Deleted

Any info about farms in MoP?

Hi, pls i just heard about something like u can have your farm in MoP, do u have any info or is there some article about that, or have anybody some idea how it will work? im just interested in that searched forum and found nothing about it.. thx

All I know is that it will be phased, so you won't see thousands of farms per realm. Supposedly you can grow herbs and stuff too, but I don't think we have any info on how much of what. Would be nice to get some more soon. D:

Only you will be able to see your farm, nobody else can plant/harvest/water them for you. There is no clarity as to the farm being account-bound or character-bound. I'm guessing you'll get one farm per character and you won't be able to access your other character's farms.

You'll be able to plant/water/harvest food and herbs on it. That's about all I know.

Deleted
    thx a lot for ur info, so it looks like i dont have to farm herbs for raiding and i will just farm them

Quote Originally Posted by SiNisTeR84 View Post
    thx a lot for ur info, so it looks like i dont have to farm herbs for raiding and i will just farm them
    I doubt there will be enough to sustain a Raider's potions/flasks.

Quote Originally Posted by SiNisTeR84 View Post
    so what you're saying is you don't need to farm anymore because now you could farm? sorry but this makes zero sense, even if i know what you were trying to say... ;-)