Deleted
    So... 10 straight ranked losses in a row, in the majority of them I have had a full build as a support, yet we lose because of some cunting solo laner who doesnt know how to group up and teamfight, or fucking feeds then lets their laning partner simply roam and fucking destroy every other lane.
    I swear, ranked in this game is such a fucking pile of cunting shit... I cannot fucking get a break right now. My elo has dropped to fucking 960, and bullshit that I "belong" here. What a fucking joke. Doesn't matter how hard one person gets fed, overall it's a team game and NO ONE can carry 1v5, not even fucking forellenlord.

Deleted
    1 game, no jungler, Veigar being absolute bullshit and thus insta loss.
    2nd game, enemy team have an afk WW and Eve from start. They reconnect after like 15 minutes. We obviously win.
    3rd game. Our mid Kass can't win against a Ryze thus just ragequits, making our Mao leave because he isn't interested in a 4vs5. Which makes me leave and start up Hitman.

Some days it's as if 0 skill is involved in this game. Rather it's just a 50% chance whether you get the trolls/retards or the other team does. All the rest is non significant.

Deleted
    Summing up of my placement matches:
    - 3 games with ragequit/dc before 20min
    - 1 game where the enemy had 20+ kills more
    - 1 game where my team decided to surrender @20 cause we were only 1 turret and 7 kills ahead
    - 1 game we lost 5vs4 cause everyone just went 1vs4 screaming: WE CAN KILL THEM NOW!
    - rest just the usual flamewar/feeding/ego-show.

Result: Even lower starting-elo for S3 than I ended with in S2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tired of the fucking Xins that build all glass cannon items in Dominion, and wonder why they can't live for more than 2 seconds in anything. I even had to tell some of them to build some D so they don't die, yet they can't get it through their fucking heads that they're dying because that's what glass cannon melee usually do. Had 4 of them in my last 5 games, and loss 3 of the 4. We only got lucky in the one where we won because the enemy threw it, but it doesn't change the fact that building glass cannon on Xin = Fucking stupid.

One even had the audacity to say that it was his second time playing Xin. Really? You wouldn't have known the first time that you'll get blown up if you build no D at all?
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-11-29 at 10:32 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a tank bot that spoke ZERO English and another tank with intellect in a PUG SM run. Low level. The latter did well, just had crap gear in disguise. The former though...wiped in a LOW LEVEL SM twice. I had to tank on my shadow priest because the arms warrior refused to tank. smh.
    Last edited by KennyBoi3; 2012-11-29 at 10:34 PM.

Deleted
    Wait, wat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrach View Post
    Summing up of my placement matches:
    - 3 games with ragequit/dc before 20min
    - 1 game where the enemy had 20+ kills more
    - 1 game where my team decided to surrender @20 cause we were only 1 turret and 7 kills ahead
    - 1 game we lost 5vs4 cause everyone just went 1vs4 screaming: WE CAN KILL THEM NOW!
    - rest just the usual flamewar/feeding/ego-show.

Result: Even lower starting-elo for S3 than I ended with in S2.
    Woah... sounds like you definitely got the worst of the worst right there.

I only play LoL now after 3-4 months when I forget why I quit, then I play 1-3 games and instantly remember. -- Gl getting a good team to get a decent ELO.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you only played 3-4 months, I seriously doubt *you* would have a decent Elo.

I've been playing for over two years. I mean I quit for 3-4 months at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I hate cunts who just instalocks Shen because they think he's strong. I mean, DO YOU EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHY HE'S STRONG? HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I had to explain to this dimwitted fuck why Shen's so fucking strong and constantly banned. Are you seriously joking with me? The fucker didn't even TRY and splitpush. He'd stay stacked up with the team and just ulti our ADC as the fight broke out. Instead of just splitpushing, creating more pressure on the enemy team. But noooooo.

Oh, and we had a Leona, and J4. No one fucking engaged. Ever. I thought "Hey, we have sick engage, I can go Katarina and rape 'em around a bit". NOPE. No one engaged. Not once. The only fights we won was when I caught out their retard Elise. But beyond that, nothing else fucking happened.

LEARN TO FUCKING ENGAGE YOU MORONS. Holy shit. You have a massive AoE taunt? FUCKING ENGAGE IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA SPLITPUSH. You have a massive AoE stun, single target stun and gap-closer root? FUCKING ENGAGE YOU BLOODY MORON. You have a massive AoE gap-closer knock-up and can lock squishies in forcing flash? FUCKING ENGAGE YOU IDIOT.
    This is exactly why I rarely ban Shen in ranked even if people are whining for it.

