Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    God I hate leavers, especially when they have bullshit excuses. Save the excuses and just DC. Don't tell me your dog ate your cat, I know it's not true.
    Old-ish reply, but I had a leaver which cost us the game. That sucks so much more. We aced them at baron 4v5 at cost of 1, but couldn't push enough since we had an inhib down. We could win teamfights, but with an Amumu ult any fight would've turned into a 0-5 ace. Oh he was the kind that did nothing wrong, but everyone else sucked.

Then I met him again 3 hours later. On the opposing team. And I stomped his ass. Felt good.

/sigh Mids taking wraiths and bots taking double golems on blue side when I'm jungling. Not even bothering to ask. Damn tryhards in solo-queue. Can we get some disclaimer during tourneys that shit organized teams do usually doesn't work in solo-queue?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    /sigh Mids taking wraiths and bots taking double golems on blue side when I'm jungling. Not even bothering to ask. Damn tryhards in solo-queue. Can we get some disclaimer during tourneys that shit organized teams do usually doesn't work in solo-queue?
    I often take golems start, and only if behind later on. Wraiths I take with some ease (if I can take them easily) and jungler isn't too far behind.

Deleted
    I don't see what's wrong with mid taking wraiths and bot taking golems, it's basically helping them a lot in lane.

Also, while they do that, you can counter jungle or just gank top or some other lane.

Deleted
    What I hate is a mid seeing me do wraiths as jungler.. come in, kill the big wraith and leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with mid taking wraiths and bot taking golems, it's basically helping them a lot in lane.
    Because pubs never carry a game but I can.

Had a game last night even though we got lucky and won. If we would of lost it would of been my fault. So here goes. In champion select I was last pick for my team. First pick got Soraka and I ended up taking Taric not paying attention to the fact I was to be jungler. Rest of the team was Caitlyn, Nidalee and Ahri. (Cait and Ahri are the 2 people I was Queuing with normal draft)

Ended up top lane with Nidalee against an Irelia, Which we zoned out pretty well. Got a kill on her early. Then at lvl 6 I just left Nidalee to top lane and roamed the rest of the game. We won at about 22 mins (they surrendered) score was like 18-7 I ended 1-0-6. Soraka ended 6-4-8

Earlier yesterday. Also had about an 60-70 min game with Udyr (3-6-22) and my queue partner was Swain (22-8-25). We won, but the Graves and Taric on our team just kept on going with the throws. Perfect example we just finished getting baron and both decide to fight the enemy team 2v5 while the rest of us were cleaning up all lanes because creeps were pushed to our inibs. Last team fight there were about 7 GA between the teams mine being the 7th one. Although I would say their Riven was amazing. She pretty much kept them in the game after the 40 min mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I often take golems start, and only if behind later on. Wraiths I take with some ease (if I can take them easily) and jungler isn't too far behind.
    That's essentially the crux of the complaint, until I get myself to higher ELO, players seem to not be able to recognize if I'm behind, and especially if counter jungling isn't an option, all it does is set me further and further behind.

Works for me. I give them away whenever I see one of my carries wants to take it. I get my share by ganks and gp/10.

In other words, get over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    What I hate is a mid seeing me do wraiths as jungler.. come in, kill the big wraith and leave.
    Well, that is stupid if the lane phase isn't over.

Around 23 minutes, more less, I don't see a problem with people doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I am confident that you can carry.

Deleted
    That's essentially the crux of the complaint, until I get myself to higher ELO, players seem to not be able to recognize if I'm behind, and especially if counter jungling isn't an option, all it does is set me further and further behind.
    Have you ever tried telling them "I need wraiths/golems to catch up, don't take them"? Because if the jungler says nothing - or even worse, starts spouting insults about how retarded xxx is for taking their jungle - they won't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Don't forget you are one of the pubs yourself. I'm sure they feel exactly the same way about you and sitting on a high horse is not going to help anyone there.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-11-05 at 07:25 PM.

