Which Cartel Packs offer the biggest $$$ items?

Since they are bringing all of them back for a short time which ones offer the biggest potential to hit it big? I have like 4k CC just from having an authenticator while I wasnt even playing. Was gonna buy another 5000 or so and just spam open packs. I know its proly better to just hold onto them until after the special sale is over and just list the packs on the GTN. But what fun is that?

- - - Updated - - -

well Im gonna answer my own question in case anyone cares lol. I just noticed the only way to get the black hoverchair is via Binary Star rep vendor. The only way to get Bianry Star rep is buying packs with Stronghold in the name. Since its been a year since those packs were for sale the items inside might also sell for a good bit of credits as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Since they are bringing all of them back for a short time which ones offer the biggest potential to hit it big? I have like 4k CC just from having an authenticator while I wasnt even playing. Was gonna buy another 5000 or so and just spam open packs. I know its proly better to just hold onto them until after the special sale is over and just list the packs on the GTN. But what fun is that?

- - - Updated - - -

well Im gonna answer my own question in case anyone cares lol. I just noticed the only way to get the black hoverchair is via Binary Star rep vendor. The only way to get Bianry Star rep is buying packs with Stronghold in the name. Since its been a year since those packs were for sale the items inside might also sell for a good bit of credits as well.
    Nightlife has the Tulak Hord sets that can cash in for a lot (but not much else, mind you.)

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    I think Stronghold is the packs I'll be going for, just because deco always seems to sell well at a good price.
    just priced out the stuff in the Architect’s Stronghold Pack...yea I think thats what Im going for. Quite a few things listed for 500k+ Just bought another 7500 CC to use tomorrow when the pakcs go up.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2015-10-05 at 09:49 PM.