Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Fun is entirely subjective. I enjoy talking to myself, my brother thinks it's weird. I would advise you to talk to yourself as much as possible, my brother would advise against it.

That's this thread in a nutshell. Play them and decide for yourself. You can do that, I hope?

I hope the Moderators could be a bit stricter on these "What is the most ... class?".
    It's generally true, but there are actually some very nice discussions happening here, toward a "what are the current benefits and drawbacks of various class playstyles". It would be a shame to kill that discussion.

I've edited the title to broaden the discussion.

Deleted
    I have one of each, I must say shaman was most pleasant :P
    Shadowpriest is fun as well, but you are really underpowered untill you get mindspike, when questing, though when u get it 81, its just 2 shot all mobs lulz

Lately I've found rogue pretty fun, ambushing your targets from behind. Warrior is pretty fun aswell, but the first 5 levels can be a pain

How could you ask for something "fun" when that is a relative term?

Entirely subjective. Although I've seen a statistic which showed that warlocks are the *least played* class. Make of that what you will. Other than that, every class is popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing a Druid is the most fun I've had in all of WoW. You have abilities for virtually every situation. Heals - Ranged dps - Melee dps - stealth - swift flight form - tanking - aqua form - etc -etc

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed leveling my rogue DK and shammy mages are fun to leveling one now

Asking which class is fun to play is purely subjective and greatly depends upon your personality and interests. You'll have to try out each class and decide for yourself. If you take someone's word for it and wind up hating the class, you'll complain they gave you bad advice. In fact, that class probably is fun for them, just not for you. I could never play a Warlock or Mage long-term, but I love Druids, Rogues, and Hunters.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    I find them all fun but if i were to choose one it would have to be the Monk class. I think it's safe to say i had the most fun playing the Monk class than any other. Im a huge fan of Dragonball Z, martial artists like Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Bruce Lee and just Asian culture in general so that would probably explain why i enjoy it so much lol.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Enhancement!

- class = shaman in case you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I find them all fun but if i were to choose one it would have to be the Monk class. I think it's safe to say i had the most fun playing the Monk class than any other. Im a huge fan of Dragonball Z, martial artists like Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Bruce Lee and just Asian culture in general so that would probably explain why i enjoy it so much lol.
    The brain is small in this one.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-04-14 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vm2092 View Post
    The brain is small in this one.
    How would my brain be small by saying what i enjoy in a video game?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    How would my brain be small by saying what i enjoy in a video game?
    Umm because you said that the monk is your favorite class when the OP is looking to level a new class seemingly before MoP comes out.

Deleted
    Warlock! We need more warlocks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vm2092 View Post
    Umm because you said that the monk is your favorite class when the OP is looking to level a new class seemingly before MoP comes out.
    Oh gee im so sorry sir for not obeying the rules of the thread. Next time i'll make sure i read the OP's post before i post ok?

Since i broke the rules i guess ill say the most fun for me is the Paladin class. Did i do it right that time? im sorry in advance if i still didn't answer the question right.

And for the "my brain is small" comment...no u.

For those of you who enjoy low level pvp:
    Discipline Priests are absolutely sick on low level pvp right now. You do a ton of damage, and can heal yourself. Imo they're even more op than rogues or hunters.

Go back to pally! Paladins till' the end~

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    love my shaman rolled her once tbc hit and she has been my main ever since. lots of utility and uniqueness to all three specs
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.

Well since this thread got opened up a bit to a broader discussion, I'll say which classes I think are most fun:

1. Demo Lock, very large toolkit
    2. Protection Warrior, very large toolkit
    3. Enhancement Shaman, very interactive melee dps with cool animations like windfury
    4. Holy Priest, very large toolkit
    5. Shadow Priest, melting faces, and mind control, need I say more?

I have yet to play a Hunter or Mage though, so take my list with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-04-14 at 07:52 PM.

I have every class at 85. I think I just enjoy leveling more than the classes themselves, honestly. Since you haven't tried it yet, though, Shaman for sure! It's hard to describe the joy you get when you Thunderstorm an entire flag-grab group off EotS mid or stomp an Alliance Lumber Mill push in AB.