Thread: Premades?

Deleted

Premades?

Wanna get the premades over before u send out more invites maybe?
    Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxagon View Post
    Wanna get the premades over before u send out more invites maybe?
    Just a thought.
    BETA is not a place to see if you like a class.

if you rolled one before just copy that one.
    another person who doesn't understand the word BETA correctly

As in Premade characters? Think you need to be more specific with your topic header.

The premade characters are coming through, but they promised 1 million subs entry WELL before they promised Premade characters

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post

Oh, the irony...

Classes need to be tested as well in the beta, for any bugs, glitches, or animation errors.

Anywho, on the topic of premades, does anyone know if Blizzard will allow us to copy more? I didn't know there was a limit, so I wasted quite a few of my copies

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Oh, the irony...

Classes need to be tested as well in the beta, for any bugs, glitches, or animation errors.

Anywho, on the topic of premades, does anyone know if Blizzard will allow us to copy more? I didn't know there was a limit, so I wasted quite a few of my copies
    sure but why not test your own class?

and this might do the trick.

make a free starter account on the other region. (aka eu makes a free starter account for us(this also allows you get get premades. afaik us works fine)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post

Well, that aint working at all, so kinda hard to do that. My pre-made chars has been pending for a week or so. During that time ive tried 3-4 times to get my own chars over, that just gets errors so cant even get them into the "copy process"

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 05:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Machriren View Post
    As in Premade characters? Think you need to be more specific with your topic header.

The premade characters are coming through, but they promised 1 million subs entry WELL before they promised Premade characters
    Yeah, as in premade chars. But also yes, youre right, shouldve been more specific