. Hell, my last game we were up about 10 kills; my team gets caught out and they die 4 man and get only one -- I'm not saying anything, at all. The enemy immediately rushes nash and when I wasn't able to steal it, they give me attitude. Honestly, why would I care about winning a game with these knobheads? No, fuck that.

I realize ofcourse this is in no way going to help me rise in Elo, but quite frankly... I just dont care anymore. The amount of assholes and social rejects, whose parents seems to have completely abandoned them, or just failed miserably and teaching them common decency and proper manners, you get paired up with has sucked the enjoyment from the game for me. Every game there's an arguement going, some jackass get's pissy about player X doing something bad, then player Y gets pissy because someone else did something bad and it just goes on and on and on. I haven't had a decent game outside of premade 5s in a long time. And the frustration then carries on making me all ragey when I play premade 5s or just a simple normal game. To be honest, I just might cut off everything but premade 5s for a while.

Deleted
    That's totally understandable. I changed maps, and that was one of the reasons, Sivalion. I didn't want to quit, tbh I wasn't in the mood to quit, so I just changed map.

I feel like this sometimes could fall on deaf ears but trying out other maps, to take a break or whatever, from ranked is usually a good way to relax because it doesn't put you on the same pressure as ranked games do, and on others too. You could always stop ranked but not stop SR and just go play normal or try and play with friends or people you like to play with.

I'm not telling you what to do but I think outright quitting the whole game isn't the way to do it, especially if you really like to play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've sorta been doing what Sivallion does. I was getting shit for picking jungle Jayce in a normal blind, and this wukong went on and on about how bad I was. Between me and Morgana, the "bad" players, knowing when to engage and the shit wu somehow getting fed we won, but he just would not shut up so I just stopped caring about him. I still tried to win through good fights, but I stopped trying to save people in the bad ones(and knocked a few people to him so he would die for good measure).

However, I am pissed about the ranked game yesterday where, I shit you not, an AP Trynd tried to tell me Blue Ezreal was bad, that I was bad, and I should stop copying the pros. My entire team gave him hell for that one. Sad part is as bad as I was doing (because it definitely wasn't a good game for me. Fuck Thresh), if he was a normal AD Trynd we might have won. For all our low points the enemy team was worse, but they at least had 5 useful people while we were stuck with 4 and the dead weight.

Just cause youre a highe relo doesn't mean your actually freaking good. I just had a high elo player tell me to go 19/0/11 on Wukong, and run Life Steal quints. My ass just got stomped into the ground and I wasted the IP on the quints. Wonderful.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Just cause youre a highe relo doesn't mean your actually freaking good. I just had a high elo player tell me to go 19/0/11 on Wukong, and run Life Steal quints. My ass just got stomped into the ground and I wasted the IP on the quints. Wonderful.
    The quints are still very good on ADCs though, not wasted ;P