Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by koltara View Post
    waiting for -12% overall damage nerf
    Oh, I remember that. That was because all specs had access to the wonderful first version of ISF. Awesome talent. But then ISF was moved further down in Destruction tree, and the other specs that lost it remained in -12% damage state. Lovely hotfix.

And mutual CD on both demon forms is weak. In case the tank dies when we are in Meta, it prevents the glorious role of "Thrall's balls, we are all going to die" tanks. Makes sense. At least it will prevent strong defensive on demand in PvP.

And 30 sec Soul Swap... What is the actual GCD benefit of that? Especially with DoTs having duration of around 30 seconds if clipped anyway. And is BoA still 1 target only? Because that would demolish the Soul Swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Beta Warlocks, and most everything else, is a mess right now, I'd not sweat it too much if you aren't in beta. If you are in beta, participating in the offical wow beta forums and posting feedback is very important.

Deleted
    Can you actually post in the beta forums now? As a EU resident I couldn't post there at all which makes trying to report anything an exercise in futility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    If you're worrying about the specific numbers and trying to plan ahead for MoP this early, you're going to tear your hair out by the time the game actually comes out. Even if the tooltips are right, the numbers will change again. And again. AND again. Just adopt the attitude of looking at the changes being posted, and thinking of them as possibilities for where things COULD go. Not where things ARE going.
    As far as I remember they only played with numbers once in Cata beta, that 12% dmg nerf. The next time they played with numbers Cata was already live.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfariessence View Post
    No. In Meta form, TP is unavailable. Leave Meta, TP goes on cooldown for 10 seconds. Enter TP form, Meta is unavailable. Leave TP and Meta goes on cooldown for 10 seconds.

If you're in Meta, you won't be doing any 'pick up an actual boss for a short period of time if the tank goes down'. You could (at most) pick it up 13 seconds after tank death.
    What stops u from staying in Threatening Presence until u buil up enough fury so u have plenty to go back into meta? As far as I can tell DF is built faster while in TP?

So Meta pewpew -> 10 sec caster form -> TP until enough fury -> Meta pewpew etc etc. So if tank dies while u are in TP, u can grab the boss instantly? Sounds cool to me :P

Quote Originally Posted by darlissa View Post
    So Meta pewpew -> 10 sec caster form -> TP until enough fury -> Meta pewpew etc etc. So if tank dies while u are in TP, u can grab the boss instantly? Sounds cool to me :P
    You don't do enough damage and create too much threat in TP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inactivity View Post
    You don't do enough damage and create too much threat in TP.
    So you do more damage in caster form than in TP? Why? As far as the threat goes, is there a threat modifier while in TP that i missed? Even if there is, clever usage of soul shatter outside TP fixes the problem. It's a fucking 90% threat dump with a 2min cd so u can use it several times in a boss fight.

Is all specs has Wild Imps now? Or this spell is demo only?
    Their felbolts could trigger Destructive Influence and make petless destro and demo viable specs to play.
    P.S. Sorry for bad english. It is not my native language. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthlian View Post
    Is all specs has Wild Imps now? Or this spell is demo only?
    Their felbolts could trigger Destructive Influence and make petless destro and demo viable specs to play.
    P.S. Sorry for bad english. It is not my native language. =)
    Wild Imps is Demo only I'm afraid, so there goes that plan

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And 30 sec Soul Swap... What is the actual GCD benefit of that? Especially with DoTs having duration of around 30 seconds if clipped anyway. And is BoA still 1 target only? Because that would demolish the Soul Swap.
    Partially related: Soulburn: Soul Swap applies all DoTs fresh.

Also, Soulburn: Unending Breath gives Waterwalk. Yes, i'm serious, you can Soulburn Unending Breath. Shards naturally regenerate out of combat, though.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Partially related: Soulburn: Soul Swap applies all DoTs fresh.

Also, Soulburn: Unending Breath gives Waterwalk. Yes, i'm serious, you can Soulburn Unending Breath. Shards naturally regenerate out of combat, though.
    Which still gives the same GCD as recasting them manually. With Shadow's Embrace (finally) gone it's not like we will suffer from finger arthritis during multi DoT. Unless Soul Burn: Soul Swap applying Bane of Agony to more than one target isn't a bug. But even if that's the case, with Haunt also costing a Shard, I can't see us using Soul Burn'ed Soul Swap to save 1 GCD every~30 seconds. And non SB Soul Swap is pointless. And that's even regardless of CD.

As for SB: Unending Breath - is it the same duration as normal Unending Breath?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2012-03-30 at 09:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inactivity View Post
    It seems that Threatening Presence reduces damage taken by 5%, and Metamorphosis increases damage done by 10%.

But the files read 5.00% and 10.00% so they might just be placeholders, and we need a beta person to confirm.
    I just took a look, it seems both scale with mastery at the moment. So without mastery it's 5% baseline (aka baseline worthless), and it just scales half as fast as the damage increase you would get otherwise. I also think it's all still the same Metamorphosis, you can just enable/disable your Threatening Presence and it will change your Meta buff/ability to the other version, as well as change the affected abilities around. To actually get your normal Meta back you need to disable Threatening Presence.

At least, that's what seemed the case to me. I was busier doing bugreports for Destruction, cause that spec is unplayable at the moment XD

No, it's not. Threatening Presence is a seperate form like the druid forms. It's the bear to Meta's cat. It just happens to have largely the same abilities and use the same resource.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    As for SB: Unending Breath - is it the same duration as normal Unending Breath?
    Yes. It simply adds Waterwalk to the buff, nothing more, nothing less. Though i haven't tried if this causes UB to fall of when you take damage yet.