Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titanomachy
    They're making a permanent graveyard in B-R

10+ Year Old Account
    played the game for a short while in 2011,but never really got into it.

The battle of B-R really got me interested in the game again, though, so I activated my account again, will be playing this evening after work. Have no clue where to start, though, going to read up a bit on the internet so I know what I'm doing.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    played the game for a short while in 2011,but never really got into it.

The battle of B-R really got me interested in the game again, though, so I activated my account again, will be playing this evening after work. Have no clue where to start, though, going to read up a bit on the internet so I know what I'm doing.
    I'm also interested, got a 14 day trial and I'm lost in the tutorial, lol... ;D

But I can make it!!!

Hey can someone hook me up with a 21 day referral?

15+ Year Old Account

I really wondered if this wasn't a fake... Always fun to see people who have no idea of what the game is trying to talk about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Titanomachy
    They're making a permanent graveyard in B-R
    I like that they have made it permanent. Rather than stories of the battle, they put it in game for players.

I might take this game up again, I have a Mining Barge complete with drones and strip mining lasers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I like that they have made it permanent. Rather than stories of the battle, they put it in game for players.

I might take this game up again, I have a Mining Barge complete with drones and strip mining lasers.
    I hope you also have a LARGE quantity of unwatched movies/TV series or you will rip your eyes out after a few hours
    I burned half my brain mining in EvE years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I have a Mining Barge complete with drones and strip mining lasers.
    Aww I'm sorry. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Aww I'm sorry. lol
    I play EVE on the one monitor, do things on the other one. Check in every so often to make sure pirates leave me alone.

Lol at mittens paying off black legion to not gank the goons titan Trium had tackled today.

In today's news we in TEST are still bad, but now bad in Delve.... again.

In today's news we in TEST are still bad, but now bad in Delve.... again.
    I thought you guys were deploying north to help Bad Legion stomp CO2?

Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    Yup they were so bad mittens only hired them for 6 months. They were so bad cfc had to pay them to let thier slowcat fleet out of station. To Save that goon titan instead of kill it. Funny to see your opinion on your former allies.

Do you honestly believe a word that comes out of that dickbutte Montolio's keyboard?
    Nah, we're going back to Delve to extort your renters using a mafia shtick. So now we're basically Pizza except without good pilots. Still, it's a hundred times better than FW/Lowsec pvp.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2014-02-07 at 10:07 PM.

Do you honestly believe a word that comes out of that dickbutte Montolio's keyboard?
    Nah, we're going back to Delve to extort your renters using a mafia shtick. So now we're basically Pizza except without good pilots. Still, it's a hundred times better than FW/Lowsec pvp.
    No, but then again I wasn't aware that Montolio was allowed to use the internet again vOv

Delve is great, I spent a fun-filled 6 months there a while back with DelveGoons massacring ev0ke when they were still alive. Lots of fun to be had shitting on renters - alas it would be counterproductive to harass our own and B0TLRD forbids us from fucking with PL's cash-cows. Still, enjoy your stay!

Zeta333: I've been calling Black Legion "Bad Legion" since, well, forever. Along with half of Origin. I might add. I wouldn't take one lonely Goon's pet name for an alliance to be representative of CFC attitude as a whole (although I would love to hellcamp them into K3J once again, Elo's getting uppity).

Speaking of hellcamps, 0-W77 station is about to exit its final timer, thus deadzoning a shitload of N3's combat assets. Queue 'nothing in that station anyway' panic-posts from the usual crowd...

Delve is the emptiest region I've ever seen.

No, but then again I wasn't aware that Montolio was allowed to use the internet again vOv

Delve is great, I spent a fun-filled 6 months there a while back with DelveGoons massacring ev0ke when they were still alive. Lots of fun to be had shitting on renters - alas it would be counterproductive to harass our own and B0TLRD forbids us from fucking with PL's cash-cows. Still, enjoy your stay!

Zeta333: I've been calling Black Legion "Bad Legion" since, well, forever. Along with half of Origin. I might add. I wouldn't take one lonely Goon's pet name for an alliance to be representative of CFC attitude as a whole (although I would love to hellcamp them into K3J once again, Elo's getting uppity).

