Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Seriously, fuck EU WEST.

I mean that.

I love my continent but this shit is pissing me off.

People go and play draft/ranked while not knowing basic English and completely fucking unreasonably unable to play any other lane beyond the one they're set on.

Just had to leave a selection because these 3 fucktards picked top. And the last pick took Mid (which I had taken as second pick).

No communication, no nothing.

All these fucks can say is "i mid". Even if you go like "hey dude, can you go to another lane? They banned X champ and I wanted to go mid" or something all they say is "i mid". Then you go "ok, that's fine, I'll supp" and the guy after me will instalock a supp too or some shit.

Seriously, fuck this.

EDIT:

Another great fucking pearl.

Selection was going fine for a change.

First takes jungle.

Second takes supp.

Third takes top.

I'm fourth so I ask the last guy "hey dude, you wanna go adc or mid? I can do whatever". No reply.

I wait wait wait, time is almost up so I go "ok, you don't answer so I'll go mid with Brand".

You know what he does? Insta-locks a jungle Nasus. Reminder: First pick was jungling already.

fuck my life, seriously.
    i FREAKING HATE when people dont reply to that

hey what do you prefer?? mid or adc?? no reply

last miniute picks something retarded

man stupid mmr system just because i lost 15games out of 20 doesnt mean i have to vs gold/plat ppl T.T diamond 4 btw from dia 2)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I just left a game...
    Last pick calls top, didn't get it so goes support Talon bot. Ofcourse this doesn't work out.
    Meanwhile our Lux mid is doing pretty good vs Fizz and is winning lane, but then loses it all of a sudden, ok, happens.

Our Tryndamere top, well...
    He goes into lane, gets a few hits on a minion and then proceeds to die to Darius.
    Yeah...

20.00 /ff, 2 people voted no.
    I normally don't leave, but come on. When you got a 1/8 top and a 0/4/3 Talon support and maybe 1 turret down you STILL vote no?
    I told them to report me, i don't care right now, rather a ban then playing like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Someone calls top and chooses Xin. I wanted top, but it's fine, I pick Sej for jungle as it's ben a while and I could use the practice. Everyone else locks in sensible champions. Then Xin swaps to Graves with 2 seconds left to go and locks in.

Graves then proceeds to build bruisery and get his backside handed to him by Gangplank. No point going up top lane now with a fed GP, but luckily he didn't whine too much. Soes no damage, zero impact in team fights. It's a shame, as if he had kept with Xin, even if he was terrible we would have won since the rest of our team were better than their counter parts.
    RETH

I just got 2v5 game in ranked. Adc leave at lvl 2, then support leave at lvl 5 and then jungler go off too. HOW THE HELL I CAN MOVE HIGHER WHEN IN EVERY FU$%^ GAME I HAVE NOOBS OR LEAVERS???

Deleted
    Plastic Elo Lucian failed against Zed, whom proceeded to snowball the other lanes, also Shen randomly ulting on to me in the middle of nowhere. Is it Shen free week?

I don't mind being in bronze, but WHY THE HELL AM I NOT MATCHED UP AGAINST BRONZE PLAYERS

Their team:
    Silver 3, Silver 4, Silver 5, Bronze 1, Silver 4

Our Team:
    Bronze 2, Bronze 1, Bronze 1 (me), Bronze 2, Silver 5

I understand that our "hidden MMR's" where probably similar, but that doesn't change the fact that IF I am bronze, that I should play bronze players, and then once I get to silver, I'll play against silver players..... Ugg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justinram22 View Post
    I understand that our "hidden MMR's" where probably similar, but that doesn't change the fact that IF I am bronze, that I should play bronze players, and then once I get to silver, I'll play against silver players..... Ugg
    Well, you do not understand. League system is only for the looks, elo is still deciding on the matchups. You play against people on your elo, not against people in your league.

I think that I'm done with ranked play till the children are back in school. Lost all 3 games I've played today and here they are:

Game 1:

I'm second pick and I called support and go support. Our last pick, picks Leona and said they are going support. So now we don't have a jungler and figured that would be fine. The J4 on my team was really cool and said just come top we will get early turret and then I will jungle and you can farm top. So we get our turret at about 12min but we look at bot lane. Leona/Lucian is 0/7, with all 7 kills fed to the enemy adc. Needless to say we surrendered at 30min and they were 3/24.

Game 2:

I'm ADC and I have Thresh as my support. I'm already nervous about this game because I have a Lucian but figure he probably knows what he is doing. Thresh refused to even try to hook anybody bot lane and would just stand behind me and do nothing. So I ask him to be aggressive and use his Q. After another 2min of him doing nothing at all I just flat out tell him to go away because he is just soaking XP from me. I do this a lot if I'm ADC and my support is doing nothing, no wards, no harass I literally mean nothing.

So long story short. I'm trying my best to carry but every team fight thresh cannot land a hook to save his life and Lucian does zero dmg.

Game 3:

I'm support and we're doing great bot. My ADC is playing agressive and we're really harassing them down and picked up 2 kills. Mean while mid is has died twice to Katrina and top and jungle are even. Mid starts to roam bot and I end up getting a kill on her (thank you turret.) About 4min later we see her walking down from mid again. So we ping for Kha to follow as he is level 9 now so he can really mess stuff up. WW is near by so we figure this could be a good 4v4 team fight under the turret. So Kha stays mid and WW shows up and Kat is in our jungle waiting for the dive. So we ping again for Kha to get down here. About 30sec has passed from the first ping to this one. They finally dived us about 30sec after that. A full minute from the first ping till the fight breaks out, and he sat mid.

