Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    This is the second MMO I will slow down and actually hear through all the voiced quest and read the books. (The first one was SWTOR). But my friends are all trying to rush to max level and get into PVP as quickly as possible.

Playing this way I'm enjoying it a lot.
    You can PvP at level 10.

I'm with you in respect to taking your time. I am doing the same thing. I keep trying to do quests but get lost or distracted by exploring then finding MORE quests and things to do.

It's overwhelming but refreshing. Cannot wait to play some more tomorrow.

Im playing a High Elf Sorcerer, pure mage style.

I currently have only 3 skills on my bar:

Mages' Fury (from Storm Calling tree morphed into AOE damage component)
    Crystal Blast (from Dark Magic tree morphed into AOE damage component)
    Destructive Touch (from Destro Staff tree morphed into additional CC)

Rest of skill points into passives that decrease magicka cost and increase regen etc. With this I have managed to plow through everything

Quote Originally Posted by sarecho View Post
    they did wonders with the hero engine
    It's not the Hero Engine, it's an in-house engine they built. They only used the Hero Engine as a "white board" to test out ideas while finishing their engine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's not the Hero Engine, it's an in-house engine they built. They only used the Hero Engine as a "white board" to test out ideas while finishing their engine.
    HERO is on the starting credits tho.

Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    Im playing a High Elf Sorcerer, pure mage style.

I currently have only 3 skills on my bar:

Mages' Fury (from Storm Calling tree morphed into AOE damage component)
    Crystal Blast (from Dark Magic tree morphed into AOE damage component)
    Destructive Touch (from Destro Staff tree morphed into additional CC)

Rest of skill points into passives that decrease magicka cost and increase regen etc. With this I have managed to plow through everything
    I am a Breton Templar, healing spec. I have 2 of my class attacks(Spear and flare?) and two healing(a direct heal and a HoT) using a resto staff and I have no problems killing 2-3 mob packs. I'm sure it will get more difficult down the line.

Deleted
    Incoming stupid question.

How can i make is so people's character names are displayed above their heads? I've checked the options i can't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfHeart View Post

How can i make is so people's character names are displayed above their heads? I've checked the options i can't find anything.
    You can't.

Wondering this also. I'm having to use HP bars on allies to see people for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Malbabo View Post
    HERO is on the starting credits tho.
    They may use some tech from it or have to put the logo there due to them licensing it for testing purposes, but unless something changed the game is still run on their in-house engine. I've just seen no word from them that plans had changed, so I'm still going off of what they said multiple, multiple times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravijn View Post
    You can't.
    Really? That's annoying...and odd.

I restarted my main because I didn't like the name... went from "Ryromus" to "Bastard".

Well I'm done playing for the day.

Playing anything for 14+ hours straight zombifys me a little.

I'll be playing Wildstar also, so 2 months to play ESO Is NOT ENOUGH TIME.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know if a MMO-Champ guild has been made on EU yet? Curious as to who I need to PM about an invite if so, that's if there's any room left .

Anyone know how to fix the Balreth issues? I and numerous people in my guild (although for others he works fine) keep having the lazy-ass Dark Elf not fight, and then after you beat Balreth, you don't get anything to spawn in that instance to finish that quest. You have to leave the instance, let it lie fallow for 10 minutes so it resets, and try again... I've tried 4 times now and haven't had one work yet, its the only quest that I've encountered so far that a simple re-log hasn't fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Has anyone managed to get the Pledge of Mara to work yet or know a way to get it to work?

Huzzah! I don't know if a 5-10 minute logout did it, or if a kindly GM responded to my ticket and reset me upon logout (and if it was, I could kiss you, kindly GM), but the Harbourage quest reset, and I got it done. Better to redo one quest (where all you have to do is listen to a pleasant British actor) than to reroll.

I'm not sure who's more relieved, me or my husband.

But he should have seen how high up he was on that platform. I don't even have two fully functional eyes, and was only forced to see 3-D once, and it scared the heck out of me and screwed me up for a while, and he has two normal eyes, so I don't even ....

Even after a day's hard drinking and gaming, I can tell when I oughtn't walk off of ledges.

(Anyone familiar with Terry Pratchett? Imagine now the pursin' o' the lips, and the hands on the hips and the tappin' o' the foot, oh my. lol. For the double lol on that, we're both of mostly Irish-Scot ancestry, lol. I love those wee free men.)
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2014-03-31 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    Has anyone managed to get the Pledge of Mara to work yet or know a way to get it to work?
    A couple people in my guild have been using it. I didn't ask but they didn't mention they had any troubles with it...
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Really? That's annoying...and odd.
    In my first couple of betas this was my biggest issue with the game, the no name plates part. But I have become used to it, so much so that it feels weird when MMOs have them now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    How is everyone enjoying the game so far?

I think I'm overwhelmed with all the people.
    I am not rushing taking my time and leveling, usually I would rush to max level in an MMO. But the questing is interesting enough to keep me interesting without rushing. The best part for me was playing my DK as a Mage and then switching it up as a Greatsword guy. I get bored of playstyles quickly, but this progression system can keep me entertained because I can keep switching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    The best part for me was playing my DK as a Mage and then switching it up as a Greatsword guy. I get bored of playstyles quickly, but this progression system can keep me entertained because I can keep switching it up.
    Same here, except I'm playing a Nightblade. I'm switching between 2-hander and bow and finding it very fun. I plan to make her a healer though in the end, and already level 6 but I have yet to find a single resto staff, guess I'll have to build one through Woodworking...
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Same here, except I'm playing a Nightblade. I'm switching between 2-hander and bow and finding it very fun. I plan to make her a healer though in the end, and already level 6 but I have yet to find a single resto staff, guess I'll have to build one through Woodworking...
    If you play EP you get a Resto Staff by level 7 from quest rewards, and a Destro Staff. I would suggest you level up Resto to level 2, learn the first skill in the tree, put it on your abilities bar, then switch back to DPS and let that thing level up Resto Staff while you level as DPS.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.