Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkener View Post
    Archangel in the beta no longer has any mana return component.
    Yes, I know. You missed my point.

Please don't change context on me, we're talking about Holy here.
    Last edited by zakaluka; 2012-04-29 at 02:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    My guess is in practice, for Shadow, Archangel will turn out to the be the better option most of the time. If you are coordinating your potions and bloodlust and burn phases and low movement phases - 25% increase on what is now a much more significant proportion of our dps (since dots are shit now) is a big deal.

FD,CL will be useful on specific fights where high movement and many targets make the procs especcially useful - ie. if there are frequent small targets to burst like Cho'gall - having lots of MsK procs will be very nice. Since MsK is of questionable benefit over MF though, on a patchwerk where you are (again) coordinating burst I suspect AA will come out ahead, on fights with double damage burn phases again AA will be in the lead, or fights like Spine / Madness where you have ~18 seconds to kill something or wipe. That's most fights in most tiers, so AA > FD,CL IMO - it also gives us super cool wings, where FD,CL gives us lacklustre ugly and noisy/annoying procs - so aesthetically AA wins too ^^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

The proc on FDCL needs to be toned down a bit. Right now it's proccing too much at 20%. I think or rather hope that after the numbers go through tuning that they'll be closer to each other and it will come down to play style as to whether you would rather have a cooldown increase of damage or RNG increase in damage. If it doesn't then Blizzard's new talent system has failed terribly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate the talents they gave us. Shadow priests should be about DoTting and channeling, not procs. If I wanted procs and RNG I would play a fire mage. I see the use in PVP though, but I really don't hope the proc talents will dominate in PvE.
    Shadowpriest & Warlock