Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I would dump 450 JC on my Pally a couple weeks ago (for Enchanting) and now they're getting frakin Voltron Cat mounts! Frack my life.

I don't know if that "something expensive" component is a placeholder or not. But, if it isn't that would be 1,000,000 gold to have the combined mount and the 4 seperate mounts (if that's how it works) or 500,000 if they combine when you have all 4 to make the special mount.

That's a lot of gold.

While these mounts look pretty cool, I will tell you when I go to mount my onyx panther, you know they will make one, my macro will yell, "And I'll form the head!"

I'm still not sure what the point of destroying Theramore is.

All it's doing is reaffirming the belief that Blizz really can't write the Alliance as anything but losers. Surely they knew that after Cata such an event would not be well received.

so can you combine the mounts to form VOLTRON!!! or is their a black/pink one to make a megazord?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulryth View Post
    theres something i don't like about not being able to grab the highest value reward item to sell off. why would i want a ring worth 3 gold when i could bag the staff that sells for 30
    This should be an option imo. You should be allowed to choose between what your class can use and what has the highest value.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    whats with the power ranger panthers

---------- Post added 2012-04-10 at 02:47 PM ----------

quests only reward you 9g thats less than cata as they offer 16g per qwest or mroe

Quote Originally Posted by Navine View Post
    Yep, first thing that came to mind when I saw the mounts was voltron

you are win....lol same thing I thought

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    [/COLOR]quests only reward you 9g thats less than cata as they offer 16g per qwest or mroe
    16g for a quest includes the bonus gold you get for doing a quest at max level, iirc. The ~9g listed from doing these quests is what you get for doing them at level 85/86 (ie, not level capped).

Deleted
    quests only reward you 9g thats less than cata as they offer 16g per qwest or mroe

Anyone ever see the show Zoids?

Quote Originally Posted by Taedros View Post
    Anyone ever see the show Zoids?
    My favorite anime. I also thought the exact same thing. Liger Zero Jager please.
    Desktop: i7 6700k @ 4.8GHz | MSI 1080ti Gaming X | EVGA Classified K | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V @ 3200MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) Micron 2TB SSD (Games) | Seasonic 750W Titanium | Corsair 750D | Acer x34 Predator Benq PD3200U
    HIDevolution NP9877 Laptop: Delidded i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 1080 | 16GB G.Skill @ 2946MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) 2x 500GB SSDs (Games) | 1440p 120HZ GSync Display

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I wonder if these beta prices for these mounts are going to change? I know usually with beta they put in place holders. Curious to know what the final prices are going to be.
    I hope not, otherwise JC's are going to destroy the market with these, simply cause they already are the most profitable Profession in this game with all the gems they sell, and now they are going to be able to sell mounts, I hope these prices stay so high that their is no way to make gold off them, only way anyone else to get is to pay the JC the price to make them

10+ Year Old Account
    Right so were just supposed to sit by and watch the stinking horde destroy one of our towns are we? Yeh that makes sense,it should be a World PvP thing and we get to at least make a stand against the smelly ones,not just sit by and say we couldnt do a thing to stop it.

Terrible idea blizz just just just terrible!

Be interesting to see where the recipe for the cats come from. Probably it'll be tied in to Archaeology, like the Vial of the Sands Recipe, to make people use the skill.

Theramore scenario:

I can sorta see why Alliance characters right now wouldn't have much to do with this event if it was a surprise attack and Jaina couldn't get word out fast enough to get reinforcements to counterattack. Maybe later they'll fix it to where after the attack Alliance characters have to rescue x-amount of survivors while taking back what's left of Theramore.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it just me or do they remind you of power ranger mounts?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Navine View Post
    Yep, first thing that came to mind when I saw the mounts was voltron
    "FORM FEET AND LEGS!!"

Wouldn't be Blizzard's first Voltron reference (see Mimiron fight).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

More cat mounts, but I can't help it, I'm in love with them
    Yay for being a JC!

Right so were just supposed to sit by and watch the stinking horde destroy one of our towns are we? Yeh that makes sense,it should be a World PvP thing and we get to at least make a stand against the smelly ones,not just sit by and say we couldnt do a thing to stop it.
    You mean something like Halaa? That might have been cool..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Day to Remember View Post
    I think youre taking this a little more seriously then you should. Its a game, and the Alliance lose somtimes, you guys lose one very useless city and cry about it lol. But if it makes you feel better ill offer you Tarren Mill? Thats equally useless.
    People will QQ about anything and everything. We haven't even gotten a spoiler for any Alliance scenario yet and the whining is out in full force that we're going to take the siege of Theramore lying down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Why can I not see any comments when I click on the comments link?

Edit: Oh now I can lulz, guess I was the first one on a blank page, d'oh!