Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    sigh ah well more waiting. hope to get it soon would help the boredom of being terribly sick

Deleted
    So i signed up for annual today ... When do i get in the beta ?

It's playable, unless of course you want to be a panda. Then it kinda hurts. The starting zones are just a sea of pandas. Being a monk of another race isn't so bad tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxion View Post
    So i signed up for annual today ... When do i get in the beta ?
    you will get it when the next wave of invites goes out for all those who signed up after this wave. probably wed or thurs of next week.

Guess im one of those lucky accounts they cant flag properly

Quote Originally Posted by makominami View Post
    Guess im one of those lucky accounts they cant flag properly
    Just to let people know, I had a bug on my account and was unable to recieve Beta but they have just sent me it (within the last 2 hours). Would assume they are sending out the rest of the invites that people dont have now, so keep checking

So they are definately coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    My account was created on April 2007 and bought the annual pass on April 1st 2012 and got the beta on that wave.

So, my account is from February of 05, and my annual pass was bought 26/10/2011.. and i have yet to receive an invite, even sent them a ticket asking if it might have something to do with me being hacked and getting my account locked a few months ago, but the gm assured me that no, everything was fine and i would just have to be patient.

Starting to become a bit annoyed now.

Quote Originally Posted by jACEon View Post
    So, my account is from February of 05, and my annual pass was bought 26/10/2011.. and i have yet to receive an invite, even sent them a ticket asking if it might have something to do with me being hacked and getting my account locked a few months ago, but the gm assured me that no, everything was fine and i would just have to be patient.

Starting to become a bit annoyed now.
    What are the odds of being essentially dead last from a community of 1.2 million people? I suspected I was gonna get screwed by blizzard and various idiots kept telling me to "be patient". Well being patient got me exactly nowhere. I got my AP well before beta started and I still don't have my invite. I keep checking my b.net account and it only says 3 things under diablo III global license under wow I have cata and starter edition (wow1) no wow 2 or mop beta or anything. Fuck you blizzard!

I also have yet to receive beta, and signed up for AP a day or two after blizzcon. Regardless tho they sent out this wave to "the rest" of the AP holders. I am slightly annoyed but still hope i get it before too long.

sigh last to the party

So my idea about Blizz giving us our 15 bucks back for the month we haven't had beta doesn't seem so out of the question now that all the AP invites are supposedly out yet they have "the bounce-back" crowd to take care of now. This has become such a fucking joke it's almost laughable. This company is starting to become the laughing stock of the industry. "We can make you wait 4 weeks for all the annual pass invites to go out, but hold on, a lucky few of you 1.2 million people will have to wait even longer because we don't have our shit together." THIS IS THE FOURTH MOTHERFUCKING EXPANSION, HOW THE FUCK DO THEY MANAGE TO SCREW THIS SHIT UP AFTER DOING THIS 3 TIMES ALREADY????? I really hope they try and do the annual pass again when Mists comes out so we can all get our revenge by saying a collective FUCK YOU!
    Last edited by Betrayerx; 2012-04-22 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggajuice View Post
    So my idea about Blizz giving us our 15 bucks back for the month we haven't had beta doesn't seem so out of the question now that all the AP invites are supposedly out yet they have "the bounce-back" crowd to take care of now. This has become such a fucking joke it's almost laughable. This company is starting to become the laughing stock of the industry. "We can make you wait 4 weeks for all the annual pass invites to go out, but hold on, a lucky few of you 1.2 million people will have to wait even longer because we don't have our shit together." THIS IS THE FOURTH MOTHERFUCKING EXPANSION, HOW THE FUCK DO THEY MANAGE TO SCREW THIS SHIT UP AFTER DOING THIS 3 TIMES ALREADY????? I really hope they try and do the annual pass again when Mists comes out so we can all get our revenge by saying a collective FUCK YOU!
    Still don't have it. I wonder if it can be considered that blizzard is in breach of contract when I don't have something I should have had some time ago.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Figured I'd see that pretty little e-mail in my inbox, it's day 4 afterall.....but nope, still nothing here too. Go figure.

Things could be worst. I received my invite 3 weeks ago however I am 4 months into a deployment. I will be happy if I can just make it back in time for the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggajuice View Post
    almost exactly how i feel, aside from the fact i understand that there may be some issues regarding perhaps sevrvers, or other tech problems. I dont mind waiting but waiting for nothing for a very long time is getting old.

