Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The price of mats to create the panthers were only placeholders imo so it wont cost that much to create all 4.Having required 2x each to have all 5 seems a bit silly.Maybe after crafting and learning the previous 4 will open up a quest in which u receive the onyx panther..or who knows maybe u get it via mailbox after u learn those 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    100k a mount ? 500k in total for the Onyx one ? really ? not going to happen... I only know one man who has over 500k (3 million in total... but he's a crazy auction house artist). Apart from this one, no one I know could get even one of this mounts (or they'll have to spend literally all of their gold ^^)
    The vial of sands cost around 30K and its a flying mount (well, tecnically speaking it transforms you) and can carry a friend on the back. Assuming the jc mounts are normal ground mounts, making the reagents cost more than 50K each would be a rip-off
    Last edited by mmoc3d05ee6dd7; 2012-04-10 at 10:31 AM.

Deleted
    I think I was going to get Mists, but looking at these quests, seems like Blizzard are still stuck in 2004 questing so yeah.

2004 questing, 2004 character models..

how about no

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    They look BOU (Bound on Use) to me. Fantastic news for some alternative for JCers to sell**. n_n)-b

I'd love to make the green one for my baby Pandaren alt, considering that there's not much for them to ride around on quite yet. :P

**hoping that the vendor-bought reagent's price is reduced at some point.
    As if JCs don't have enough gold as it is lol.

Deleted
    WTF? Need more Ingi Mounts and Pets, for sell!

Not impressed by the mounts; they're far too metallic looking for my tastes.

On the other hand, EXTREMELY excited for the Theramore event. Sounds like a rockin good time.

Are these scenarios just for 1 player only? Does this mean it won't be crowded like Gnomeregan last year? (And Echo Isles?)

And does this mean that even after MoP arrives the players who haven't done this scenario will be able to do it again?

Wait so i have to give up FOUR mounts for one that looks like somebody ate a gem bag and threw up over a black panther?.

sry just completely confused as to why anyone would do this.

Quote Originally Posted by kisain09 View Post
    Wait so i have to give up FOUR mounts for one that looks like somebody ate a gem bag and threw up over a black panther?.

sry just completely confused as to why anyone would do this.

Make two of each panther. Or, don't combine them if you're not interested in the Jeweled Onyx.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Are these scenarios just for 1 player only? Does this mean it won't be crowded like Gnomeregan last year? (And Echo Isles?)

And does this mean that even after MoP arrives the players who haven't done this scenario will be able to do it again?
    You do realise youre playing an mmo right? A massively multiplayer online game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Power rangers mounts!!! :d

Power rangers mounts. Boring quests.

Deleted
    Speaking as a person that primarily plays Horde, I imagine that the Alliance storyline must be demoralising for players immersed in the story. Have they won any major battle for territory between the factions in recent memory? I understand that they may have successfully defended some areas but I can’t think of any offensives that have gained new areas or regained lost areas. I imagine you could count Camp Taurajo but that was an incredibly pithy, transient achievement. At present, the storyline is far too weak as the Alliance does not feel like an intimidating enemy. If they aren’t challenging then I can’t feel invested in the story.

Honestly, if they don’t get to melt Orgrimmar into a lump of metal and our Auction House isn’t reduced to a goblin inside of a cardboard box for the entirety of expansion five then Metzen hasn’t ‘compensated’ them. Sadly, I'm expecting they'll have the other Alliance leaders defer to Varian so that they only have to develop one character then they'll have him give a few generic speeches to crowds of NPCs rather than anything truly intriguing. I hope I'm wrong. Having said that, I'm enjoying everything else that I read about and Beta footage makes things less tedious than I expected.

Deleted
    Why did you mention Diablo3 on the front page and not GW2 pre-purchase start?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    **sigh**

Poor Theramore.

edit: Since it seems like the destruction of Theramore will be using the new scenario system, and a scenario for Horde-faction only to boot.

I wonder what the scenario for Alliance will be? I mean, the result will be the same for both sides: Theramore will be gone. What would the Alliance scenario be, then... players doing things that will amount to futility (a risky sell), or will they be off doing something unrelated to Theramore (Siege of Stonard, perhaps)?

I mean, this is with the consideration that alliance mages will lose their teleport/portal to Theramore, I'd assume that the Horde mages would lose their Stonard one as well.
    Perhaps Thunderbluff, Undercity, or Stonard?

"We all die, that's just a natural part of life. But if you are living without a purpose, you're already dead." -Kiba, Wolf's Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Valindrius View Post
    Speaking as a person that primarily plays Horde, I imagine that the Alliance storyline must be demoralising for players immersed in the story. Have they won any major battle for territory between the factions in recent memory? I understand that they may have successfully defended some areas but I can’t think of any offensives that have gained new areas or regained lost areas. I imagine you could count Camp Taurajo but that was an incredibly pithy, transient achievement. At present, the storyline is far too weak as the Alliance does not feel like an intimidating enemy. If they aren’t challenging then I can’t feel invested in the story.

Honestly, if they don’t get to melt Orgrimmar into a lump of metal and our Auction House isn’t reduced to a goblin inside of a cardboard box for the entirety of expansion five then Metzen hasn’t ‘compensated’ them. Sadly, I'm expecting they'll have the other Alliance leaders defer to Varian so that they only have to develop one character then they'll have him give a few generic speeches to crowds of NPCs rather than anything truly intriguing. I hope I'm wrong. Having said that, I'm enjoying everything else that I read about and Beta footage makes things less tedious than I expected.
    The area in which we Alliance gained the most ground in Cataclysm?

Theramore, extending out to the Southern Barrens along that shiny new highway of sorts that is littered with Alliance and Grimtotem corpses, and even then the forces that have managed to gather in the Barrens are being pushed back (it's why you head to Theramore - to gather reinforcements that may never make it).

I'm withholding judgment till I see the rest of the event, but current developments do not seem promising.

Deleted
    well, mounts for everyone though...
    engineers & taylors got their own exclusive mounts..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blapis View Post
    Why did you mention Diablo3 on the front page and not GW2 pre-purchase start?
    Probably because this website is for Blizzard games, the forums just happen to have a spot for that "other" stuff.

The Theramore stuff is pretty neat looking, not sure where the guy very early on in the post gets off saying Blizzard is stuck in 2004 questing. As someone that quested back then I can only laugh at the idea of a multi-tiered, varied assault on Theramore back in classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

85 Spies in Our Midst Uncover and eliminate 6 Night Elf Spies by questioning Suspicious Citizens.
    Night Elf spies... with pandarens walking freely in both factions...
    Last edited by Solidusbr; 2012-04-10 at 12:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    theres something i don't like about not being able to grab the highest value reward item to sell off. why would i want a ring worth 3 gold when i could bag the staff that sells for 30