Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Funny moments in guild wars 2

So what FUN did you have in Guild Wars 2? When did you laugh out loud because something tickled you on the inside?

I had a lot of fun when i found Wozmack the Magnificent! What a joy he was ^^

Wozmack the Magnificent

Deleted
    Noticing the mail kilt my Warrior was wearing had no underwear texture. Felt really weird after seeing that, it's not like there's anything under there it just looked very... Bare and I felt awkward swimming in front of people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelong View Post
    So what FUN did you have in Guild Wars 2? When did you laugh out loud because something tickled you on the inside?

I had a lot of fun when i found Wozmack the Magnificent! What a joy he was ^^

Wozmack the Magnificent
    I had a laugh when listening to an Asuran at the Lions Arch gate, going "Personal log..." and talked about things he'd been through, like the large influx of Charr and all the hair that got into his equipment.
    Or a conversation between two Charr, standing in the remains of a cow, talking about how it had flown there. One mocked the other about it, really sarcastic. It was hillarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Friend sent me this img, i hadn't got the chance to visit lion's arch.

(apologies if it's a bit too big, i havn't got the time faf around finding the code for thumbnails mean't to busy at work!)

Deleted
    I had a lot of funny moments in Guild Wars 2, the world is so full of life!

The little Asura kid in Lion's Arch fo says ''I like turtles'' and then he explains that he had a turtle, but it died in a experiment.

Also had some fun in PvP, I rushed in to a group of enemies, and they started to chase me through the whole map but was never able to catch me because of my awesome escape skills! Our team ended up winning because the opposite team didn't care about the objectives, all of them only cared about a single killing blow, which was me, kiting them around the whole map.

Wozmack was a funny guy too.

Of course the book carts spread around Divinity's Reach was a good read too.

Deleted
    My two favorite moments happened just inside the portal to divinity reach.

1st one was two male citizens talking when one says, "I ran into a female Asura the other day, called me a Bookah...I think she was hitting on me"

2nd was two guards arguing about the centaurs when

female guard: "centaurs are dumb horses, who wants their pet to talk back?"
    male guard : "Pirates"
    female guard : "shouldn't you be on patrol?"
    male guard : "yeah..." and what I pictured as the okayface.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    Of course the book carts spread around Divinity's Reach was a good read too.
    I really hope they make all the books readable either freely or purchased with coin.

The cow launcher. I didn't even realize cows were being launched until there was 2 of them left, and I thought that was hilarious. "That one didn't survive either"

Why are the centaurs attacking the humans?

The cheese. It's worth fighting for.

Loved it.

---------- Post added 2012-04-30 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    The cow launcher. I didn't even realize cows were being launched until there was 2 of them left, and I thought that was hilarious. "That one didn't survive either"
    Where in the zone was that?

This was my favorite funny moment.

go buy yourself a cookie if you get the reference xD

I never got to play the class, but apparently Rangers had descriptive text on one of their abilities which read "A single shot to your opponent's knee, shattering their hopes and dreams of becoming an adventurer" or something along those lines :P

Deleted
    Cheers OP, that video gave me a good chuckle

I found an NPC who yells at you to not step on her trap almost as soon as you start the game in the Nord zone.

I seriously spent at least 5 minutes running out of range and back again to hear her say the same line over and over lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kickinwing View Post

Order of the Stick?

Through The Order of the Stick version probably is fun because it IS a reference, but that's where I heard it from.

---------- Post added 2012-04-30 at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kickinwing View Post

Princess Bride! *actually eating a cookie right now*

Where I heard it from:

The two that got me:

First is a human noble personal story, when a certain individual is apprehended. Once the mission is complete I went and talked to the guests, of which one said that she knew he was bad news. When asked how she knew, "His shoes, darling...." I'll leave the rest for when you find it, I laughed on that one.

The second was a thank you note from an ettin in Queensdale. Brilliant!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythax View Post
    [COLOR="red"]
    Now they just need a Norn Warrior trying to shout some illegible language thinking it is some powerful magic spell and the references will be complete ><
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Found this one on reddit:

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 04:55 AM ----------

And another from reddit:

10+ Year Old Account
    Some WvWvW action i noticed a charr firing down on us on a cliff, so i (an elementalist) sneak around, get up the cliff and use my knockback spell and watch him go flying off to his death.

I was exploring Queensdale with 2 of my friends. We found a hidden cave. So i'm about to enter and then I read the warning "Beware of the cavern troll"

"what cavern troll? ahhhh what is that?" paf! the troll one-shot me

And then my friend is able to revive me and we start fighting him. We were 3 at the beginning, but at the end we were at least 30. The fight lasted at least 15 min.

It was epic.