10+ Year Old Account
    I was in a 5v5, 2 people insta locked as Skarner and Lei Shen, I chose Soraka. Skarner and Lei Shen proceeded to bicker and argue over who should jungle, we had nobody mid and 2 people top for some reason.

Lei Sin ended up being the Jungler.... I was bottom lane with Skarner. Probably one of the most infuriating matches I've ever been in.

Thank fuck for just reaching gold 5. Seriously. The amount of retards who play on weekends is amazing. I seriously need another game to play during weekends.

SEriously, you will not believe the people me and my lil'bro has had to deal with today. Nothing but ragers, feeders, afkers or just plain noobs. We are 100% sure that we met atleast one person who had bought a boost to platinum or just bought the account.

My brother even went from gold 3 to gold 4 I were in promotion for gold 4, but lost two matches in a row thanks to idiots.

I'm a "school kid" and i dont like the stereotype of bads/noobs always being school kids, but does the amount of twats just increase whenever school is over?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    I'm a "school kid" and i dont like the stereotype of bads/noobs always being school kids, but does the amount of twats just increase whenever school is over?
    Yes, unfortunately, it does. That's why you should stick to off hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Yes, unfortunately, it does. That's why you should stick to off hours.
    Unfortunately, summer is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BinarySolo View Post
    ...should of been working on plat instead of doing nothing.

meh, i've played at every hour of the day and get the same trolls/feeders/afkers regardless

The thing that sucks the most is getting a good team composition, great teamwork and then throwing it by having zero vision... ;___;

Well kat is another champion I can't play, just like corki, every game I play with her my team is always full of feeders and idiots.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    The thing that sucks the most is getting a good team composition, great teamwork and then throwing it by having zero vision... ;___;
    No the thing that sucks the most is when you're in your Bo3 for gold 4 winning your lane, but the renekton and botlane just cant agree on whatever, so renekton decides to feeds on purpose, afk when team fights start to happen and just run around in jungle doing nothing but steal farm.
    Nice first loss.

Second loss is even worse when the first pick instant locks veigar, which gets counterpicked by a galio which then swiftly pwns him in mid so the veigar then rage quits after 1 death. ohh did i mention he solo invaded giving first blood to their rengar top? yea that gave him the advantage he needed in top to not lose vs me.. Our ADC sucks balls, feeds alot then afks. Frigging jungler did nothing but flame and feed aswell, and he goes afk aswell .Nice 15min 30 sec loss.....
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Team gets caught out everywhere cause our support thresh thinks all his gold needs to go into a Frozen Mallet. HE spends the entire game verbally abusing me and calling me a troll for playing Khazix mid even though I got the most kills on the team, then him and tryn report me for it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    What also angers me: People who think dying= feeding

Dying is dying, feeding is a very different story, you can't play the game and expect nobody to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BinarySolo View Post

Thanks for the reminder ._.

to me one of the most annoying thing is having a good composition on aram but before the clock runs out, some1 on the other teams leaves at the last second, giving the team a crappy composition on the next match... there should be an option that if some1 leaves, people should be able to keep the champion they previously got...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    What also angers me: People who think dying= feeding

Dying is dying, feeding is a very different story, you can't play the game and expect nobody to die.
    Well, dying is feeding because you feed them the gold.

But I guess you mean the difference between the reportable intentionally feeding and simply dying. That one annoys me too. In almost every lost game with matchmade players you'll find "report x9" etc. At some point players just get outplayed, no need to ban them because of that...
    Even though that's just how to interprete the word "feeding". I guess it gets used so much instead of "intentionally feeding" that it has that negative connotation.

Though most of those "report" spammers aren't that awesome either. Like being 3/11/0 and asking to report the 7/13/3 toplaner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    Well, dying is feeding because you feed them the gold.

But I guess you mean the difference between the reportable intentionally feeding and simply dying. That one annoys me too. In almost every lost game with matchmade players you'll find "report x9" etc. At some point players just get outplayed, no need to ban them because of that...
    Even though that's just how to interprete the word "feeding". I guess it gets used so much instead of "intentionally feeding" that it has that negative connotation.

