Lawlz. Just love how I post in a thread about game venting and all I get is people replying to me, insulting me for my choices. Leave me the hell alone. I don't care what any of you say. All you guys want to do is act like your superior based solely on what you experience in your own games, or from a score. You have no clue what goes on in my games. "ewww static shiv on Garen" when I bring the entire enemy team to half health before I die, then my team just dies to them and isn't able to finish what I started, yeah that;s my fault. LAWLZ. Think before putting me down on my items. I bought the Shiv cause I was dominating my lane but Riven was just fast enough that I had to do 2 sets of attacks instead of one, so I grabbed it for the MS and extra damage. I was planning on selling it then we lost.

@Grading: I would take help if I have ever been given help. Only a couple of you have actually helped me. Brittney Snow, and someone else, when I had an issue on a champ. I took the advice and got better at that champ. I took it cause they gave me the advice politely. The rest of you just go "durr youre bad, play like this or dont play at all". Like I'm really gonna listen to you. This thread is for complaining about games, so you don't take your anger out on people in the game. You guys are spamming the crap out of this thread to flame me for using it for it's intended purpose.

OT: Won this game, but omg. I got drag warded, half health Jarv and Kass doing Drag. Fizz on my team is watching them with his ult ready. He doesn't go in then bitches at me for not engaging, I'm playing Leona. I said you had your ult rdy that was an easy double kill. He was currently 2/5, as was my top lane Tryn. They spend the rest of the game verbally abusing me. Ezreal, who was 14/3 cause of me, tried his best to counter argue them, then Moakai joined Tryn and Fizz.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Don't bother trying to helping Pandragon. If he wanted help, he would have picked up a clue in the 100 pages he's spent whining about his games.

Just stop replying to him and maybe he'll just move on.
    Tbh i don't want him to move on. He is the reason I kept checking up this thread even while i wasn't playing LoL anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JoErVoL View Post
    Tbh i don't want him to move on. He is the reason I kept checking up this thread even while i wasn't playing LoL anymore
    Funny thing is. He apparently thinks I post in this thread, designed to rant about the bad games we have had, to hear what they have to say to me. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    DFG? You mean Rabadons? He got a rabadons, not a DFG but yeah, I agree that Morellonomicon would be better than DFG had he gotten a DFG.

Or were you talking about Ziggs?

xD
    Yeah I meant the Rabadons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Funny thing is. He apparently thinks I post in this thread, designed to rant about the bad games we have had, to hear what they have to say to me. lol

I think the issue people have is that whenever you post about a bad game you've had, it's always the same post. "My team was shit, I couldn't carry" etc, etc. While that's all fine and dandy, that attitude is what prevents people from ever getting better. Everyone has bad games and I'm not typically one to jump to conclusions or judge people based on one or two games, but several of the post-game screenshots you've posted don't really make you look like the greatest player either.

One of the biggest factors necessary for improvement is the ability to look at a loss and say "What could I, personally, have done better to prevent that loss?" Immediately blaming your team for everything every time you lose pretty much guarantees you will be Silver 5 forever.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

Deleted
    Lawlz. Just love how I post in a thread about game venting and all I get is people replying to me, insulting me for my choices. Leave me the hell alone. I don't care what any of you say. All you guys want to do is act like your superior based solely on what you experience in your own games, or from a score.
    We dont really mind that you vent in a thread for venting. Its great! We all do it so we dont rage as much on people in the game. But the thing is how you take constructive criticism. If someone from platinum or diamond tells me to build this and that instead of what i build, as it would've increased my chances of carrying and winning, then i'll try that next time.

Im sorry if i made it sound like im superior to you, as it was not my intention. But realise this, that in terms of numbers I AM superior, and so is alot of other people, so if we tell you that build item C and B instead of A and D, then its usually because its the wiser choice which would help you win games.

We're not intentionally trying to sound degrading towards you (atleast im not)

You have no clue what goes on in my games. "ewww static shiv on Garen" when I bring the entire enemy team to half health before I die, then my team just dies to them and isn't able to finish what I started, yeah that;s my fault. LAWLZ. Think before putting me down on my items. I bought the Shiv cause I was dominating my lane but Riven was just fast enough that I had to do 2 sets of attacks instead of one, so I grabbed it for the MS and extra damage. I was planning on selling it then we lost.
    No, we dont know what goes on in games, and no we dont think its your fault. We're just suggesting another item build which would've been stronger on garen (for example) The movement speed could've come from runes and your Q (maybe you already have MS quints?) and the dmg could've come from Black cleaver which is an all around better item on garen in many cases. Some times its better to not build an item purely to kill one person when it will lose its value later

@Grading: I would take help if I have ever been given help. Only a couple of you have actually helped me. Brittney Snow, and someone else, when I had an issue on a champ. I took the advice and got better at that champ. I took it cause they gave me the advice politely.
    Im fairly sure i've been polite to you ? I've offered to Duo Queue with you, and even pay for a transfer to EUW if you'd like, yet you didnt even respond to it. (may have been on an alternative account...)