Speaking of hellcamps, 0-W77 station is about to exit its final timer, thus deadzoning a shitload of N3's combat assets. Queue 'nothing in that station anyway' panic-posts from the usual crowd...
    Well as the n3 didnt stage there i think goons claim to fame is falling a bit short. As nulli half of kadeshi, 2 corps from COW and i think 2 from nexus were the only ones living there, and at that only there with a carrier load or 2 worth of ships, your not deadzoning much, this was established long before. Yes shits gona get trapped there but nothing close to what the cfc is chestbeating about. As i know that nulli has alot of thier shit in lowsec, nc. isnt even there, id estimate 3/4 of the n3 wasnt even in o-w. Your alliance seems to not understand the meaning of deadzone, as it looks like goons is taking the station on thier main alliance, meaning any spi in goons can buy shit or get shit out of there. A real deadzone is no one not even blues can dock there. I know the only people from our corp that is there has 1 carrier load of shit and nothing more. But maby goons will learn the difference between deadzoning REPO a capital system for solar in which they had shit stored for many years and o-w a renter system that was used as a staging point for limited assets. No one evaced 3 regions worth of shit there. So keep it up in your make believe land and lose more csaa's to test.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Well as the n3 didnt stage there i think goons claim to fame is falling a bit short. As nulli half of kadeshi, 2 corps from COW and i think 2 from nexus were the only ones living there, and at that only there with a carrier load or 2 worth of ships, your not deadzoning much, this was established long before. Yes shits gona get trapped there but nothing close to what the cfc is chestbeating about. As i know that nulli has alot of thier shit in lowsec, nc. isnt even there, id estimate 3/4 of the n3 wasnt even in o-w. Your alliance seems to not understand the meaning of deadzone, as it looks like goons is taking the station on thier main alliance, meaning any spi in goons can buy shit or get shit out of there. A real deadzone is no one not even blues can dock there. I know the only people from our corp that is there has 1 carrier load of shit and nothing more. But maby goons will learn the difference between deadzoning REPO a capital system for solar in which they had shit stored for many years and o-w a renter system that was used as a staging point for limited assets. No one evaced 3 regions worth of shit there. So keep it up in your make believe land and lose more csaa's to test.
    Hahahaha ok sure, if there was only a couple of carrier's worth of assets in that station, why the breakout attempt two days ago? I mean you guys went to the trouble of hiring Bad Legion, bringing in TEST and Brave Newbies... don't say it was for the ~gudfite~ because we both know that isn't true.

Maybe N3 leadership aren't forthcoming with their peons like we are in GoonSwarm, but between you and me, there's a hell of a lot more in that station than you think. Or maybe you're not privy to the information, doesn't really matter vOv O-W77 is in the process of being transferred to a deadzone corp (currently held by the GSF executor corp), which is why the hellcamp is continuing until the handover is complete.

Yeah, we lost CSAA's to TEST, we're terrible at this game - and we never pretend otherwise. But then again you lost 71 Titans and about five consecutive wars to us, so what does that make you?

Hahahaha ok sure, if there was only a couple of carrier's worth of assets in that station, why the breakout attempt two days ago? I mean you guys went to the trouble of hiring Bad Legion, bringing in TEST and Brave Newbies... don't say it was for the ~gudfite~ because we both know that isn't true.

Maybe N3 leadership aren't forthcoming with their peons like we are in GoonSwarm, but between you and me, there's a hell of a lot more in that station than you think. Or maybe you're not privy to the information, doesn't really matter vOv O-W77 is in the process of being transferred to a deadzone corp (currently held by the GSF executor corp), which is why the hellcamp is continuing until the handover is complete.

Yeah, we lost CSAA's to TEST, we're terrible at this game - and we never pretend otherwise. But then again you lost 71 Titans and about five consecutive wars to us, so what does that make you?
    I know this is gona shock you but black legion wasnt hired no isk transpired. If thats the current scuttlebutt then thats pretty lol and ill pass it on that you think BL needs to be paid to shoot cfc. If your spies had been worth a shit you would know it was a chance to suicide domis that will be fucking paperweights come this next patch but so much for goon intel.

Maybe N3 leadership aren't forthcoming with their peons like we are in GoonSwarm,
    please dont make me lol that hard while im drinking i almost ruined my keyboard.

But then again you lost 71 Titans and about five consecutive wars to us, so what does that make you?
    lol yeh and you only needed 3/4 of eve to kill those titans, nice job about bragging winning wars in which you outnumber the foe about 3:1 if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    lol yeh and you only needed 3/4 of eve to kill those titans, nice job about bragging winning wars in which you outnumber the foe about 3:1 if not more.
    Whining about being blobbed isn't going to bring those Titans back You got reamed so hard.

The fact remains that choice people in N3 remain completely unable to face reality that a band of fat cheeto-dust encrusted neckbeards who are admittedly terrible at EVE are able to beat their elite forces again and again and again and again...

No amount of squealing about not wanting those supers anyway / no assets in that station anyway / you're not winning fast or hard enough / you lose CSAA's to TEST lololol is going to change that fact. I guess it must kind of suck actually: I mean you guys are the self-professed best pilots in New Eden - you're richer, got better ships, got more skillpoints etc... and yet you still manage to lose every single goddamn time

I mean I get that it's just a game with spaceship pixels and everything, but ouch :/ It's got to sting.