Though most of those "report" spammers aren't that awesome either. Like being 3/11/0 and asking to report the 7/13/3 toplaner.
    Exactly, most of the time they aren't even half as good as the poor sod being accused of feeding.

Deleted
    Even the best players in the world can have horrible losing streaks... http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/10077#history

(not replying to anyone in particular, just posting this here since people often mention losing streaks here)

Deleted
    So, I just played a game with an ADC named M5 BenQ Nookye, (Nookie??) I don't know if this is actually legit or somebody trolling. But w/e. He was in Silver I. And we lost this game horrible. Opposing team had eve jungle and she pretty much camped bot. I was supporting this Nookie and bought so many pink wards it's not even funny. But eve would find a way into bot anyway because I simply did not have the gold to ward every possible entrance. So we got ganked anyway. It resulted in a death or we're forced to go back. Our jungle Amumu dind't help us out making this lane very onesided. Which is a shame because we would have won this lane if it wasn't for Eve camping us 24/7.

Then came mid-game. We had one team-fight in the entirety of the match. We completely stomped them with Mumu/Varus/Xerath/Lulu ulties. After all this happend we are down 2 inhibs because people kept getting caught. Next team fight is about to happen. We caught Jarvan IV out of position and blow him up. Opossing team backs off. But you know what?! Let's chase them while our Nexus turrets get overrun by minions! Me and Varus back off to defend our base while Amumu/Xerath and Kayle chase 4 other players and die. This cost us the game.

Here is the kicker though. This supposedly pro player reports everyone. Including me.

/endrant

Edit: I don't know if this violates the no name and shame policy. If so please dont infract me
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2013-06-02 at 02:28 PM.

i love when 2 people queue together and when one of them sucks realy bad, the other one just flips the shit switch for no aparent reason and starts berating the ones that called his baddie friend...

like seriously in aram the only poke we had in a team of shen, warwick, gragas,fidle and cant remember the last one, was fidle and gragas, and yet no poke comes from fidle in the form of crows, the guy just fears, hes at half health with 4 pots in his bags and away from the fight and he doesnt even drink one or try to use life drain to get it up... then finaly gets to lvl 6 and only tries to use his ulti once, 2 secs before he dies then after all this shit, shen has the nerve to let me and gragas die in a team fight and shout at us in another cause we called out his friend for being shit, not to mention fidle building random itens that dont even build to hourglass, rabadon or even the mask and using the ulti when all the team was stacked up on me or shen... seriously if you dont know how the fuck the use fidle say so before the fuckin match, i even offered to trade my warrick and yet he didnt say anythin...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    i love when 2 people queue together and when one of them sucks realy bad, the other one just flips the shit switch for no aparent reason and starts berating the ones that called his baddie friend...

like seriously in aram the only poke we had in a team of shen, warwick, gragas,fidle and cant remember the last one, was fidle and gragas, and yet no poke comes from fidle in the form of crows, the guy just fears, hes at half health with 4 pots in his bags and away from the fight and he doesnt even drink one or try to use life drain to get it up... then finaly gets to lvl 6 and only tries to use his ulti once, 2 secs before he dies then after all this shit, shen has the nerve to let me and gragas die in a team fight and shout at us in another cause we called out his friend for being shit, not to mention fidle building random itens that dont even build to hourglass, rabadon or even the mask and using the ulti when all the team was stacked up on me or shen... seriously if you dont know how the fuck the use fidle say so before the fuckin match, i even offered to trade my warrick and yet he didnt say anythin...
    How do people even muster up the power to care about ARAM on any emotional level, let alone rage about it on forums.

Deleted
    I think he's more annoyed at the people in the game than the game itself. Whenever I run into absolute window lickers, their mere existence has the capacity to piss me off more than losing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    How do people even muster up the power to care about ARAM on any emotional level, let alone rage about it on forums.
    Because it's frustrating when your team has a horrible comp and loses because of it, or when you have a great comp but terrible players and you lose. It's just like anything else. Nobody likes losing or playing with bad players. ARAM is just more prone to having bad team comps (being random and all), and the fact that players don't get to actually choose the champs means it's more prone to having bad players as well (people playing champs they are unfamiliar with).