*Sigh* So sick of reading people bitching about breach of contract. For like, the 10 millionth time, they have breached nothing. It says clearly that terms may change at any time with no warning. It also doesn't say when you will be invited to the beta, just that you will. I have my invite and can't get past the servers being red. NO, it's not my battletag. NO, it's not my password. NO, it's not my launcher. I've done every single thing all of you have said. But like any TRUE beta, shit fucks up. A good half of those invited will never log in once do to tech issues. Just the facts. Also, you were paying for WoW anyway. You are lucky you are getting anything additional for the price. They don't have to give you shit besides access to the regular game for your money so shut the fuck up you whiny bitches. I almost never post on these things but for fucks sake, it's old. We know you're pissed you're not a panda yet. We know you like to bitch cuz you have nothing else to do. We know you are either a scrawny lil kid who gets his ass whooped daily so likes to act they have have a big pair of balls when on here where nobody can see what a lil shit you are OR a fat balding man with no woman, no friends and no life who likes to share his misery with others. Grow up, stop complaining and do something beneficial for society, like stop wasting our air with your fucking baseless idiotic complaints. Have a coke and a smile....

Quote Originally Posted by joshuadamon View Post
    *Sigh* So sick of reading people bitching about breach of contract. For like, the 10 millionth time, they have breached nothing. It says clearly that terms may change at any time with no warning. It also doesn't say when you will be invited to the beta, just that you will. I have my invite and can't get past the servers being red. NO, it's not my battletag. NO, it's not my password. NO, it's not my launcher. I've done every single thing all of you have said. But like any TRUE beta, shit fucks up. A good half of those invited will never log in once do to tech issues. Just the facts. Also, you were paying for WoW anyway. You are lucky you are getting anything additional for the price. They don't have to give you shit besides access to the regular game for your money so shut the fuck up you whiny bitches. I almost never post on these things but for fucks sake, it's old. We know you're pissed you're not a panda yet. We know you like to bitch cuz you have nothing else to do. We know you are either a scrawny lil kid who gets his ass whooped daily so likes to act they have have a big pair of balls when on here where nobody can see what a lil shit you are OR a fat balding man with no woman, no friends and no life who likes to share his misery with others. Grow up, stop complaining and do something beneficial for society, like stop wasting our air with your fucking baseless idiotic complaints. Have a coke and a smile....
    Where are infractions when you need them?

blatantly disrespectful.

Also, you were paying for WoW anyway. You are lucky you are getting anything additional for the price. They don't have to give you shit besides access to the regular game for your money so shut the fuck up you whiny bitches. I almost never post on these things but for fucks sake, it's old. We know you're pissed you're not a panda yet. We know you like to bitch cuz you have nothing else to do. We know you are either a scrawny lil kid who gets his ass whooped daily so likes to act they have have a big pair of balls when on here where nobody can see what a lil shit you are OR a fat balding man with no woman, no friends and no life who likes to share his misery with others. Grow up, stop complaining and do something beneficial for society, like stop wasting our air with your fucking baseless idiotic complaints. Have a coke and a smile....
    First off you're a fucking moron if you think Blizzard doesn't owe us anything for locking into paying them 15 bucks a month for a year when Dragon Soul sucks ass and they gave us a terrible end exp boss that is essentially a 3 min fight repeated 4 times with minimal changes. In case anyone feels like calling me out to say yeah on normal it sucks, I'm 8/8H and heroic isn't any less boring than normal and here's my armory to prove I have heroic down.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gajuice/simple

Secondly they said "EVERY AP HOLDER WILL GET IN" yet there are still people sitting here without a beta invite even though they have "Sent out all the 1.2 million AP invites." Now I got over the wave bullshit after the first two waves eluded me, but come to find out that they are still having problems getting people invites from the first wave because of the wow2 ptr bs or whatever is really happening is beyond stupid. They have had 4 weeks to get that issue taken care of. So far it has been a few days since they have said anything regarding the "lucky few" bounce backs. That leads me to believe they are taking their sweet ass time fixing it or not doing anything at all because hey a few thousand or whatever the number is out of 1.2 mill isn't so bad.....

Thirdly none of use are bitching because we are fat,bald, and have no lives. We are bitching because there are 1.2 million people who all are paying the EXACT same amount of money for a service and not every single one of us have been given the service we were promised, maybe if D3 was out no one would give a fuck but seeing as it's a few weeks away we could be doing stuff like testing out new classes, trying out monks, or any number of things on the mop beta. Half the people will probably do nothing constructive to help Blizzard tweak the classes but here's a post I made the first week after a friend of mine was kind enough to let me play on his account for a bit when he got his invite. Just in case you felt like calling me out again.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-out-for-now)