Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Honestly I'm black and it usually takes alot to offend me in terms of racism, and I thought what you said came off as racist. When you said, "Must resist urge, to go off on a tangent about race issues." it made me think you were thinking, "Stupid black people always stealing stuff." Now I don't know you, so maybe that's not what your intent was, but when you are on a forum where people don't know you personally, you really should phrase your words carefully.

A tangent about race issues, and THAT'S what you came up with? I really don't even know how to respond to your theory. I mean it's almost as dumb as this article. But i'll try.

I was trying to keep neutral, with everything said in this thread, i really didn't want to attack some posters, who were obviously being racist. Like in many of these threads. But, one does have to wonder what the make up of the jury was because honestly, this story is ludicrous. But it's your perception, and i can't help if people are so quick to get offended over simply stated words.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    the amount of bleeding hearts on this site is amazing. A) you have no police training, you are unaware of police procedures, you therefore have no idea what tactics they use in order to stop a pursuit. B) it was a high speed chase in a residential neighborhood, that means kids outside playing, people unaware some kids stole a car and are tearing through the neighborhood which means they could easily be hit and killed. C) the police didn't know anything about who was in the car, all they know is it's a stolen car and they are speeding away. The police did exactly what they should have, though they claim not to have touched the other car with theirs, they should have. I can't believe all this bullshit "manslaughter" crap being spewed out on these pages, some of you need to think about other people rather than the criminals who were luckily the only people who died in this whole fiasco.