Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Love the fanart of that night elf woman, she is what I imagine a night elf female to look like!

Its hard to say congrats to a guild that has more drama than A&E TV. Epically when the RL is a kid, and whole guild are kids and tell the GM things that should be held personal. Rofl. bunch of no lifes and and affini is one rofl

Deleted
    I do not understand why they can't leave normal scholo alone and have HC be the revamped version.

Not only do I prefer the old scholo to the "revamped" version (read made generic and linar), the choice to which one I can run has been taken away from me. I still run Old scholo now and then to farm for shards / cloth or just for nostaliga, not going to be possible in MoP.

The more is revealed, the less interested I'm getting in this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't see the issue about people moaning about BL 'hiring' people in for PvP content - as BL are primarily a PvE guild and the PvE achievements are some of the harder one to get. It is still hell of an achievement, and some people's bitterness seems sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Can't see the issue about people moaning about BL 'hiring' people in for PvP content - as BL are primarily a PvE guild and the PvE achievements are some of the harder one to get. It is still hell of an achievement, and some people's bitterness seems sad.
    Are you saying pve achievements are harder then "guild gladiators" ? teehee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    If the PVE achievements were the harders ones, why did they need to hire people to do the "easy" achievements?

Fail logic is fail.

"The glyph of Riptide removes the cooldown of Riptide, but also removes the initial heal. If it just removed the cooldown of Riptide, then every decent Resto shaman would want the glyph. Without the upfront heal though you have to treat Riptide more like Renew -- trading its initial heal for more healing over time. Some shaman will want that and some won't"
    holy can spec for it to give a burst like riptide...>.> plus shammys loosing that burst would be like give up a free healing wave every few seconds....yeah sounds like the devs play shammys to me...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pertysham View Post
    "The glyph of Riptide removes the cooldown of Riptide, but also removes the initial heal. If it just removed the cooldown of Riptide, then every decent Resto shaman would want the glyph. Without the upfront heal though you have to treat Riptide more like Renew -- trading its initial heal for more healing over time. Some shaman will want that and some won't"
    holy can spec for it to give a burst like riptide...>.> plus shammys loosing that burst would be like give up a free healing wave every few seconds....yeah sounds like the devs play shammys to me...
    How about you just chill for more information on beta and meanwhile you enjoy all those restoshamans dominating rank 1 arenas?! Sounds fair?

man what is it with blizzard and recycling old content...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    If the PVE achievements were the harders ones, why did they need to hire people to do the "easy" achievements?

Fail logic is fail.
    Think you will find I said SOME, and again note the fact I said that BL are PRIMARILY a PvE and not a PvP guild. No logic fail when people read posts.

I always loved Scholo, looking forward to the revamp.

Love that female nelf fanart too, it's not all revealing for once!

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post

Fail logic is fail.
    Shocking... some ppl don't like pvp to the point of not caring about... the same way some don't care about pve other than leveling to cap...

My guild on a pve server doesn't give a flying #$%¨ about pvp, NOBODY does anything other than a few random bgs... one or two do some arenas, but with their own partners from out of the guild... good luck trying to get a guild pvp achievement with outside players... lol

We would love if some ppl could come and do the pvp achievements for us so we could get that close to finish it too. LOL

And nice a fan art making fun about pandas being dwarf models with fur and panda ears... lol
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2012-04-04 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dabs View Post
    man what is it with blizzard and recycling old content...
    Alot of players want the old wow vanilla dungs back these 2 were the most requested by far so your saying blizzard should,nt listen to there players?

When I saw the Scholomance preview "This is Halloween" started playing in my head.

Pffft pax east. GOGO Pax Prime!

Aren't there already guilds that had all guild-achies? But it was a Taiwanese guild with more raids available.

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    thats all nice and dandy, but WHENS THE NEXT BETA WAVE!?!?!
    Try ask blizzard and not a site that only bring news from WoW for you. You pretty much ask CNN news why they have not reported about *insert random news that have not happend* yet.

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    thats all nice and dandy, but WHENS THE NEXT BETA WAVE!?!?!
    Try ask blizzard and not a site that only bring news from WoW for you. You pretty much ask CNN news why they have not reported about *insert random news that have not happend* yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    I've seen from Affinitii's live stream that the guild Blood Legion has hired over 200 people and paid them over 1 million gold (their words) to farm guild achievemente.

That's not a "guild" achievement.
    Having the "guild" gold to spend on acquiring a "guild" achievement sure sounds like it was performed by the "guild" to me.

Unless they hired other people into the "guild" who donated the money to the "guild" without doing anything and then the "guild" used money that wasn't "guild" funds to buy the "guild" achievements.

"guild" "guild" "guild"

Wow. That's quite an accomplishment. Grats Blood Legion and Intent for world firsts from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by hyggja View Post
    Having the "guild" gold to spend on acquiring a "guild" achievement sure sounds like it was performed by the "guild" to me.

Unless they hired other people into the "guild" who donated the money to the "guild" without doing anything and then the "guild" used money that wasn't "guild" funds to buy the "guild" achievements.

"guild" "guild" "guild"
    no, they use "gold" to hire people to get them for them.

simple point is those who just buy something will always be lesser then those who can get it themselves.