10+ Year Old Account
    Grab first win in a bot game. Takes a lot of pressure of the PvP games if you're desperate for IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Grab first win in a bot game. Takes a lot of pressure of the PvP games if you're desperate for IP.

Yeah, that's what I always do. It really takes the pressure off if you're not playing ranked after getting your win of the day out of the way with a quick bot game.

Deleted
    I can relate. Doing that too, 20 minutes for IP.

I can also relate to having terrible games. I recall 2 Udyr jungle, was new to him, and both games in a row. I got counterjungled SO hard by a Mundo (he was at 1900 elo), I was completely useless. Didn't feel good man

Deleted
    Okay, so I managed to win a match but I feel the need to post it here because I feel bad for the other team.

Anyway, I was playing as Shen in bot lane with Corki, we had Amumu at top and Voli as our jungle with Ashe in the mid. Top lane was doing fine, our jungle was brill, mid was fine and then there was bottom lane. They had Voli and Lee Sin in the bottom lane which just completely raped Corki, I kept telling him not to stray too far in otherwise they will rape him regardless of my taunt.

So anyway, we did horrible in bot lane early game but in late game, we found out that the Voli and Lee Sin on their team were trolling. They only bought wards and they told us to go to blue and by God! They had laid out 30 or so wards at their blue buff! We won in the end purely because the only equipment that Lee Sin and Voli had were boots of mobility. I mean can people really be this idiotic? Not complaining that we won but they could have easily won the game if they hadn't of trolled.

Last night was my first game in about a month and a half (playing D3 alot.) So I figure I'll get on and get my win of the day in a bot game and try to get my rust off. Boy do I have a ton of rust. Before I took this break, I mainly play support (leona, sona, janna, lulu etc..) and I started working on my jungling game, solid with udyr and ok with LS.

So I started this game. Figure I'll play Dr. Mundo (1st time playing with him). It was just bad. Totally forget the basics and such. Also died like 3 times in the jungle to minions. So I decided that, I'll stick to what I know at the moment to remove whatever rust I have then go back to learning more junglers.

Deleted
    I was jungling on Hecarim today and I asked my teammates to cover me and pull the blue, instead just before the golem spawned they tried a ridiculous ambush in the middle. Well, since they didn't pull the blue buff golem my start was with a lot lower health than normal. Just as I hit level 4 I went to top lane to gank alistair who was against our cho'gath. We killed the alistair, but the bottom and middle laners started raging at me for "not ganking" "the enemy lee sin has ganked 3 times and you have 0 ganks". And they whined about my jungling the entire game. I had positive stats at the end of the game and I was mostly ahead of my team in levels while jungling.

Was it my fault that they didn't pull the golem and I had way too low hp to gank anyone at the start before I went back to buy razor?

Ok, so... like I mentioned in the other thread, me and some friends made smurf accounts on EU West. Mostly just to check if it is indeed better than EU NE.

We went like 2-3 matches as a full team of 5, we simply got our asses handed to us in all of them. Either from overfed Annies/Fioras or simply because someone got a DC/lagspike at incredibly bad times, like our Jax that was about to jump two people with low health, got a lagspike, died because he couldn't see them.

We all ended up feeling crap about ourselves because we shouldn't be that bad as a complete team, but we were. Me, too... I am simply embarassed at how bad I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    I was jungling on Hecarim today and I asked my teammates to cover me and pull the blue, instead just before the golem spawned they tried a ridiculous ambush in the middle. Well, since they didn't pull the blue buff golem my start was with a lot lower health than normal. Just as I hit level 4 I went to top lane to gank alistair who was against our cho'gath. We killed the alistair, but the bottom and middle laners started raging at me for "not ganking" "the enemy lee sin has ganked 3 times and you have 0 ganks". And they whined about my jungling the entire game. I had positive stats at the end of the game and I was mostly ahead of my team in levels while jungling.

Was it my fault that they didn't pull the golem and I had way too low hp to gank anyone at the start before I went back to buy razor?
    Of course not. In any case, if you did gank their lane with low health the enemy may end up with a double kill and you'd be blamed anyway. It's just the normal "blame the jungler" thing. Also if Lee Sin ganked 3 times and got away with it it was entirely your laners' fault. If you don't get a leash I suggest focus on farming fast and get ahead early.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just in this game, playing AD carry as Sivir with a Taric support. Everything was okay but we were matched up against Vayne/Alistair and they totally kept me out of lane and I couldn't even farm. And their jungle Udyr kept coming up and they'd gank me and I couldn't do anything, I was pretty much locked out the entire time. I wasn't purposely feeding, but I was dying quite a bit. Our Jax kept screaming at the rest of our team and calling us noobs and a bunch of stuff. We lost, obviously.

We get to the end screen and I ended 3/10/4 and my creep score was abysmal. We look at the Vayne that was kicking my ass, she has like 1100 games won and is level 30. I have 25 wins and am level 23. That's 44 times my wins.

How does the matchmaking system in this game work? Apparently it doesn't because how else would my team (there were 4 of us and we're all around 25 wins and only one of us is 30) be paired with someone who has won that many? And that Jax. We got in to a team fight and he focused Alistair, while the rest of us were slaughtered trying to kill the rest of them (Vayne 3 shot me, I think) and then he is screaming at us about focus the Vayne and you're all noobs and blahblahblah.

UGH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    How dare they include fantastic and mysterious wonders in my fantasy game? All the graphics and story just get in the way of my enjoying optimizing the spreadsheet that defines my character.
    [G] [Ravenwake]: I been loot mastered by kerf for so long, I dont know any other way? is it abuse? is it love? who can tell
    Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am // Symara: I'll tell them Chuck Norris wears Kerfanna Pyjamas.