It only takes a few moments to ask if they could stop taking it with a brief explanation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Don't forget you are one of the pubs yourself. I'm sure they feel exactly the same way about you and sitting on a high horse is not going to help anyone there.
    I'd listen to this more if I actually got carried by pubs on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    It only takes a few moments to ask if they could stop taking it with a brief explanation.
    Wait, other players in normals/low ELO comply with polite requests? My anecdotal experiences paint an entirely different picture.

Wait, other players in normals/low ELO comply with polite requests? My anecdotal experiences paint an entirely different picture.
    My anecdotal experiences paint it exactly the way I put it.

I see this entirely as a behavioral problem coming from your side. Being polite goes a long way. Get used to the thought, or keep on bitching about how nobody listens to your orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    My anecdotal experiences paint it exactly the way I put it.

I see this entirely as a behavioral problem coming from your side. Being polite goes a long way. Get used to the thought, or keep on bitching about how nobody listens to your orders.
    Silly me for thinking this was a thread to vent frustrations after a bad game. My b.

I do ask politely; I'm actually the nicest person you'd ever come across in game. Never mentioned anything about barking orders to anyone, actually.

Silly me for thinking this was a thread to vent frustrations after a bad game. My b.

I do ask politely; I'm actually the nicest person you'd ever come across in game. Never mentioned anything about barking orders to anyone, actually.
    Just because this is a venting thread, doesn't mean that there's a no-discussion policy.

My bad for assuming that you were ordering other players to do shit.

Just keep on communicating, and otherwise, if you're running behind because of some early fails, you should be constantly farming, and taking lane farm whenever you see one of your laners recall. Screw them if they retreat ping your ass, or get mad. They'll never get that farm anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually take wraiths on mid after a certain point. I obviously don't take the first one unless I know my jungler is going to counter jungle or something. Even then I wouldn't really because it would basically force a health pot. What it comes down to though, is that the extra exp and farm on the mid is much more useful than putting it on the jungler.

This reenforces the current meta of having tanky support junglers that can get by on gp10s alone. So if you have like xin zhao or rengar jungle, it would be better to let them have their jungle, since they really need items to be useful, but if you had someone like maoki or skarner that can be useful soley off of their abilities, then the gold/exp is better on the mid. It lets the mid get further ahead in lane and gives them the potential to snowball harder.

I usually farm double golems on ranged ad if we have blue side too. If the jungler really needs them I don't, but imo the gold is better on a carry than the jungler. If the jungler is doing super good it's because they got some really good ganks, not because their cs is super amazing. That's just my two cents though.

Deleted
    We just had the best lead I've ever had thrown away made all the more sour because for once I really felt I was on top of my game as a jungler. But then Nasus decides to die every single time against Darius after having an early 2 kill lead on him. Then again our adc was Teemo which I find a questionable choice at the best of times. After mid game the typical problem set in, aka every one just roams around alone only to get killed. Felt so underserved, although I guess I could have done better by not getting al those early kills on myself. Might have done me good if I was Hecarim again but on Nunu that early gold lead just feels so useless...

Odd that a Jungler complains about someone taking their wraiths, but for all the wrong reasons. I will take them from our Jungle, but only if out Jungler is far enough away from them that by the time he gets back they'll have respawned. Wraiths being up longer than a single respawn period is a waste of gold. A mid can get hyper fed if they continually take both wraith camps in the right situations.

Anyway last night I probably played the worst game I have ever been in. I was top as Rumble vs Riven. Was getting bossed around a bit and it got to the point she could dive me whenever she had her ult up, although sometimes I made her pay for it and got her under the tower as well. Annie mid vs our Karthus, with Annie fed to high heavens. Bot lane our Vayne who just couldn't put out any DPS at all, vs an Ez and Nid.

Anyway, Their jungler, a Shaco, DC's pretty early. things dont improve to us and we get pushed back quite far. Then their Riven DC's, and we begin the process of pushing back. However we are still losing team fights due to Annie melting our Karthus, and our Vayne being constantly out of position. It took over an hour to win 3v5, and it was late enough that I couldnt watch the Walking Dead :<
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2012-11-06 at 09:56 AM.
    RETH