The rest of you just go "durr youre bad, play like this or dont play at all". Like I'm really gonna listen to you. This thread is for complaining about games, so you don't take your anger out on people in the game. You guys are spamming the crap out of this thread to flame me for using it for it's intended purpose.
    Nahh man. some people just get annoyed when you for some reason dont take a piece of advice. I mean, maybe you wouldn't even feel the need to go here as much then ?

Quote Originally Posted by PhaseLocked View Post
    I think the issue people have is that whenever you post about a bad game you've had, it's always the same post. "My team was shit, I couldn't carry" etc, etc. While that's all fine and dandy, that attitude is what prevents people from ever getting better. Everyone has bad games and I'm not typically one to jump to conclusions or judge people based on one or two games, but several of the post-game screenshots you've posted don't really make you look like the greatest player either.

One of the biggest factors necessary for improvement is the ability to look at a loss and say "What could I, personally, have done better to prevent that loss?" Immediately blaming your team for everything every time you lose pretty much guarantees you will be Silver 5 forever.
    The issue is these people ASSUME. That's all they do. I bitch about a team, oh suddenly I think I'm perfect, and I don't make mistakes. I make a hell of a lot of mistakes. But they don't cost the games. Also I don't post about every loss I have. The losses where even I played like shit I don't post about. But in games where it's all my teams fault I'll post about.

Stop with the "you don't recognize your mistakes" I know the mistakes I make. Every time I make one I say "well dam I shouldn't have done that". And I can handle ppl making some mistakes. Someone stays a little to long pushing after getting a kill and gets ganked? Ok I've done that. Someone face checks a bush when he don't know where they are and gets 5 manned? Bad luck, it happens. But these teams I get go beyond that. They will repeat the same mistake all game. I have had people die in lane, then keep coming back and keep trying to 1v1 someone he just gave 3 kills to. People who keep pushing without wards after they have been ganked 5 times. People who want to push a lane instead of baron when we just killed 3 of them, and 2 are defending, who we won't get past. Then killed by them when they rez giving the enemy a free baron. People who turret dive left and right enemies they won't kill. People who actually let their team mates die just so they can get the kill. I mean it, I have had someone stand there and let the enemy kill me, or a team mate then start fighting.

Talking about screenshots:
    The Ziggs game. I was 0/1 until team fights started at about 25 mins. My team was all over 6 deaths before 20 mins. No that wasn't my fault. There was nothing I could do to carry that. My lane opponent wasn't getting anywhere near me for me to get any kills, I couldn't push and roam cause by the time I pushed my lane out, my team mates were dead, and once team fights started Pantheon and Tristana both focused me. I didn't even get to see them attack me. It was just BAM dead.

The Garen game. I was x/0 during lane phase. I had Riven shut down. I built the Shiv early so I didn't have to try 2 sets of attacks to get her. She had no flash her only escape was running, with the Shiv I was easily out running her, plus it was just something I was testing on him. First time I ever built Shiv on Garen. Yi rushed a DFG and fed the crap out of Karthus. I was 10/1 by the time team fights started, not all Riven, I got a couple double kills from Rengar coming to gank, so I wasn't just feeding off a no gold giving Riven. I'd get in, do my combo, bring down Karthus or Cait. Drop everyone else by almost half their life, then die and my team would die right after. Yi would run right when I die, Draven focused Thresh, and Nocturne kept trying to bd and would die before we even fought them. He was never with the group. His 5 kills he got using his ult during the lane phase. It has nothing to do with "oh you bought Shiv" "oh you were playing Garen", it has to do with my team had no clue how to team fight, and the moment I died they were easily picked off.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-07-15 at 01:14 PM.

not realy 100% venting but seems fitting here anyway.
    i play lol sins 2010. but ever sins lv 5 trough all the abuse and insults i have been playing bot games with friends exclusive. (putting me to a total of over 4800 bot games). yet few weeks ago a friend convinced me to do my placement matches. all good and well. did my placement matches. ended up at 8/10 wins. got trowen in gold. but in those 10 games. i have rediscovered why i stopped playing vs real enemy players. the amount of abuse and insults you get agaisnt you is just..... mind boggling.

this isnt realy a complaint. this isnt bragging that i won 8/10. its simply the folowing.
    am i the only person in this position?
    is there any one els that has become scared to fight versus real players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Had an unranked loss early this evening which started bad and ended worse.

