Deleted

Lunnae Fesoj Yuefeii i'm Alive! Synrixx call to arms

The reason i'm making this post is simple,i'm unable to get onto wow and i would like to use this forum post as a medium to get into contact with my fellow guildmembers. Sadly their e-mail adresses are so hard if not impossible to type from memory alone as such this shout out.

Lunnae fesoj,yue,Tacere if you read this do try to get into contact with me been trying for some time without succes

to any and all others who read this spread the word and who knows Santa might put you off the naughty list.

Jokes aside plz let this forum stand for at least a bit so might get back into conact with some very good friends

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasunagi View Post
    The reason i'm making this post is simple,i'm unable to get onto wow and i would like to use this forum post as a medium to get into contact with my fellow guildmembers. Sadly their e-mail adresses are so hard if not impossible to type from memory alone as such this shout out.

Lunnae fesoj,yue,Tacere if you read this do try to get into contact with me been trying for some time without succes

to any and all others who read this spread the word and who knows Santa might put you off the naughty list.

Jokes aside plz let this forum stand for at least a bit so might get back into conact with some very good friends
    Don't you have a guild forum? Or maybe you should try to note down their mails after this. Or you could say what server they're on and what region, maybe someone could contact them, you know, there's little chance them themselves might see this.

Deleted
    sadly no guild forum,we're a pretty small guild.
    I did write their email down a long long time ago and i'm ashamed to say i forgot/lost it.

But you do make a good suggestion,the guild is on burning blade Eu-server.
    If anyone want to earn some karma points and message them i would be very gratefull to that person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Make a trial account and PM them.

Since when could trial accounts message people who didn't have the trial account on their friends list?

Deleted
    wel the problem is my pc fried and i'm typing this through a flintstone type of pc, can't handle wow
    Hence my problem,if anyone can message them it would be very kind

what is the guild name called? it'll make it easier for somebody to /who the guild incase they are on alts or what not.