Most of the people that merely pick Shen because they think he is op will just fail and there is lack of coordination in soloqueue anyway so Shen's glorious split pushing is rarely being used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. Just had an MF AD carry that decided to go top after being told over and over to go bot, leaving our support Orianna to fend off bot by herself. You know how that ends. She also fed kills by standing and letting the enemy Cait kill her.

In addition, I got told off in that game too by our Ahri because I refused to vote yes in Surrender votes in that game. Well I'm fucking sorry that I'm a cunt because I want to play games out and not quit like those cowards that commit suicide in real life.

I do bet that she'll get Pardoned in Tribunal because the voters think MF was a poor player, not know how she went top and fed kills.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I don't play either normal or ranked due to all the reasons that was mentioned in here. There are just SO MANY chances that something could go wrong. Afk/troll/instapick/bad attitude/useless setups/non talking teammates/rambo players etc... Also that 'rating' thingy makes people over nervous. I used to be mad while playing this game but then realized that it doesn't matter at all. I then just stopped playing normal/ranked games. Now I'm playing ARAM in lol. That's the only thing i play. Easier, faster, lesser chance for trolls/afks, no aim for a rating or a good win/loss count... You just play, have your fun and leave.

Normal/ranked games are not good for mental health, imo.

Edit: ARAM seems to be the only mode where the losing side says gg btw
    Last edited by juggerneat; 2012-11-30 at 09:14 AM.

Deleted
    I find rankeds to be a good training for self-control, is like OHMMMM.

My team was Ezreal (me), Sona, Jax, LeBlanc, and Amumu. Jax loses to Mundo top. Amumu can't gank for crap. At bot I was against MF + Raka combo. Outpoked and sustained. Managed to get fed because I outburst MF in a duel, but I can't outsustain her, even with a dorans and vamp scepter, with the 3% Life Steal mastery. ultimately, we lose and Jax and Leblanc blame me for not doing enough dmg. I have a Trinity Force and a GA at the time, and had JUST built a BF sword. Why GA second? Because the stats were needed and I wasn't surviving long enough in fights for me to do enough damage. And I have done this many times before, Trinity into a GA. If I know I'm ahead, I can get Trinity-BT-GA around 30 mins no problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    So... 10 straight ranked losses in a row, in the majority of them I have had a full build as a support, yet we lose because of some cunting solo laner who doesnt know how to group up and teamfight, or fucking feeds then lets their laning partner simply roam and fucking destroy every other lane.
    I swear, ranked in this game is such a fucking pile of cunting shit... I cannot fucking get a break right now. My elo has dropped to fucking 960, and bullshit that I "belong" here. What a fucking joke. Doesn't matter how hard one person gets fed, overall it's a team game and NO ONE can carry 1v5, not even fucking forellenlord.
    There is a reason I call jungle and play it so often, you can make other lanes better and that's why I devote my time to loving Shaco. He can carry when fed and can make the other lanes better, last season I started ranked far too early, dropped to 800ish ELO and carried myself all the way out without duo's. I pretty much played Shaco and Nunu jungle only. Try it sometime, funny thing is you may fail the first time but once you get it down your win rate will go up tremendously. So all the ELO hell stuff I always hear, I just want to tear eyes and ears out when I hear it.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    There is a reason I call jungle and play it so often, you can make other lanes better and that's why I devote my time to loving Shaco. He can carry when fed and can make the other lanes better, last season I started ranked far too early, dropped to 800ish ELO and carried myself all the way out without duo's. I pretty much played Shaco and Nunu jungle only. Try it sometime, funny thing is you may fail the first time but once you get it down your win rate will go up tremendously. So all the ELO hell stuff I always hear, I just want to tear eyes and ears out when I hear it.
    Kind of sucks though because the only thing I really enjoy playing is support... basically having to play another lane for a whole ton of games because you are forced to carry every idiot in your team sucks :<

It will probably cause me to quit playing ranked tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Kind of sucks though because the only thing I really enjoy playing is support... basically having to play another lane for a whole ton of games because you are forced to carry every idiot in your team sucks :<

It will probably cause me to quit playing ranked tbh
    I've noticed I have the most success when I jungle with Shaco or Nunu. I enjoy the jungle more than I do any other lane too so that makes it a bit better.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I've noticed I have the most success when I jungle with Shaco or Nunu. I enjoy the jungle more than I do any other lane too so that makes it a bit better.
    How does that work though? Nunu himself can't carry anything even with 20 kills, it still requires your team to get it's act together come midgame, at least, that's my experience with him. He is a fun jungler to play though and can get away with a lot of stuff by virtue of his slow and ms boost.

Deleted
    Love people who just suck massive balls and their excuse is "I'm just having fun mate ". If your definition of fun is fucking 4 other people's game (or in this game, 4 people fucking up my game) you really do have issues. Buy a single player game if YOU want to have fun. Otherwise don't play multiplayer TEAM games.