Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    "We heard you like invites so we put an invite in your invite so you can beta while you beta."

Good god I love these people.

pff. I wanted a diablo3 beta i'm an opt-in

10+ Year Old Account
    my GF and I are both in. She's from dec '06 and I'm from august '07 and both made it in! (EU for the ones that don't know where the hell is The Netherlands!)

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I understand that random people get invites even without AP etc, what I don't understand is when an INACTIVE RAF account with no annual pass and highest lvl char being lvl 60 gets a beta invite. The account has not been paid for in like a year yet a friend of mine has beta on it - le sad face
    lol @ this because, I checked an old inactive account, it has only vanilla on it, been inactive for yrs also has beta on it and has no annual pass etc. So its definitely weird in however the selection process is happening :/

I'm flabbergasted... really. I may have a chance at this one (59 months of sub since 2007).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firenzed View Post
    Aaaaaaand I'm still waiting for one, damn..
    Same. :/

But we'll see what happens during next 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyglroxx View Post
    You think because you did time in the military that it should gratify you access over someone who's whittled their life away playing this? Who's pay for the AP.
    I just love the fact you mentioned being in the army and tried to make it co-incide with wow. Bravo
    That is not what he said. Bliz has claimed Beta invites are based on a formula that considers months of active account status and time of AP sub.
    He is complaining that being deployed overseas lowers his overall months of account status because he was not able to play while deployed. His sense of being disadvantaged due to service to the country is valid. Companies and public institution, especially after over a decade into a war, should have come to understand and account for the service of those who have been fighting a decade of war while the rest of America sat on their couches In previous wars many many companies did account for military service. In WWII companies were essentially drafted into the war like everyone else. It is a common sentiment among troops that the U.S. Military is at war while America is at the mall. We have no sense that most Americans understand, are aware, or even care about the sacrifice of troops and their families. You, are an example of this lack of awareness. He is not asking for special treatment for his deployment - he is asking that, when possible, he not be further disadvantaged for his deployment. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan. I also apparently have a warrant for my arrest in Oakland for failure to appear to a traffic violation. I called Oakland traffic court I was deploying for a year and would not ba able to appear in court on the court date. They gave me a 1 month extension for my court date even though my deployment is a year long. This is an example of the complete lack of willingness to account for or give consideration for soldiers and their families. Now, when I finish this (my second) year long deployment to war I have to deal with the unnecessary expense and frustration of dealing with this legal issue when I return. This kind of nonsense is a very common occurrence among deployed service members.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyglroxx View Post
    You think because you did time in the military that it should gratify you access over someone who's whittled their life away playing this? Who's pay for the AP. I just love the fact you mentioned being in the army and tried to make it co-incide with wow. Bravo
    That is not what he said. Bliz has claimed Beta invites are based on a formula that considers months of active account status and time of AP sub.He is complaining that being deployed overseas lowers his overall months of account status because he was not able to play while deployed. His sense of being disadvantaged due to service to the country is valid. Companies and public institution, especially after over a decade into a war, should have come to understand and account for the service of those who have been fighting a decade of war while the rest of America sat on their couches In previous wars many many companies did account for military service. In WWII companies were essentially drafted into the war like everyone else. It is a common sentiment among troops that the U.S. Military is at war while America is at the mall. We have no sense that most Americans understand, are aware, or even care about the sacrifice of troops and their families. You, are an example of this lack of awareness. He is not asking for special treatment for his deployment - he is asking that, when possible, he not be further disadvantaged for his deployment. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan. I also apparently have a warrant for my arrest in Oakland for failure to appear to a traffic violation. I called Oakland traffic court I was deploying for a year and would not ba able to appear in court on the court date. They gave me a 1 month extension for my court date even though my deployment is a year long. This is an example of the complete lack of willingness to account for or give consideration for soldiers and their families. Now, when I finish this (my second) year long deployment to war I have to deal with the unnecessary expense and frustration of dealing with this legal issue when I return. This kind of nonsense is a very common occurrence among deployed service members.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    my GF and I are both in. She's from dec '06 and I'm from august '07 and both made it in! (EU for the ones that don't know where the hell is The Netherlands!)
    Wow, I"m before the both of you and I'm still waiting for mine. August 2006....

10+ Year Old Account
    STILL waiting for mine Feb 2005 - this sucks

Deleted
    woohoo tnx for the inv blizz!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    woohoo tnx for the inv blizz!
    Yeah, because they will totally read this. Quit being a punk and at least post how long you've subscribed.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty pissed that I haven't gotten in. I was patient and everything, but when I saw that another 200,000 invites when out I was positive I was getting in, but no :/ I've been playing since '06 (with about 65 months paid) and AP immediately after announcement. Fml

Deleted
    does this include europe then or what???? started playing in 2005 and no invite :/

oh and i have 27 paid faction changes/appearance changes/realm transfers under my belt too - a record maybe?
    Last edited by mmoc49efe580e8; 2012-03-31 at 06:25 PM.

STILL didn't get in inspite of having annual pass /wrist

Deleted
    u dont wanna play, trust me

April Fools! Subbed since 11/24/04 (day 1) with annual pass active since I got home from Blizzcon - no beta!

Wonder how long till the next round of invites come out...

Deleted
    i didnt get one and i bought the pass. a friend of mine also bought the pass but he has the beta, but doesnt play wow anymore!. (((