Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    OP could you please tell me the name of the first and possibly the other tracks?
    post the exact mix name if possible

Deleted
    fuck digga, du spielst ja auch noch
    gz zum kill!

Please post in English
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-04-23 at 06:30 PM.

Gratz! musta been challenging

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow 0.0 Very nice!
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Such demostration of skill and coordination. congrats man.

Quote Originally Posted by unathi View Post
    OP could you please tell me the name of the first and possibly the other tracks?
    post the exact mix name if possible
    there you go

Fast Distance & Dimension feat. Cami - Promise You (Original Mix)
    Rank 1 & Jochen Miller - Wild and Perfect Day (Extended Mix)
    Roger Shah feat. Sian Kosheen - Shine (Sean Tyas Remix)
    Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (Original Mix)

you can find them all on this excellent mix, or just search for the single songs on youtube
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably the most impressive solo performance I`ve seen. A big gz to you !

Deleted
    there you go

[...]
    tanks a lot

kinda sad that this kill will most likely never hit the mmo-champion front page because there is so much beta news at the moment
    but gratz for getting featured @manaflask.com and warcraftmovies

i love how the person that was flaming that others had done it before posted all normal vids and funny enough was also done by the OT.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    congrats, good kill

i remember how much of a pain that fight was with 10 people.... i can only imagine one person O.o

Deleted
    I'd definitely say it's an exploit due to the fact that you manage to negate the mechanics of an entire phase of the fight... And you say yourself that if you get the kiting wrong, the boss resets, which is an indication that something isn't quite right. Blizz doesn't generally like stuff like this.

However, saying that... It was expertly done, and your flying was 1st rate. Working out exactly how you could make this happen took a lot of hard work and you deserve to be proud. Even with your little "creative use of game mechanics" this was still an exceptionally hard kill to pull off and is very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Noujou View Post
    congrats, good kill

i remember how much of a pain that fight was with 10 people.... i can only imagine one person O.o
    well if your guild wipes to this fight, you can always link them this thread!
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12

Absolutely amazing, I coulnd't even begin to do this on my mage, let alone a shadow priest.

That's totally awesome. Make's me wanna go gear up my shadowpriest.

Congratz to you.

Quote Originally Posted by snookiee View Post
    Lolwut? I've never seen someon fail this hard..
    Your sig comes close though.

woah 33.000 views on YT and 12.000 on WCM, thanks for all your support guys

10+ Year Old Account
    congrats dude

lol @ all the butthurt "exploit! he cheated!" exploit or not what he did was still extremly difficult and worthy of recognition.
    Last edited by draganid; 2012-04-26 at 05:14 AM.

Someone brought up Jider... anyone recall his like 4hr+ solo kill of 25M Patchwek, using a Bael'Modan Dig Rat as a Shadowstep target, as Patchwerk kited back and forth from his room up to the pipe above and back again, while he waited for Evasion to clear so he could DPS?

While Blizzard did comment on it, and subsequently removed the dig rats in Cata, they didn't take any action on him, and even called it a clever use of game mechanics, and not an exploit, even though it clearly is by the standards some people are making here.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Someone brought up Jider... anyone recall his like 4hr+ solo kill of 25M Patchwek, using a Bael'Modan Dig Rat as a Shadowstep target, as Patchwerk kited back and forth from his room up to the pipe above and back again, while he waited for Evasion to clear so he could DPS?

While Blizzard did comment on it, and subsequently removed the dig rats in Cata, they didn't take any action on him, and even called it a clever use of game mechanics, and not an exploit, even though it clearly is by the standards some people are making here.
    I don't remember when that rogue did it, but they're probably less likely to take action against someone using exploits to solo outdated content than a raid using exploits to make progression kills.

WOW. O_O How in the world...lol. Congrats