Lobby opens, calls are made. Top, ADC, Mid and Support are called without contestation. Last person was keen to play top, but chose jungle Naut without complaint. Top takes Wukong, ADC takes Kog, Mid takes Kennen, I pick up Blitz. Lock-ins start.

Then Kog decides he wants to jungle instead of ADC, so he switches to Amumu and Smite and locks in. Our Naut jumps on this chance to not jungle... and locks in Riven. In the sheer chaos that erupts in chat at this last-second brouhaha, the countdown ends and the game begins.

So now we have Wukong, Amumu, Riven, Kennen and Blitzcrank. Riven runs straight to top with Wukong, and I'm trying to sort out just who is taking what lane. Riven STAYS in the top, ignoring everyone. As minions spawn, Kennen announces that he'll build AD and goes bot. Mid lane is empty for the first wave; meanwhile, Wukong has last-hit Blue and taken the first buff from Amumu. Amumu naturally gets pissed, and after wolves he heads into mid to square off against AP Yi to curtail his free-farming.

Meanwhile, Riven decides to go jungling, and leaves Wukong to go kill wraiths (we were blue side). She then immediately recalls, and then runs up to mid. Amumu is almost beside himself at this point, but leaves mid to go gank the Cho'gath top. As soon as he engages, Wukong runs in, puts in one Q, then runs away (Cho had pushed almost right to the tower). Amumu dies. Wukong then decides to run back in, and himself is mauled by Cho. Thus begins the intense feeding of Cho'gath. In addition, Riven is also being eaten alive by the AP Yi mid.

In bot lane, things aren't actually going too badly. Kennen and I are squaring off against Malphite and Ashe, and although Kennen is running AP runes and masteries and building AD we manage to rack up a good handful of kills (helped along by the opposing Malphite being... really rather bad at running headlong into grabs while Ashe is still at the back poking minions). It's slightly marred by the fact that Kennen is horrendously pissed at me for scoring First Blood, when I Flash-dived Malphite at the tower to secure the kill when he escaped at 6HP. Kennen is running Flash/Teleport, and was in the process of running back to our minion line after taking minion aggro. Nevertheless, we persevere, and secure the first tower as well as shutting down their Ashe completely.

While this has been going on, our Amumu has been driving himself repeatedly into the maw of Cho'gath in an attempt to save Wukong's lane, while the opposing Amumu jungler has been eating his fill of Wukong and Riven (we were entirely left alone at bot). As expected, the game spirals wildly out of control as well-fed Cho'gath and Yi rampage around the map. Wukong wises up and sticks with me and Kennen as we try and push lanes, but Amumu is still spending all his time alternating between running around the jungle camps and getting snacked on by everyone and yelling at Riven, who is also doing the same. Our towers fall, Cho'gath is virtually un-killable no matter how hard the team focuses on him (sigh), and we lose the game pretty hard.

In the end, Amumu says it's all Kennen's fault for being a terrible ADC. Riven speaks for the first time all game to agree.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

When will riot fucking make it possible for me to queue SPECIFICALLY WITHOUT ANY PREMADES ON MY TEAM!??!!?!! i swear to allah, jebus and the fucking michelin man, 6/10 of my premades are ABSOLUTE SHIT! This game, our mid ahri, (plat 5) and his gold 5 premades support zyra sucked so hard its unbelieveable.....
    Ahri hit with less than half her Q's, almost never with charm when it was needed and was just all around bad.. She even fucking went afk for a short while at like 13 min because she thought it was GG and asked us if we should all just afk and FF @ 20 or let them push mid. Negative *****......
    The support zyra was so bad in lane that the lane just outright lost, and she stole kills in TF's, didnt ward properly. She had a 2 - 7 win/loss score with zyra before the game, and ahri had a 28-28 iirc. Why pick champs if you're obviously bad with them?!!?!

Ultimately, we lost thanks to useless midlaner who had fed their midlaner, and that useless support who got their botlane fed.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-07-15 at 07:56 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

And there it is again. 11/0 Aatrox by 20 mins cause my entire team pushes without wards. I couldn't even counter gank him cause my team mates died so quickly. And the Tf just kept feeding everyone but bragging about his cs. And I get reported for trying to surrender when the enemy had baron, 2 of our inhibs down, and we didnt even have 1 of their turrets down.

