Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I incited our sorcerers to the same thing after pour marauder got the MH last night (beated my 99 wiht a 100 :/ ) every time he casted ravage the sorcs pulled him away Moreover they noticed that he can jump back to the targets and gained fury, so they positioned themself in melee to :P

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Merc logs are very confusing in regards to power surge. There are two different power surges. One that we get from the SA relic, and one that we get by activating the ability. So whenever it says "xxx activated power surge", that's from the ability. So he loses one of the stacks in the instances you quoted.

So the ones you quoted are when he activates power surge, not when it procs from the relic.

I just looked through my own 10 min parse, and the CN relic never procced within 4.5 seconds of the SA one.

During 10.11 minutes, I had 68 procs. That's about a proc ever 9 seconds. That seems very high to me. What is the expected proc rate of CN according to the simulator?

in the sim I get a CN procc about every 7.5 seconds [45.23 dps]... with a 4.5 s ICD thats an okish timeframe...

Yeah. My proc rate is a fair bit worse when I have the two. Will unequip the SA relic and do another ten minutes to see what my proc rate ends up being.

Edit: Just did another 10 minute parse. Over 10min 10 secs without the SA relic, I got CN to proc 90 times, or each 6.9 seconds.

Sure luck may play somewhat of a factor, but the difference seems a bit too large for that.
    Last edited by MattiasV; 2013-05-22 at 12:03 PM.

another thing bioware wasn't able to implement properly :/ hope they will fix that with 2.1.1 too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm... well this doesn't sound all that great. I really hope this is addressed as I was looking forward to getting my CN relic soon.

sounds like CN relic works better when used in combination with BA then instead of SA...damnit!

Oh man, glad you brought that up. This could very well be WAI, they are both proc relics, even though one is power and one is DD. Afterall, The SA and CN sim remarkably close together, maybe BW was just giving a proc relic that any class could use instead of trying to figure out which DD relic to get. But in reality, they just confused everyone and this makes me really upset though cuz I'd like to know if it is or isn't WAI so when I get my next relic token I can make a properly educated decision.

And FYI Keren, Mat already said it but the Power Surge you see in my parse is from my Power Surge ability giving instant casts. I don't have any SA relics, I use Power Surge on the dummy to open fight and when my heat reaches near zero and I don't want to hit zero since it lowers overall dps. Keeps my heat regen'ing.

Edit: And for those that already bought the SA relic, I wouldn't worry too much from not getting CN since they are pretty similar DPS, you'll likely just need to pick up the BA to go with your SA just like you would with CN. But i would wait till 2.1.1 just to be sure. I'm going to hold onto my token if I get one beforehand
    Last edited by odawgg; 2013-05-22 at 05:40 PM.

yay -_- got UW Relic and dont know what to buy know :/ f*ck off BW

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    upload your parses friends... lets keep it as up to date as we can on torparse plz!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzyx View Post
    upload your parses friends... lets keep it as up to date as we can on torparse plz!!
    I would if I were actually in for more than 1 or 2 bosses a week. Still not even 2300 aim yet. Yippee.

this news on relics is quite upsetting to me cnosidering I just bought an UW CN couple days ago and have since lost the ability to refund it. I was going to go the lazy mans way using CN with SA but now it seems I need to win 2 more relics and use SA with BA and can't be lazy anymore le sigh

CN with BA is still a perfectly viable choice though, and for a merc should outperform SA + BA. So you only need one more relic. You can't be lazy though, that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I would if I were actually in for more than 1 or 2 bosses a week. Still not even 2300 aim yet. Yippee.
    how can you not be above 2300 aim o0
    14*32 = 448 + 280 standard + 12 * 74 (craftable 28 reflex armoring) = 888 + 12 * 57 (28er mod) = 684 ---> 2300 aim
    alone with the cheap crafting thing you can reach that amount, than add some arkanian and underworld gear through drops, tokens, random loot.. you really should already reach that :/

He must have typod and meant 3300 aim.
    Also didnt keren or someone post on relics a few pages back? Believe he had a breakdown of dps via the sim and concluded SA>BA>CN.

I posted:
    BIS Setup with BA + CN = 3167,3
    BIS Setup with BA + SA = 3183,1
    BIS Setup with SA + CN = 3177,7

new relic ranking would be SA > BA > CN
    But my Sim didn't reflected multipli hitting abilites that time. Though thing like unload and rapid shots only got 1 chance to procc the relic. those values dont stand their claim anymore. CN is about 42-45 dps gain.

Underworld Relic of Serendipitous Assault 45.31 Dps
    32 Power = 7.36 DPS; 550 PW* .23 = 126.5 (6sec/ 20sec cd) = (37.95 + 7.36)

Underworld Relic of Boundless Ages 31.80 Dps
    32 Power = 7.36 DPS; 425 PW * .23 = 97.75 (30sec/ 120sec cd = (24.44 + 7.36)

BA scales badly when fight lenght are stupid, but CN and SA dont procc together it seems know. So, my only proposal would be to wait for 2.1.1 and do some retest whether they fixed this or they can provide any dev feedback... :/

fat kids don't have the patience to wait...that being said SHOW ME THE MONEY!

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant 3300

meh ur in good shape then, BiS is 3323...amongst other things of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
    meh ur in good shape then, BiS is 3323...amongst other things of course.
    3323? Hmm.