Poll: Will you switch from WoW to Titan?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Jeffrey Kaplan (better known as Tigole) is a game designer at Blizzard Entertainment. He began working at Blizzard in May 2002 towards the end of Warcraft 3 development, which he tested extensively.[1] Kaplan was responsible for the world design (quests, outdoor zones, dungeons, raids, etc.) for World of Warcraft until end of ulduar,[2] on which he worked closely with Chris Metzen and Pat Nagle. He is now working on an unannounced, unnamed massive-multiplayer online game in production at Blizzard Entertainment.[3] The "unnamed" mmo is code-named "Titan". [4]

Enough said, TITAN is going to be great.

Deleted
    How can one possibly answer given that no information whatsoever is available on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    Move onto what, a name?

When we have a game to consider, then you'll have more proper answers to your question.
    To be fair, the dev team working on Titan does have an impressive track record so far. That alone is enough to make me feel pretty good that it's going to be worthwhile to play.

From the little information we have I predict Titan to be very much like Guild Wars 2 - no sub, very very social, and very easy to learn. They want it to co-exist with WoW. A second sub would not work with that. Since they will have in-game RL advertisements I guess it's more like a second life.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2012-04-16 at 04:18 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Probly not unless the game is as great as WOW but i've tryed alot of other MMO's and havent been impressed the only MMO i will probly leave WOW for is the new game CCP is working on The World of Darkness and thats only because i use to play Tabletop and live action Vampire the Masqurade for about 10 years and i love the political intrigue the plots the backstabbing and the high violence and gore that you get in that setting it's a cool world hope they dont fuck it up.

Have they actually confirmed that titan will be subscription based? I would have expected blizzard to realise that micro transactions are the way the current market is evolving/favoured and go with that tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    To be fair, the dev team working on Titan does have an impressive track record so far. That alone is enough to make me feel pretty good that it's going to be worthwhile to play.
    I agree with this. They have amazing team, so game will be impressive, but we don't even know what game will be about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once WoW is done, I don't plan on getting addicted to another MMO. WoW will be my last.

Tigole is working on it, so no way would I want to play any game he's working on. He was only hired by Blizzard because he was a raider in EQ. That's doesn't make you qualified for any job in video game development. He ruined WoW as well, and thankfully his taint has been removed from it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Tigole is working on it, so no way would I want to play any game he's working on. He was only hired by Blizzard because he was a raider in EQ. That's doesn't make you qualified for any job in video game development. He ruined WoW as well, and thankfully his taint has been removed from it.
    Yet the only expansion he wasn't involved in lost 2 million subs and more to come.

Great comment there bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    We know it is called Titan, hey everyone let's all quit wow for this Titan game. The only logical way is needing more information.

Wars are started over blind faith. I need to know what it is before I run towards it screaming like a school girl.

Depends what it ends up being like.

Deleted
    We don't know anything about Titan. Even the rumours about it being a MMOFPS might not be true so why would I even think about it? That said, I already quit WoW (you never know if I might come back, Blizzard is nice enough to give me free 7-day every major patch, maybe one day something will catch my eye again, but for now not interested since in the current 7 days I had for Dragon Soul I preety much cleared the instance on normal and did the dungeons like 4 times each so... yea) so I won't be moving from anything to anything.

Depends on how Diablo III/World of Warcraft develop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not, considering they don't plan to make it WoW's successor in any shape or form. It's supposed to "coexist" with it.

The only thing this poll shows is that 17.65% of people who answered it are stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't make decisions without any information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Universe of Starcraft - You just watch FPS MMO based is space.
    Aye mate