Just lost a game against people Stevie Wonder could have beaten. These are THE dumbest people I have met. I snowballed the shit out of them and they threw it. We would ace the enemy team, I would die cause the enemy focuses me(amumu) and Sivir would recall with full health instead of pushing. Renekton kept trying to 1v3 them. Udyr(who leveled phoenix first), lept pushing lanes and never once joined team figthts. Another group of idiots who don't get it when they see me running behind the advancing enemy to fight instead of running.

I'm done. I'll never leave Silver, I don't get enough teams who have any sort of common sense to be able to climb.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-07-16 at 08:36 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having mumu sivir udyr and renekton didn't strike you as a team full of win during champ select, who exactly was the apc and support assuming you jungled

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    Having mumu sivir udyr and renekton didn't strike you as a team full of win during champ select, who exactly was the apc and support assuming you jungled
    No APC. Renekt was mid, the support was Leona.

15+ Year Old Account
    No APC. Renekt was mid, the support was Leona.
    So, you had 3 tanks? No wonder you lost. The enemy team has no desire to build defensive, as they don't need to, and instead go full offense and shut your carries down.

I agree that some forethought at Champ select could have avoided that loss. Picking too many tanks can end badly if your enemy team is full of sustained damage,
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    So, you had 3 tanks? No wonder you lost. The enemy team has no desire to build defensive, as they don't need to, and instead go full offense and shut your carries down.
    Go back and actually read my post to find out how you're wrong.

We dominated them, they always focused me, the amumu, Sivir rarely died in a team fight. But every time we aced them Sivir would recall instead of pushing. Udyr was always off alone(We were winning team fights 4v5). Renekton and Leona didn't have the power to push without Sivir, who never touched a turret except for the first mid turret.

The issue is these people ASSUME. That's all they do. I bitch about a team, oh suddenly I think I'm perfect, and I don't make mistakes. I make a hell of a lot of mistakes. But they don't cost the games.
    Not to beat a dead horse or anything...Every mistake, no matter how small, presents the opportunity for the enemy to gain an advantage. Silver you can get away with some massive mistakes at times but you can't afford them if you want to carry your team. You have more ranked games than I do normal/ranked combined, yet I'm ranked leagues higher than you. I can definitely tell you I'm not playing with significantly better people, either, from your stories.

The best thing you can do is never get verbally angry with your team in ranked. Period. Even if the 1/8 support Veigar is talking crap about your mom's casserole, you never stoop to their level. Period. Everything you send in chat needs to be productive or it shouldn't be said.

---

On-topic:

Had a normal game with a jungle Rammus who figured it would be beneficial to talk crap about the entire team the whole game. He made some bad initiations but never took the blame for them. My top-lane Shen was far from perfect, first blood to Lee Sin allowing him to get lane advantage early. I teleported to a team fight late because instead of just going with it, I behaved like it was a premade 5s and I could make a call like "Kat dies for the dragon steal and I get top turret" and had to watch our team trickle in and die. I tele'd late anyways and gave Lee Sin another kill. Rammus' terrible attitude towards the entire team made none of us want to cooperate with his bad calls. Baron was being contested, we came out on top on kills but Baron stayed up. Instead of backing, healing, buying and returning to contest Baron, Rammus went to get our blue buff. The result was that we had no smite to secure the easily taken Baron at ~40ish minutes, they killed us and won.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    and yes i do know what your games are like, we have played together before pan i understand its frustrating, i lost 40 of my past 50 ranked games so i decided im just not going to play ranked for a while im going to level a smurf or just do norms, and when i place on my smurf hope i get a higher division thenw hat im currently in i suggest maybe doing the same

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    and yes i do know what your games are like, we have played together before pan i understand its frustrating, i lost 40 of my past 50 ranked games so i decided im just not going to play ranked for a while im going to level a smurf or just do norms, and when i place on my smurf hope i get a higher division thenw hat im currently in i suggest maybe doing the same
    I don't remember ever playing with you.

The problem with that is recolllecting all the champions and runes(mainly runes) I have, plus the skins I got. Cause if a smurf account places higher then my current account, the smurf will become my main account. Like it matters though, I'll most likely be banned for what I said in my last game I posted about.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-07-17 at 03:30 AM.

I just had an aram where we were top in kills yet lost. We got ace two or three times, a sign to go kill their turrets while you can. The ignored my pinging saying "we are only ap". Despite having ace two or three times we lost thanks to them farming minions instead of making quick work of the final turrets and nexus.