Now mind you he isn't pushing the mid turret either, he is last hitting freezing the lane in middle. So, the 3 of us die we killed two of them and the other two were super low. We ask why he didn't come and he said you guys should have just fell back. So fast forward there is another team fight going on. Our top gets caught out but it's J4 so it's whatever he is super tanky and ults 3 of them. Kat dives in and I ult her and 3 other people. Their ADC is on the outside just shredding people and I look at Kha. He is sitting behind a wall because he didn't get any resets so he couldn't do anything. He tried to blow up their tank and failed and just left the fight. full health the basically full mana. Just left us because "He didn't get any resets." Three fights that happened on, where we would go in and he would just afk the fights because he couldn't get a pentakill.

Deleted
    Team went 0/3 in 3 min. Took 30 min before our mid or ADC got a single kill.

No, some games you cannot carry.

Deleted
    First game, we're winning. Big. Like, massively. That is, until Cass decides to get pissed at our support "for nor warding properly" (even though she overextended like fuck and got caught), started feeding on purpose. Awesome, that was that game.

Next game, new mindset. Zed dies twice to Lee top, ragequits. Comes back 8minutes later, dies a few more times then blames it on his power going out. Right, it went out a few seconds after you died the second time. Mmmhh, we're supposed to buy that.

Fuck people.

Enough of this bullshit... EVERY TIME I Nunu jungle, I just dominate on ganks... no one knows how to stop my ult and it's kinda hilarious. But then, I have awful teammates... like my lovely level 1 silver bolts vayne... I was against a Jax jungle and I got 5v2 invaded despite me calling for help at 1:20... Fiora got 2 level 1 kills.

- - - Updated - - -

AND I had 24 kills as Karthus but we lose because I'M YI AND I'M GONNA BACKDOOR DESPITE LOSING 1V1 TO VOLIBEAR AND/OR FIZZ. Over and over and over. By the end, Fizz had 31 god damn kills and death timers were pushing 80. I had 9k spare gold at the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    First game, we're winning. Big. Like, massively. That is, until Cass decides to get pissed at our support "for nor warding properly" (even though she overextended like fuck and got caught), started feeding on purpose. Awesome, that was that game.

Next game, new mindset. Zed dies twice to Lee top, ragequits. Comes back 8minutes later, dies a few more times then blames it on his power going out. Right, it went out a few seconds after you died the second time. Mmmhh, we're supposed to buy that.

Fuck people.
    You could have mixed up the order. Power went out, he disconnected and promptly got killed without ability to fight back(Or so I assume). The "Player X has disconnected" message does not pop up until a few seconds after the disconnection has already happened so it's very feasible for him to have died after the DC back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck nidalee, even when you ward the entire map she still just throws invicible spears the size of an elephant

I thought cat form was supposed to be a finisher but a nidalee 100% - 0% me in 3 seconds while I was playing lee sin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You could have mixed up the order. Power went out, he disconnected and promptly got killed without ability to fight back(Or so I assume). The "Player X has disconnected" message does not pop up until a few seconds after the disconnection has already happened so it's very feasible for him to have died after the DC back then.
    Na, he died, 5seconds later "Player X has disconnected", if he dc'd it would take a minute or so before saying he's disconnected.

Na, he died, 5seconds later "Player X has disconnected", if he dc'd it would take a minute or so before saying he's disconnected.
    Well maybe he DCed 55 seconds before he died? It won't push you back to base until you actually get the disconnect message.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Well maybe he DCed 55 seconds before he died? It won't push you back to base until you actually get the disconnect message.
    He didn't stand still in the lane for 55seconds, no. Or even 10seconds, for that matter.

*Just watched the replay, and sure enough, there he was, using abilities and whatnot whilst getting killed.

Deleted
    He didn't stand still in the lane for 55seconds, no. Or even 10seconds, for that matter.

*Just watched the replay, and sure enough, there he was, using abilities and whatnot whilst getting killed.
    Welp.

My guess is it was more of "I'm fucking up so much, I'd better pretend to have disconnected or my teammates may think I'm bad and I care very much" than a ragequit, to be honest. :P

Deleted
    Welp.

My guess is it was more of "I'm fucking up so much, I'd better pretend to have disconnected or my teammates may think I'm bad and I care very much" than a ragequit, to be honest. :P
    No one was raging or showing any signs of flaming.

In any case, I don't care, the jackoff ruined the game. zz.

Deleted
    Welp.

It can be either one. Or, he's really angry that he can't kill his opponent (could very well be at himself) and thus quits. Feeling genuinely bad would probably result in a more passive-aggressive message like "sorry guys I am too bad I'll just leave" then leave. Mostly, if I really screw up a lane (mostly top, shit) I just say "Sorry guys, totally misplayed this, going to try and farm as much as possible and add some benefit in teamfights" as teamfights are my strong point. I suck at laning top, seriously.

Deleted
    Just had a game where I went 13/3/2 (basically 90% of our teams kills) while having 2x more damage dealt to champions than anyone else on the team. The entire game I had the other 4 members of my team insult me while saying all I was good for was stealing kills. I rarely get mad, but this was one of those times.