Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Does anyone know if it requires a fresh installation or a patching of the existing beta download?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Does anyone know if it requires a fresh installation or a patching of the existing beta download?
    You need to use the latest build of the beta client.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So just to clarify the confusion on my behalf regarding time zones, is the 12:01 PM given by Blizzard the same time zone as one can see on forum posts here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    So just to clarify the confusion on my behalf regarding time zones, is the 12:01 PM given by Blizzard the same time zone as one can see on forum posts here?
    No.. the time zone you see on forum posts here is what you've set in your profile. That's usually your local time zone.

12:01 is PDT - Pacific Daylight Time

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    No.. the time zone you see on forum posts here is what you've set in your profile. That's usually your local time zone.

12:01 is PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
    Ok then I forgot to set the timezone, forum says 10:33 now, it's 12:33 here ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Ok then I forgot to set the timezone, forum says 10:33 now, it's 12:33 here ^^
    If it's 12:33pm (afternoon) there, then you are on CET (Central European Time), and it opens at 9pm for you tonight (Your forum will read 7pm.. although you can set it to your correct local time in your settings).

Deleted
    The beta client downloader gets stuck at 30% ish. It gets stuck on the " Updating setup files " bit... before the actuall install.
    Anyone having similar problems? Must play diablo beta this weekend !!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by illumate View Post
    The beta client downloader gets stuck at 30% ish. It gets stuck on the " Updating setup files " bit... before the actuall install.
    Anyone having similar problems? Must play diablo beta this weekend !!!!
    This is a common problem, some people can fix it, some can't.... it's often to do with agent.exe I think, make sure in task manager no agent.exe is running
    then find ApplicationData/Battle.net and delete the folder "Agent", then try to re-run and see if it helps (the folder will get re-built immediately, you're not deleting anything important there).

Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    Well It's only 3/4 of an Act I, It's not exactly the entire thing in reality It's actually a very small demo to get you hyped up about it haha
    Actually the beta only contains 1/3 of Act I

Deleted
    Which Beta client should it be? I downloaded the EnGB version... should it be the US version instead?

Deleted
    hey, i got the AP and i took the PRE-DOWNLOAD for the full version, if i want to play this open beta weekend can i use that client or do i have to download the beta client?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    This is a common problem, some people can fix it, some can't.... it's often to do with agent.exe I think, make sure in task manager no agent.exe is running
    then find ApplicationData/Battle.net and delete the folder "Agent", then try to re-run and see if it helps (the folder will get re-built immediately, you're not deleting anything important there).
    It worked like a charm! , I deleted the proces first , then the map agent. Then I downloaded a new link from my battlenet account and it went to 100% straight away
    Hail Shamanic!

Deleted
    12:01 PDT is like 7pm GMT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gronch View Post
    hey, i got the AP and i took the PRE-DOWNLOAD for the full version, if i want to play this open beta weekend can i use that client or do i have to download the beta client?
    You have to download the beta client , the full version won't work

Deleted

Angry Fml....

great.... right when my mom is going to cut me off the internet because se caught me skipping school i will get my internet back on monday...FML!

Deleted
    You have to download the beta client , the full version won't work

Yeah but which beta client... the US or EU?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by herrau View Post
    The one for your area?

Deleted
    I'm from EU , not sure which one I downloaded.... I'd say give both a try. Try the one your living in first , and if your outside that region try the one closest to you.

Deleted
    I'm from EU , not sure which one I downloaded.... I'd say give both a try. Try the one your living in first , and if your outside that region try the one closest to you.
    Well I downloaded the EU client... I tried first with the account region as EU and it said it can't connect, some error in it. Tried US as region and it said my account didn't have Diablo 3 license... I have a battletag, so what's up?

Deleted
    Well I downloaded the EU client... I tried first with the account region as EU and it said it can't connect, some error in it. Tried US as region and it said my account didn't have Diablo 3 license... I have a battletag, so what's up?
    Aye , with the US one it said I have no license. And when I switched to EU it said server error. I'm thinking everyone gets these errors. Not sure how to fix this one.