Had a game where support Nid decided to facecheck the brush and start feeding Veigar and Fizz about 3 kills each. I did my best to not die (playing Graves), but I had the unfortunate ping of ~900ms. I couldn't dash out of a stun that was miles from where I really was, or might have just been my lag. Anyways, I got owned because Fizz and Veigar are just so fed. :/.

I've only got about 20 ranked games under my belt, but this is exactly why I can't have nice things:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...87981958_o.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    I've only got about 20 ranked games under my belt, but this is exactly why I can't have nice things:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...87981958_o.jpg
    That Gragas...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Projali View Post
    That Gragas...
    Lol indeed, and that Amumu for thinking you can jungle without smite. Just.. wow. Did he respond to the whole "he can steal buffs, dragons, etc" arguement? Im curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Lol indeed, and that Amumu for thinking you can jungle without smite. Just.. wow. Did he respond to the whole "he can steal buffs, dragons, etc" arguement? Im curious...
    Newp. He disappeared. Part of the reason that Gragas fed, or at least Gragas's justification was because Amumu was arguing against smite at the start of the game, but we finally convinced him to take it, but not before Gragas got pissed and decided to troll apparently...

Wanna know the shitty thing? I was winning trades with Darius. I baited him into using his ult, shielded, and killed him. I was having a fantastic game. I stopped trying about 10 minutes in though when Gragas was already 0/8 and the fed Anivia started trying to camp me because, well I'm guessing I was the one my team worth the most gold, and I still had my first tower. So it was 10 minutes of hell for me before the game ended, and the whole time Gragas was begging the enemy team to drag the match out for an hour. Thankfully we surrendered.
    Last edited by nbm02ss; 2012-06-27 at 02:01 PM.

I just can't do any matches with Caitlyn/Leblanc/any whore-like champion on the opposing team. No matter what, it's like the game is programmed for me to lose against them. Just played with Zilean for the first time (was doing well on bot) and Caitlyn proceed to take a dump on me every time I bat an eye at her. Just impossible to kill her in any shape or form (this is not limited to Zilean, I just suck at beating Caitlyn with anyone and even with teammates at times).
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    I just can't do any matches with Caitlyn/Leblanc/any whore-like champion on the opposing team. No matter what, it's like the game is programmed for me to lose against them. Just played with Zilean for the first time (was doing well on bot) and Caitlyn proceed to take a dump on me every time I bat an eye at her. Just impossible to kill her in any shape or form (this is not limited to Zilean, I just suck at beating Caitlyn with anyone and even with teammates at times).
    You don't need to beat Caitlyn, just play someone who outscales her, which is nearly every AD carry. Her scaling really isn't that great compared to someone like Tristana or Corki, so you can just farm passively and then outscale her massively.

As to Leblanc, alter your build, build MR, win game. That said, LB is annoying because if she is good she'll just roam when you build MR and get fed from your team.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Another horribad game. Basically fed Corki and team with 11 deaths with Trist since everyone keeps dying and me making stupid mistakes. Some jerk Xin reported after game for feeding even though it was basically a premade at bot and he was smart enough to place me there with Alistar when it could've been Yi (yes, AD carries does well on bot, but not in this game and especially not against a premade Corki and Blitzcrank). Alistar didn't ward at all, so I was dying like it was out of style and we lost easily thanks to a fed Corki that I caused mostly by myself. Seriously, I know I'm not all that great, but this stupidity is getting very old now.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

So it's been a streak of those "play with all friends, lose all the time"-games. The only match I won today while being all friends, I was Heimerdinger top with Malphite and the other team was bonkers stupid. Otherwise, nope.

It also angers me that we lose to both meta-running teams and completely ridiculous teams with 3 bruisers and 2 ranged AP.

I think the game is trying to tell me that I should only play Malphite, as I win almost EVERY SINGLE GAME as him. I probably have close to 90% win rate with him, while all others are 50% or less, and that's being optimistic.

Tired of when im in pregame and 3-4 of us call our spots (TOp AD carry, jungler etc...) Then the jerk at top who didn't call anything picks Darius, i called top Already as Olaf. He then goes, too bad, i'm top. Now our whole team is screwed up and completely unbalanced. I am sick and tired of immature jerks who always have to get what they want.

Then another game, same thing happens, different person. He went darius jungle(yeah i know lol) he then switches and wants to go bot. AD carries don't go bot in ranked... so he then went top and just fed like a pro and made us lose. turns out he has never played 5s before in his life. I am sick and tired of people like this, and i will never leave this elo ranking because ill keep losing because of people like them.

That's just my story.

Asus Prime x299 | Intel i7-7800x | Corsair H110i cpu watercooler | MSI Sea Hawk gtx 1080 | 16gb DDR4 3000hz GSkill RGB | Samsung 960 evo 250gb M.2 + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX760 | Corsair Crystal series 570x case | Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit | Acer 23 inch monitor 1920x1080 + LG 23inch 1920x1080 + Asus 144hz 1920x1080|

Quote Originally Posted by windfish View Post
    He went darius jungle(yeah i know lol)
    Dunno what the lol is about, hes a very viable jungler. You're probably the same person who calls people trolls for picking Ez or Karthus jungle, not realising how strong they are. Cus if something's not god tier it's not viable amiright!

But as to the rest, Darius is the new Tryndamere, the champ that attracts the fucktards. It's cus they think he's OP (which he really isn't btw) and pretty much every single 1 will feed.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?